Post by SXGuy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:52 am

I have a custom font which i want to be displayed in the summernote editor font drop down list. Ive added it to the FontName: section of the summernote javascript files. however it doesnt appear in the list.

I have the custom font set up correctly, and it displays fine when adding the definition to the catalog css file, however even if i add the font set to the FontAwsome folder and include it in that css file it still doesnt show.

Where am i going wrong?
Last edited by SXGuy on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by SXGuy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:26 am

Ok i fixed it myself. updated the summernote.js file to version 0.6.0 which includes the FontNameIgnore setting, so you can add your own fonts.

However a side note, to anyone trying to add the font style plugin, using the font size drop down will boot you out of opencart admin throwing up an invalid token session error.

Still need a fix for this.

May end up just replacing summernot with ckeditor instead.

Post by gob33 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:48 am

I already said it is a complete error not to have continued with ckeditor and taken something in developpement not even at 1.0. Stupid and unprofessional.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by sunsys » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 am

gob33 wrote:I already said it is a complete error not to have continued with ckeditor and taken something in developpement not even at 1.0. Stupid and unprofessional.
@gob33, you are a nice man as you are been very modest with your choice of words I must say.

But is it possible to remove summernote and revert back to ckeditor in OC 2.0 series anyhow, anyway, some crack, some hack, some mod, something because summernote is shameful and whosoever had the idea to include it in OC 2.0 should get a brain scan done asap.

Regards,
Sun Systems
Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation

Post by sunsys » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:37 am

You are a real saviour @JNeuhoff, Thanks a ton mate. (I have a small issue, will you accept my PM)

Regards,
Sun Systems

Post by roblengyel » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Summernote is a joke. Why the authors put this terrible editor into OpenCart and dropped CKEditor is a X File mystery. PLEASE bring it back and drop the hopeless Summernote package.

Location - Brisbane, Australia

Post by sunsys » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 pm

roblengyel wrote:Summernote is a joke. Why the authors put this terrible editor into OpenCart and dropped CKEditor is a X File mystery. PLEASE bring it back and drop the hopeless Summernote package.
You can easily substitute ckeditor in place of summernote, just follow the link given above, I have done it and its working perfectly.

Regards,
Sun Systems