Post by david102183 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:56 am

Im getting an error in the error log when trying to upload my csv file. Im uploading the same file I exported. Im using Export/Import Tool (V2.26) for OpenCart. I have 3 option values 12ml, 30ml, 120ml and only getting the error for the 30ml. I don't understand why because the data im uploading is the same data that was exported.

Export/Import: Undefined option_value_name '30ml' for option_name 'Bottle Size' used in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!
Export/Import: Undefined option_value_name '30ml' for option_name 'Bottle Size' used in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!

The above error is repeating for all my products with these values

Post by ninjaray » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Any luck resolving this? Having the exact same issue. Thanks!

Post by vlim » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 am

Hi,
I had problems too, but I figured it out. The variables can't be more than 18 characters long (not sure if you can have &, * + etc in the names either, I didn't test it). Once I shorted the names in my options tab and in the excel sheet it worked.

Thank you, thank you and thank you JNeuhoff!!!

Cheers,
Vanessa

Post by vlim » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:28 am

Hi,
Actually, after working with opencart more, I was wrong, it's not limited to 18 characters. You have to make sure that the option label is EXACTLY the same as in your excel import sheet. I had problems because I had a space bar that I couldn't see but was there in the options menu but not in my excel sheet. Thanks again for the import and export function!!!
Cheers,
Vanessa

Post by medmouncef » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:29 am

Thank you very much vlim. Your experience has saved me. Thanks to you, I do not lose for nothing the many hours of work on the Excel file without knowing that I was going to meet a small error of inattention but which is so stressful.
Thank you very much to share your solution

Export/Import: Undefined option_value_name 'FJ-Orange Safety' for option_name 'Couleur du produit' used in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!

OpenCart 1.5.6.4 fr + Opentshirts 1.2.4
Opencart 1.5.6.4 fr + Mug Design and Custom Printing Module for OpenCart
vqmod-2.5.1-opencart
Export/Import Tool (V2.26)