Post by Petrostro » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 am

Thank you for your quick response

I think that it could be a very good upgrade to support formulas to increase the automatization.

What is impeding this feature ? I have found on google that the php-excel function can read the value of the calculated formula because excel internally stores already calculated value

Is using the call "getOldCalculatedValue" instead "getcalculatedvalue" but I don´t know where exactly this function is

I have very basic knowledge of programming php, perhaps somebody knows how to do it

Post by Petrostro » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:58 pm

I have solved

It´s possible to use formulas in the spreadsheet

We must to edit \admin\model\tool\export_import.php

And add ->getCalculatedValue() after the getCell call

For example:

Code: Select all

$val = ($worksheet->cellExistsByColumnAndRow($col,$row)) ? $worksheet->getCellByColumnAndRow($col,$row)->getCalculatedValue() : $default_val;
		if ($val===null) {
			$val = $default_val;
		}
And thats it

It read the value instead of the formula

Need to be added in each row call

Post by AliceH » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:48 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
AliceH wrote:When I import my products with my options, which are colours and sizes only one of the options will import in. So as the colour is product option 1 that is the one that is imported unless there is no colour options in which case it will import the size option, but it will NEVER import both for one product. I have uninstalled my test opencart site and done a clean install of opencart-2.0.1.1. After struggling with this for nearly 2 weeks I have realised that this is way beyond my comprehension and I desperately need some help. I have tried checking and rechecking that I don't have any duplicate option ids or option value ids, I would be very very grateful for some assistance with this.
TIA
Alice.
I am unable to reproduce your problem, I just tested it on a standard OpenCart 2.0.1.1, by adding the 'Select' option with a few colour values to product with product_id=35, so it would have 2 options for colours and sizes. And the Import works just fine.
I am importing my products in batches, the options I have are both select options they are colours and sizes. as in your test, but only one of the options will be imported so end up with either colours or size and not both. This is on a new install of oc 2.0.3.1 which is on a new server. I have also had the same problem when using the tool on a clean instal on my local machine. I had managed to get all of the options on the old server and then I had exported them using this tool then tried to import them to the new server, so there can't be anything wrong with the spreadsheets. is anyone else having this problem? It is driving me crazy.

https://www.embroidery-allsorts.com/

Location - Australia

Post by reygoch » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:58 am

I'm using extension to move data from 1 testing version to another. I have 2 languages on both versions of shop (croatian/hr and english/en)

When I export data I only get data in one language. In products xlsx for example I have column named "name(hr)" and when I try to import it I can see "categories" but they have no title/name they are basically empty.

I have tried having only 1 language and removing (hr) from columns but with same result, and since I have setup 2 languages (english and croatian) I can't import products because I get this error messages:

Code: Select all

2015-08-09 18:52:41 - Export/Import: Invalid header in the ProductOptions worksheet
2015-08-09 18:52:41 - Export/Import: Invalid header in the ProductOptionValues worksheet
2015-08-09 18:52:41 - error_product_attributes_header

Post by Cyrus_Zei » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 pm

hi guys,

I have just downloaded the extension and since my extension installer is not working I did unpack the file and ftp uploaded it. then I went to the system->user groups and allowed them. Now it won't show up in "tools" can anybody help me out here. I really need this to work or I will have to add 500 products by hand :(

I have oc 2.0.3.1

Post by Cata » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi,
I have OC 2.0.0.0, i've ftp uploaded opencart-2-0-x-export-import-multilingual-2-26.ocmod.zip (from extensions installer is not working to me), but it is not appear in Extensions > Modifications.
I set access and modify permissions for 'tool/export_import' but have not this module in admin>System or admin>Tools.
Can you help me, please?

Post by I_df » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am

@JNeuhoff

First of all - thanks for your module. I've installed your module, but it doesn't work with my Themeforest theme. I've tried to unstall your module on clean Oc - everything works. But after adding theme files, even without it modukes, extension disappears from Tools in admin panel.When I first install theme, and than module accordin (to your instructions in readme - via Extension installer - than refresh, added permissions. ftp was already working ). Whatever I did, module didn't appear in Tools. Quick Fix didn't help.
Can give an advise about this situation?

Post by Cata » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi Cyrus,
Did you solved this? I have the same problem on 2.0.0.0, i've asked on this forum, but no answer yet.
Cyrus_Zei wrote:hi guys,

I have just downloaded the extension and since my extension installer is not working I did unpack the file and ftp uploaded it. then I went to the system->user groups and allowed them. Now it won't show up in "tools" can anybody help me out here. I really need this to work or I will have to add 500 products by hand :(

I have oc 2.0.3.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

You guys need to sort out your FTP settings, this is not an issue with the Export/Import tool. Many OpenCart extensions written for OpenCart 2.x will use its installer and OCmod.

For a start, look at your FTP root, in System > Settings > FTP

If you still experience problems with FTP, then use iSenseLab's installer fix.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Leoaraujo79 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:58 am

Hi,

I am using another extension that adds some extra files on 2 product tables.

How much do you charge to make a new export_import. Php file to download and upload the extra fields?

I managed to modify it to download the content but couldn't make it work to upload.

Post by kirkhall » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 am

Using OC version 2.0.3.1.
I just downloaded export / import and installed it without any issues and it does appear under the tools menu in admin. The problem for me is I can't complete steps 5 and 6 in the readme as 'tool/export_import' does not appear in either the access permissions or modify permissions area of admin>>system>>users>>user groups>>Administrator so I am unable to give admin permissions.
Appreciate the extension and really need to use it but I can't make it work yet. I have compared the version for 2.0.3.1 to older versions and I am unable to figure out what's missing or why the tool/export_import does not appear where it should.
Thanks.

Post by TAC » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:05 pm

I have the same problem as kirkhall :(

I followed the instructions but nothing in the User Group functions. I tried uploading manually but nothing showed up. I used the OC installer again and got the first result again.

The mod has installed because I get the error "You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator."

See attached.

Forgot to say I am using the Journal 2 theme.

Attachments

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 14.56.04.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 14.56.04.png (36.82 KiB) Viewed 4074 times

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 14.56.42.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 14.56.42.png (33.83 KiB) Viewed 4074 times

TAC

Location - England

Post by hpmon » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 am

new user to all of this so sorry if I come off like a dummy. I'm mostly doing a test site before I go full on. Long story short, needed a way to import a lot of products, found this tool, installed it and did some tests. Exported categories, created a few and imported the file back in. From the browser that already had the site open, everything updated fine. New categories are there (products are there after I did a test product import) as they should be. I checked from a different browser just to make sure and "We are currently performing some scheduled maintenance. We will be back as soon as possible. Please check back soon" is on every page of the site. I didn't have the foresight to make a backup, but this is a test site so it's not all that important. What went wrong? How do I fix this? thanks.

Post by kirkhall » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:45 am

UPDATE!! just manually upload all of the extension files...there are more than just a few missing files when trying to use the installer in 2.0.

TAC and anyone else having issues with permissions on a 2.0.X store...I figured out the issue.
The extension installer for the 2.0 version is not putting all the files where they are supposed to be.
To get "tool/export_import" to appear in the permissions area of admin upload manually using FTP admin\controller\tool\export_import.php. You will then have permission to use the mod but will get errors when you try to use it. Look at the errors you get which will one at a time list the other 2 or 3 missing files. Upload those and you will be able to see the mod in admin. I don't know if it actually works yet but I can at least try it now.

Post by TAC » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Thank you kirkhall,

I got really excited when I read your comment, followed the instructions and all of a sudden I could add the tool to the User Group :D

I tried to export and got errors, as you said I would, but I have uploaded ALL the files via ftp so I can't see how it could be a missing file?

The error I get is "PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/vrdesignsco/public_html/shop/admin/model/tool/export_import.php on line 3939"

TAC

Location - England

Post by TAC » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Forget that, I was trying to export categories but there were none set up yet. As soon as I added one it worked ;D

Many many thanks kirkhall :dance:

TAC

Location - England

Post by kirkhall » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:51 am

hpmon go to Admin>>System>>Settings>>click Edit>>Server Tab>>Check No under Maintenance Mode.

Tac, you are welcome.

Post by hpmon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:56 am

Yeah, I'm a dummy. Quick google search told me I had it in maintenance mode. I thought I had broken something. Thanks though.

Post by applej » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 am

Hi
I have never had a problem with import/export .. Changed to Opencart 2.x and installed Import/Ex and when I do the Catalog section it is perfect. But when I do the product it shows in the admin section but doesn't show in the shop at all.
I am using Office 2007 this time I have been using Open Office with the 1.5. version of opencart.
I am doing something wrong but I cant seem to isolate what it is. If anyone has a clue I would be most grateful.
Thanks

Post by bhy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 am

Hello, our company is using OpenCart 2.0 with this template:

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=21236

and we're trying to use it together with this Export/Import tool.

The problem is that the template in question only works properly when used with the template author's own distribution of OpenCart. And that includes Vqmod for some reason, apparently it's required for some of the template's functionality (the documentation of the template doesn't mention it, the built-in vqmod is just advertised as a feature). The vqmod extension is somehow built in to the template's own distribution of OC so that there is no vqmod/ directory which I could try to delete.

Now, we need to use Export/Import Tool for OpenCart 2.x together with that template. This version of the Export/Import tool apparently not only doesn't require Vqmod, but what is worse, is in a conflict with it, it doesn't work when Vqmod is installed. (The extension install process throws a JSON error and then the extension just doesn't show up under System or anywhere else in the administration, tested on several installs.) The recommended way of removing Vqmod doesn't work, because there's no vqmod/ directory. So we're stuck.

What would be your suggestion? Ask TemplateMonster (the author/seller of the template) support to modify the template so that it doesn't include built-in Vqmod (we paid $89 for the template, not sure if they would be willing to do that) or hire a programmer to rewrite the Export/Import for OpenCart 2.x so that it can work with vqmod? Which would be less difficult in terms of man/hours?

Or is there another solution, such as using the Export/Import tool for OpenCart 2.x with a different installation of OC that doesn't include the template and then copying the database to an installation of OC with the built-in vqmod template?

Thank you very much for any hint and have a nice day
Petr

bhy