Post by hristo77 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 am

Hi,

i have 2.0.3.1 and recieved this:

Error: Unknown column 'po.option_value' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
Error in: /home/ecigari/public_html/green-master.net/online/admin/model/tool/export_import.php line 4722
SELECT p.product_id, po.option_id, po.option_value, po.required, od.name AS `option` FROM ( SELECT product_id FROM `product` WHERE product_id BETWEEN 57 AND 1548 ORDER BY product_id ASC ) AS p INNER JOIN `product_option` po ON po.product_id=p.product_id INNER JOIN `option_description` od ON od.option_id=po.option_id AND od.language_id='2' ORDER BY p.product_id ASC, po.option_id ASC

Post by ctwong1575 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:35 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
ctwong1575 wrote:Dear JNeuhoff,

I have successfully installed the extension, however, when I tried to export for the first time, the excel shows me nothing but this,

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Table 'db_askmewinehk.product_tag' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT p.product_id, pd.name, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pc.category_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS categories, p.sku, p.upc, p.location, p.quantity, p.model, m.name AS manufacturer, p.image AS image_name, p.shipping, p.price, p.points, p.date_added, p.date_modified, p.date_available, p.weight, wc.unit, p.length, p.width, p.height, p.status, p.tax_class_id, p.viewed, p.sort_order, pd.language_id, ua.keyword, pd.description, pd.meta_description, pd.meta_keyword, p.stock_status_id, mc.unit AS length_unit, p.subtract, p.minimum, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pr.related_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS related, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT pt.tag SEPARATOR "," ) AS tags FROM `product` p LEFT JOIN `product_description` pd ON p.product_id=pd.product_id AND pd.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `product_to_category` pc ON p.product_id=pc.product_id LEFT in /var/www/vhosts/askmewinehk.com/httpdocs/system/database/mysqli.php on line 41

Furthermore, I have checked that I have got the correct version 1.5.6.4 of opencart and extension. Please kindly advise what problem is happening.

Regards,
Joseph.
The error message is right, there is no 'product_tag' table in OpenCart 1.5.6.4. You probably installed the wrong version of the Export/Import tool, use Export/Import tool v2.26.

I tried to download the new version (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0) and a different problem came out, when I tried to export this time, a message "Could not open php://output for writing." pop out.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 pm

ctwong1575 wrote: I tried to download the new version (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0) and a different problem came out, when I tried to export this time, a message "Could not open php://output for writing." pop out.

Looks like you are out of luck. Ask your webhost support to resolve this issue, could be a wrong PHP configuration. If that fails, you may have to switch to a better webhost with a more standard PHP configuration.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ctwong1575 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:39 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
ctwong1575 wrote: I tried to download the new version (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0) and a different problem came out, when I tried to export this time, a message "Could not open php://output for writing." pop out.

Looks like you are out of luck. Ask your webhost support to resolve this issue, could be a wrong PHP configuration. If that fails, you may have to switch to a better webhost with a more standard PHP configuration.

Could you please simply describe the detail for my webhost to resolve this problem, or teach me how to check with the validity of the php config?
Or I can let you to login my admin account in order to further detail investigation.

Please help. Thanks

Post by jntslvdrt » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:47 am

Well, I don't know how to solve this issue. Somebody help me :s

Code: Select all

2015-06-16 12:45:43 - PHP Warning:  realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br:/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/tmp/) in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 175
2015-06-16 12:45:43 - PHP Warning:  tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br:/var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/tmp/) in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 197
2015-06-16 12:45:43 - PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception:  Could not close zip file php://output. in /var/sentora/hostdata/vulcanus/public_html/oc2_vulcanus_com_br/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 399

Post by sunsys » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 am

@JNeuhoff:

Can you kindly explain [in detail] what is the meaning of the following options in the import tab (ver2.26)
1. Yes (Update and/or add data) and
2. No (Delete all old data before Import)

Thank you.

Regards,
Sun Systems
Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation

Post by fealldagal » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi

i did the installation for Export/Import, in the modification i can see the installation enable but when i go the User Group i cannot find 'tool/export_import' to set the access. Can you please help me out.

Thank you
Hazi

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 am

fealldagal wrote:Hi

i did the installation for Export/Import, in the modification i can see the installation enable but when i go the User Group i cannot find 'tool/export_import' to set the access. Can you please help me out.

Thank you
Hazi
You have either not uploaded all the files, or uploaded them to the wrong place. A common reason for this is a wrong setting of the FTP root in your Opencart's System > Settings > FTP

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by fealldagal » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:40 am

Thank you very much, it was resolve have a great day

Post by Thehighwaychild » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:10 pm

I know its a free extension but I figured I'd try here. I installed the Export/Import Tool for OpenCart 2.0.x module. I'm on OC 2.0.3.1. I don't have any error logs. My error.txt log is blank so I guess no errors there.

Here are the other extensions/modules I have installed:

Pavo Framework 3.0
Local copy OCMOD by iSenseLabs
vqmod-2.5.1-opencart (latest)

I'm using a Pavothemes template called Extreme. I also have another site running OC 2.0.1.0

On both sites I only get the green export button on the product and categories pages inside of OC admin. I have added permissions for the tool in the user groups panel. When I try and delete the vqmod_opencart.xml I lose the green button w/option to export. I put it back and got the green button back. But still no option to import back in. Also, the export only creates one page for product and one for category when I export respectively. No other pages for all other spreadsheet things like images, options, taxes, etc, etc. Just products and categories.

Do you have any solutions. I followed all steps in your text doc in the zip file, InMotions instructions, and read the comments on your extension page at opencart. Also searched forums on OC.

site: http://www.shop-n-deliver.com/
Hosted on InMotion Plan with SSD drives plan with all requirements for OC.

Thx
Tishin Padilla
tishin@tishinpadilla.com

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:15 am

Thehighwaychild wrote: On both sites I only get the green export button on the product and categories pages inside of OC admin.
You comment doesn't make sense because neither the product nor the category page has an Export button. Rather, the menu entry for the Export/Import tool is located in the admin backend at Tools > Export/Import

Guru Member

Post by burtie » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:59 am

Hi,

I'm using 2.0.3.1 and I've installed the extension the old-fashioned way, i.e. using ftp.
Adjusted the admin permissions and saved. But the tool doesn't show up under the tools section! Also, nothing under Extensions>Modifications...

Any tips?

Thanks,

Bert

Post by Thehighwaychild » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:39 am

That was the problem. There was no listing for import/export in the Tools menu. All I saw was a green button for export.

In any case I used your vqmod download (from your website) and replaced the latest vqmod with yours. It worked. The solution was to use your vqmod download and not the latest one I still have a green button but now I see The Import Export Tool in the menu.

I think I may have also installed another import export tool when I couldn't get yours to work. Maybe that's where the green button came from.

Anyway, I successfully got your ext to work in 2.0.3. Thanks

Post by klavania » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Error
while importing

Failed to load '/tmp/phpyv3Noj' as a DOM Document
No server data has been changed.

please help me

thanks

Post by tjvisualdesign » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:09 am

Hi, I'm having some trouble getting imported products to display their images. I'm just wondering if the importer has trouble with certain image file names? An example of one of the addresses would be - catalog/Web animepaper scans/20-mensou-ni-onegai_129791 (Medium).jpg

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time

Post by sunsys » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:24 am

tjvisualdesign wrote:An example of one of the addresses would be - catalog/Web animepaper scans/20-mensou-ni-onegai_129791 (Medium).jpg
A small observation: never mix hyphens and underscore and lower case and upper case letters in image name also avoid any type of brackets, it is bad for SEO. Just thought of informing you

Regards,
Sun Systems
Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation

Post by vinhpk » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi JNeuhoff,

I am still waiting your filter options. Can you customize that option for me with a charge?

Post by Petrostro » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Is not posible to import with formulas?
for example if the metatag is not a text, is a formula that takes the text from other spreadsheet, The import is ok, but if i go to the product to see the imported metatag, what I see is the formula, not the text

There are a way to import the text or number and not the formula ?

Thank you

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:00 am

Petrostro wrote:Is not posible to import with formulas?
for example if the metatag is not a text, is a formula that takes the text from other spreadsheet, The import is ok, but if i go to the product to see the imported metatag, what I see is the formula, not the text

There are a way to import the text or number and not the formula ?

Thank you
Nope, it doesn't support formulas.

Guru Member