Post by Hussar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:05 am

When clicking on 'Print Shipping List' and, more importantly for me, 'Download myHermes csv' (extension} from the Orders List page, I don't get an opportunity to 'Save as', so that the name and the location can be changed. This is unlike the 'Backup' tool on the Backup & Restore Page where I receive "Do you want to open or save...".

When I click I see nothing - just a refresh of the page, and I then have to go searching for the (hopefully) downloaded files.

Can anyone offer a fix for this? v 2.0.3.1.

Post by Hussar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:11 pm

I've had no replies, one that says that it's impossible would be better then nothing :(

Post by labeshops » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm

My first thought is what are your browser settings for downloaded files? Make it "Always ask me where to save files" and you should get the dialog on where to save it.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Hussar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks labeshops.

My version of IE only allows me to Enable or Disable - no 'Prompt'.

In my original message I'm making a comparison between 'Backup' - which works exactly as required, and Print Shipping - which doesn't. I was hoping there might be a fix/code change that will solve it.

Post by labeshops » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Then I'd contact the mod author for the one that is not working.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA