Post by mordax » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 am

i just installed OC2 and im very disappointed. I tried figuring out why image manager does not work. then my friend tried with IE and it worked. so in google chrome i changed my user-agent string to make websites think i have IE and image manager works.

this is clearly purposly f-ed up by OC devs. why do this? why force people to use that worthless IE?

fix this ASAP, this is such bs. who's smart idea was it to purposly force OC2 to work only with IE?! nonsense, fix this nonsense please.
Last edited by Johnathan on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed profanity. Please abide by the forum rules.

Post by gahinton » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 am

It works fine in Chrome and Firefox for me.

Post by dabomb59404 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 am

Works fine in Chrome and Firefox for me too so obviously it is not an OC issue.

Post by GoldenTongs » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

try using a different PC, as nobody else has this issue, OC works fine in all browsers.
from the way your message is worded it seems very likely your PC is to blame or how it is being used, try updating your browsers, run a full scan with your paid security software too just to be sure. if thats not enough wipe your hard drives with kill disk and fresh install windows.

http://Lilphones.com

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:43 pm

mordax wrote:i just installed OC2 and im very disappointed. I tried figuring out why image manager does not work. then my friend tried with IE and it worked. so in google chrome i changed my user-agent string to make websites think i have IE and image manager works.

this is clearly purposly fucked up by OC devs. why do this? why force people to use that worthless IE?

fix this ASAP, this is such bs. who's smart idea was it to purposly force OC2 to work only with IE?! nonsense, fix this nonsense please.
Guess you're the only one with the problem, so perhaps fix your computer instead of asking us to fix OpenCart ;)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by onlinemarketer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 am

That's got to be one of the funniest messages I've read!

I'm using Safari, Chrome and Firefox and works fine on all three!

Post by johnkhat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:38 am

I too having the same problem. I tested very different computer and have couple friends tested on their too and nothing work as far Chrome and Firefox. Spend two days and 5 reinstalled nothing. Help?

Post by johnkhat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 am

I too having the same problem. 5 reinstalled including the recent released nothing work. I have few friend test on the computer and nothing. How can a fresh install without touching anything and not working with Chrome and Firefox. Can't upload image, Region States drop down blank. but states work. Any thing?

Post by OSWorX » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:54 am

johnkhat wrote:I too having the same problem. 5 reinstalled including the recent released nothing work. I have few friend test on the computer and nothing. How can a fresh install without touching anything and not working with Chrome and Firefox. Can't upload image, Region States drop down blank. but states work. Any thing?
Must be something with (and/or):

1. your PC
2. your Firewall
3. Browser

I am developing OpenCart extensions since many years and therefore have to test all with different browsers and differnt browser versions.
Had never not one problem with any of the major browsers, MSIE, FireFox, Opera, Chrome and Safari.

So, disable all enabled browser plugins, disable all adblockers and so on and test again - it will work.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria