Post by perapasha » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi.

Great extension but....

Same problem here with a Start receipt printer, to much white space on the sides.
Besides that I need to customize the printout layout. What file do I need to cutomize??

Ron

update:
found the templates \catalog\view\theme\default\template\mail autop.tpl & auto2.tpl

Only question that stays is : how to change the side margins?

Post by alexgthess » Thu May 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Suddenly i receive this error message and module not working :

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /public_html/admin/Zend/Gdata/ClientLogin.php on line 154Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /public_html/admin/Zend/Gdata/ClientLogin.php on line 154
Fatal error: Call to a member function getClientLoginToken() on a non-object in /public_html/admin/controller/icache/files/printeradmin.php on line 55

Post by bu21c » Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm

I am getting the exact same error message:
Undefined offset: 1 in /public_html/admin/Zend/Gdata/ClientLogin.php on line 154

Has anyone found a fix yet??

Post by bu21c » Thu May 28, 2015 10:21 pm

perapasha wrote:Hi.

Great extension but....

Same problem here with a Start receipt printer, to much white space on the sides.
Besides that I need to customize the printout layout. What file do I need to cutomize??

Ron

update:
found the templates \catalog\view\theme\default\template\mail autop.tpl & auto2.tpl

Only question that stays is : how to change the side margins?
Hi Ron,

What is the width of the paper?

I had major difficulties adjusting the print layout myself. I created a 'print' stylesheet and using the following values:

@media print
@page

Eg.
size:8in;
margin:.1in .1in .1in .1in;

If you are still having trouble, let me know.

ps. Has the extension stopped working for you too? I can't seem to login to Google Cloud Print anymore!

Post by alexgthess » Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm

The developer of the extension which we have pay him it's not here to help??
I send mail but no answer yet... :( :(
I hope to don't have loose our money... :( :(

Post by crojo » Fri May 29, 2015 4:23 am

Hi alexgthess,

No the developer is here, hi here I am, now it's been just stop under 2 hours since you emailed me, wow what was I doing in that time, oh I know I was asleep. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Now since you have bombarded my email, comments section of extensions that are not related to this extension and also commented here. I'll tell you what in going to do, I'm going to help everybody else that has politely sent me an email and I'll help you LAST!! Seeing as I have over 100 support requests right now I might get back to you in say 48-72 hours time.

Have a great day!

Post by crojo » Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 am

For anyone else that needs help regarding this extension, I am aware of the issue.

Google updated some security features for cloud print which disabled the extension. I do have an update ready to go I am in the middle of testing the new release with a select few customers to ensure there are no issues and you can have a trouble free upgrade once it is released. I will send an update alert to everyone who purchased once it is ready.

edit........

*** Update 1.9 *** 29 May 2015

Updated Extension for new Google Cloud Print Security Measures. Please uninstall the old extension completely before you upload the new update.

Next working on an update for OC 2.0

Post by alexgthess » Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Hello dear and thanks for your help!
You have right, i was confused and nervous because i cant work without invoices from yesterday morning which module stop working...
Sorry again, hope you understand...

Thanks again!
Alex

Post by bu21c » Fri May 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Just a quick thank you to the developer for getting a fix in place so quickly! I was actually working on a fix myself but this is great work from the developer! Well done!

I quickly figured out that it was related to the new security update from Google...

If anyone else is having problems - just download and install the latest version which will fix the issue!

Thanks again!

Post by fkardame » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello,

Want to buy this to auto print receipts. Just want to confirm if i can print on Thermal printer with 80mm X 80mm size paper.

Customize the receipt.

Only important thing is i want 2 copied per order. can i add number of copies ?
Please send me screenshot if any one has of these settings.

I have posted comment on the extension listing but no reply since 3rd of sept, 2015.
Please asap.

Regards

Post by dazzul » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:40 am

Can I still get support on this I notice it's been removed from sale.

Post by crojo » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:39 am

Yes it has been removed from sale.

support email is help@opencartchoice.com

Post by forslund » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi, We are interested to purchase your module for auto print.
But as we saw that you took it away from buying we are wondering when it will be avalible again?

Post by alexgthess » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:42 pm

hello dear, I have bought your autoprint module works perfect so many months but today suddenly stops to saving the invoices to google drive.

and not receiveing any error messages.

you know any issue of google drive or its something with the module?

thanks,

alex

Post by alexgthess » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:16 am

seems to be ok now.

i think was google's problem and they fix it today.

friendly,
Alex

Post by liewzy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 pm

I wonder why this extension was removed from sale too. I was looking for new version to support OC 2.1.0.2