Post by lipps199 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 pm

I need to give a product multiple attribute values for one attribute group.

For example, we have a sink that comes with a sink grid and cutting board. We would like to list these under an attribute called "Features" and let the customer filter through these on the category pages. We DO NOT want to split these up into separate attributes.

For the sake of clarity I will try to explain this a little better.

Say I go to a category page and there is only one product in that category. This product is the same as the one I explained above. I would like the product filter to have those multiple selections for the sink grid and cutting board.

Features
[*]Sink Grid
[*]Cutting Board

If a customer was to click any of the check boxes it would choose that same product since it has both of those values within the "Features" attribute group. I really hope this makes sense!

Thanks

Post by Sm00dE » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:58 pm

It still needed

Post by Johnathan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Filter by Attribute Module and Ultimate Filters Module can do this. You can list multiple values for an attribute by separating them with commas, and it will list them separately in the module.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator