Post by kirkhall » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 am

bhy, all I can tell you is I have vqmod installed on our 2.x store and I managed to get import/export to work after it was actually installed correctly. If you did not see my other posts up thread have a look...if you already tried that I have no idea.

Post by hpmon » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 am

new hiccup: I was nearing the end of getting all my products ready for import. We have like 1000 different products and I would import around every couple of hundred just to make sure I was doing it right. On the last import, it was rejected with the error log saying "2015-09-10 17:04:51 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Products'!" I check the worksheet and all products have an id. I deleted the test site and started from scratch hoping it was just a glitch, but I'm still getting the same issue. Any ideas?

Post by kirkhall » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:37 am

hpmon, same thing happened here multiple times and I was only trying to transfer about 60 products. I can't tell you exactly how I solved it but it was similar to what you were doing by adding a few hundred products at a time.

I still had the demo products in my store. I did an export and just left the demo products in the file and added my products at first one at a time, then two at a time, then 3 etc each time testing the import of the file until I got the missing product ID error. I was able to determine that the missing ids were related to the the product option and product options values tab having id's in them that were not on the products tab. At least that's the way I remember it going down.

Post by hpmon » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 am

Awesome, thanks. Seems to have worked out for me. I was pulling my hair out. I guess I'll do product options as a final step.

Post by hpmon » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm

well, problem came back. Started from scratch, left demo items in, didn't change any product options, and when I hit around 1500 products, I get the "product_id missing" error. I can add the remaining products one by one, but I still want to know what's causing the problem so I can deal with it.

Post by bhy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 pm

bhy, all I can tell you is I have vqmod installed on our 2.x store and I managed to get import/export to work after it was actually installed correctly. If you did not see my other posts up thread have a look...if you already tried that I have no idea.
Thank you, kirkhall.
I went through your posts and I seem to have a kind of a reverse problem.

The similarity is that the Extension Installer doesn't work for me and I have to upload the extension manually via FTP (not sure how to determine whether this is vqmod-related or not).

The difference is that I never had a problem with the tool/export_import permissions not showing in the Administrator user group configuration screen. It is there and I am able to select it both under Access Permission and Modify Permission.

However, after I do that, the Export/Import Tool just doesn't show up anywhere in the administration, I am just unable to access it in any way even when the permissions are enabled. I tried checking the files on host one by one to see if anything is missing and everything is there, I tried deleting my browser's cache, testing it on a different host etc. but still no luck.

I guess it must be something in the template that is in conflict with the Export/Import Tool (whether it's vqmod-related or not) and there's no way to solve it without talking to the template's author. If I find a solution, I'll post it here. (If I don't, I suppose I'll start looking for a new job, hehe.)

bhy

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:18 am

hpmon wrote:well, problem came back. Started from scratch, left demo items in, didn't change any product options, and when I hit around 1500 products, I get the "product_id missing" error. I can add the remaining products one by one, but I still want to know what's causing the problem so I can deal with it.
Use LibreOffice or OpenOffice, MS Excel has a bug which cause your error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by kelly32 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi I have a fresh install of the latest version of opencart installed but I cannot seem to get the latest version of this import/export tool installed. I have attached a screenshot of the error I am getting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

error.png

error.png (96.25 KiB) Viewed 3309 times

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:04 pm

kelly32 wrote:Hi I have a fresh install of the latest version of opencart installed but I cannot seem to get the latest version of this import/export tool installed. I have attached a screenshot of the error I am getting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This is not an issue with the Export/Import tool, but rather with OpenCart's installer. Your best bet is to use iSenseLab's installer fix.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by kelly32 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi, thank you for your speedy response!!

I've just followed the instructions and installed the installer fix and then disabled ftp, but as soon as I try to install your import tool it is giving me a red error saying "FTP needs to be enabled in the settings"

Post by filipe_silva86 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello,

I use this modulo Export/Import from a few months ago.
But now after a products Update, it gave an error and can not move from here

I need help, please !

Attachments

PHP Fatal Error.png

PHP Fatal Error.png (44.07 KiB) Viewed 3290 times

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:03 am

kelly32 wrote:Hi, thank you for your speedy response!!

I've just followed the instructions and installed the installer fix and then disabled ftp, but as soon as I try to install your import tool it is giving me a red error saying "FTP needs to be enabled in the settings"
What happens if you enable FTP, but still still this installer fix?

Guru Member

Post by janoo » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:25 pm

svetik08 wrote:Good day. I changed the hosting and then when I want to export goods an error "Could not close zip file php://output.

in logs
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/almori/data:.) in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 175
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/almori/data:.) in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 197
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 399

Hi svetik08
I had the same problem. Try this:
1. create new folder with the name TMP in your opencart folder by FTP
2. open this file: System/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php
3. find this text: return realpath(sys_get_temp_dir());
4. replace that text in the brackets with yours - this should been directly for you:
return realpath("/var/www/almori/tmp");
5. save the file.
I hope it will be helpful. If yes, please share it.

Prajem pekny den.
Rad som pomohol :-)

Post by janoo » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:33 pm

svetik08 wrote:Good day. I changed the hosting and then when I want to export goods an error "Could not close zip file php://output.

in logs
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/almori/data:.) in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 175
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/almori/data:.) in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 197
2015-05-18 4:52:54 - PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /var/www/almori/data/www/xn----8sbwech0d6adg.xn--p1ai/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 399

Hi svetik08
I had the same problem. Try this:
1. create new folder with the name TMP in your opencart folder by FTP
2. open this file: System/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php
3. find this text: return realpath(sys_get_temp_dir());
4. replace that text in the brackets with yours :
this should been directly for you: return realpath("/var/www/almori/tmp");
5. save the file.

I hope it will be helpful. If yes, please share it.
Have a nice day.
Rad som pomohol :-)

Post by kelly32 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi

If I enable ftp I get an error "Could not connect as localhost:21"
If I disable ftp I get this error "FTP needs to be enabled in the settings"

I have followed the instructions for the fix and the import/export tool.

I honestly do not know what to do and I really need to get my products imported. Any help would be appreciated.

Kelly

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:32 am

kelly32 wrote:Hi

If I enable ftp I get an error "Could not connect as localhost:21"
If I disable ftp I get this error "FTP needs to be enabled in the settings"

I have followed the instructions for the fix and the import/export tool.

I honestly do not know what to do and I really need to get my products imported. Any help would be appreciated.

Kelly
I am simply unable to reproduce your installer error, the iSenseLab's installer patch always works. You might want to get in ouch with iSenseLabs as this is not an issue with the Export/Import tool as such.

Guru Member

Post by itaishi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:21 am

hi all,

using OC2020, (upgraded from OC1564).
installed Export/Import for OpenCart 2.26 through extension installer

i can export to excel with no problem at all - perfect !

but,
when i tried to import from EXCEL, i get :
"Warning: You do not have permission to modify Export/Import!"

i couldnt figure out what is the reason,
and as much as i search on the forum and on the net, i couldnt find any clue.

p.s.
i have no vqmod installed.

please help.
???

Post by itaishi » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:11 am

SOLVED
that was USER GROUP permission for tool\export-import

:bash:

Post by TAC » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:24 am

Hi all,
I've skimmed through this thread and searched within it but couldn't seem to find my problem.

I could not get the mod installer to work so I uploaded the files via ftp. I have since refreshed Modifications as well several times.

I am able to see the tool in the User Groups but it does not show up on the Tools Menu or in the Modifications list either.

I am using OC 2.0.3.1 with the Journal 2 Theme and opencart-2-0-x-export-import-multilingual-2-26.ocmod.zip

I have not installed vqmod as I thought I didn't have to with 2.0.

What might I have missed?

Thank you :)

TAC

Location - England

Post by robsoncarvalho » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:36 am

Helo there!

The extension installs fine on 2.0.1.3

But when I go to update the Modification it throws me this error:

Code: Select all

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/storage/7/c1/2b/usenti/public_html/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 140Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/storage/7/c1/2b/usenti/public_html/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 143

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in /home/storage/7/c1/2b/usenti/public_html/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 153
Maybe it's installed, and I just don't know how to use it.. hahaha
But anyway, I cant find an export/import option anywhere, so it's probably not installed correctly....

Any help will be very appreciated! Thanks!