Post by bull5-i » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 pm

* Display custom columns * Quick in place edit * Batch edit multiple products * Advanced filters *

What does it do?
Product Quick Edit Plus modification extends OpenCart Catalog > Products list view page.

Product Quick Edit Plus enables you to quickly edit the values in place without having to leave the list view and open the conventional item edit page, so you can save a lot of time. You can also batch edit multiple products at once! This is ideal for shops with lots of products and big turnover where prices, quantities, etc often need to be changed.

Additionally the extension allows you to select and sort the columns displayed on Catalog > Products list view page.

Editing products has never been so fast & easy before - just click on the value you want to change, edit it and hit Enter (or press Save) to save the changes. Clicking outside the edit box or pressing Esc (or Cancel button) will cancel the edit.

To edit multiple products just select the products first and then quick edit the value for one of the products.

You can choose to display id, image, product name, model, manufacturer, category, price, quantity, sort order, weight, sku, upc, ean, jan, isbn, mpn, location, seo keyword, status, tax class, minimum quantity, subtract stock, out of stock status, requires shipping, date available, date added, date modified, length, width, height, length class, weight class, stores, downloads, filters and points. From this list you can choose to quick edit all but id and date modified.
Additionally you can quick edit product descriptions, additional images, attributes, discounts, specials, options, profiles, related products and filters.

Features
  • Selectable columns
    Choose the columns you wish to see on the product list page, hide the rest
  • Sortable columns
    Arrange columns in custom order
  • Search anywhere
    Filter string matches anywhere in the phrase.
  • Interval filtering for numeric & date values
    Filter items within a value range (e.g. price between 100 and 300 or quantity above 10)
  • Filtering by special price
    Filter to show products with active/expired/future special prices
  • Alternating row colour + hover highlighting
    Makes viewing long lists easier
  • Direct links to store
    Quickly view products in the store (with multistore support)
  • Status highlighting
    Displays disabled products in red and enabled products with green labels, so they can be easily found.
  • Fully multilingual
    In multilingual shops you can quickly edit the values for any language
  • Batch / Bulk edit
    Edit multiple products at once by selecting the products first
  • Fully AJAX based
    No page refreshes are needed
  • Professional design
    Clean & professional product list page design based on Bootstrap 3
  • Option for single or double click quick editing
Product Quick Edit Plus can be purchased from http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=15274

The latest version is 1.0.4 and it is compatible with OpenCart 1.5.2.x - 1.5.6.x.

Live DEMO
Admin (user/password: demo)

- edit 12.02.2014 - Released v1.0.4 - removed effective changes to core files when extension is in disabled or uninstalled state
- edit 10.02.2014 - Released v1.0.3 - fixes OpenBay product update on quantity change (OpenCart 1.5.6+)
- edit 07.02.2014 - Released v1.0.2 - fixes product tax class cannot be removed
- edit 08.01.2014 - Released v1.0.1 - fixes products per page setting & sorting issue
- edit 31.12.2013 - Initial release
Last edited by bull5-i on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by madimar » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi, one question, how is it complex to add new fields/columns from third-party extensions?
Are you planning to do something similar for customers?
Thanks,
M

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire HD utilizzando Tapatalk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by RandysWay » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Installed and it's not working, it's erroring out when loading products. I sent you a PM with the error message and other details. Please fix ASAP.

Post by bull5-i » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 am

@madimar: It all depends on how complex the third-party fields/values are. I offer commercial customization service for such cases.

@RandysWay: Replied to you by email. The errors are caused by old PHP version. You need to be running at least PHP 5.3 or newer.

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

Post by everettf » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:17 am

Just purchased and installed this extension and I get the following error when attempting to go to the products page in admin.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting ')' in /home/content/40/8951840/html/cottageshop/admin/controller/catalog/product_ext.php on line 277

I am using opencart version 1.5.5.1 and your extension version 1.1.9

HELP!!

I really could use this extension right now...

Thanks in advance

Post by bull5-i » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:34 pm

You need to be running at least PHP 5.3 or newer.

Post by everettf » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 am

Thank you so much!
I updated to php 5.3 and it works great. What a time saver it is.
Great extension.

Post by TECreasey » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi,

We have been using the Quick Edit module for a while but we have recently been experienceing issues. The product page just shows 2 loading arrows spinning and in the error log it says:
2015-07-23 14:19:14 - PHP Notice: Error: Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_2d1e_1.MYI'; try to repair it<br />Error No: 126<br />SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS p.*, pd.*, (SELECT price FROM product_special WHERE product_id = p.product_id AND (date_start = '0000-00-00' OR date_start < NOW() AND (date_end = '0000-00-00' OR date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY priority, price LIMIT 1) AS special_price, IF(p.status, 'Enabled','Disabled') AS status_text, m.name AS manufacturer_text, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT cat.name ORDER BY cat.name ASC SEPARATOR '<br/>') AS category_text, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT cat.category_id ORDER BY cat.name ASC SEPARATOR '_') AS category FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id AND pd.language_id = '1') LEFT JOIN manufacturer m ON (m.manufacturer_id = p.manufacturer_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_category p2c ON (p.product_id = p2c.product_id) LEFT JOIN (SELECT cp.category_id AS category_id, GROUP_CONCAT(cd1.name ORDER BY cp.level SEPARATOR ' > ') AS name FROM category_path cp LEFT JOIN category c ON (cp.path_id = c.category_id) LEFT JOIN category_description cd1 ON (c.category_id = cd1.category_id) LEFT JOIN category_description cd2 ON (cp.category_id = cd2.category_id) WHERE cd1.language_id = '1' AND cd2.language_id = '1' GROUP BY cp.category_id ORDER BY name) AS cat ON (p2c.category_id = cat.category_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_category p2c2 ON (p.product_id = p2c2.product_id) GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.model DESC LIMIT 0,500 in /home/kingfisherdirect/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_database_mysql.php on line 53
We have checked our tmp storage and it isn't full so we are stumped.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.

Post by bull5-i » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 am

This seems to be a problem of server configuration. Please google the MySQL error 126

Post by TECreasey » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have contacted our host with the link you kindly provided and will see if it is any issue with our cPanel server.

We have almost nearing 6,000 products on the site that is getting this error. could this too be an attribute to the problem?

Post by bull5-i » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:55 pm

I cannot tell for sure, but it may attribute to the problem.

Post by bilal186 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:09 pm

I have installed the extension but when edit I got this error my opencart version is 2.2.0.0 [Extension not enable ]
Notice: Undefined property: Proxy::getEvent in /home2/bigonepk/public_html/admin/controller/module/admin_quick_edit.php on line 745