Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:02 pm

boats10 : Send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart login details so that I can the error. Otherwise I am unable to reproduce it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by EverettSmith » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 pm

I have products that have 4 options. I was adding products using excel. When I reimport it loses the details to 2 of the options. Fearing I had typed something wrong. I corrected the data. Exported it. then reimported the file without modifying it, and it deleted the options again. (It leaves the option header, but not the option choices.)
Help!

Post by obralindo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 pm

first thing i would like to thank you for this amazing plugin

if i have additional field and also some table that i would to export or import? which file that should i edit ??
thx

for example

i have highlight field in DB_prefix_product

and i would like to get db_prefix_product_description

thx in advance

Post by superbboc » Mon May 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello everyone,
I've tried to install this extension but does not work.
When the installation bar going to middle, a pop-up message showed up.
Please check the attached image.
Beside re-install the whole OP, is other way to solve it?
Thank you. :)

Attachments

20150504133912.jpg

20150504133912.jpg (121.07 KiB) Viewed 4455 times

Post by pdfox » Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 pm

J, I have some part numbers that have leading Zeros - example 011101.
I need preserve this format when I do an import/export. Currently it truncates the zero.
I need this preserved in the fields NAME, MODEL, SEO_KEYWORD.
Thanks for your help

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon May 11, 2015 1:20 am

superbboc wrote:Hello everyone,
I've tried to install this extension but does not work.
When the installation bar going to middle, a pop-up message showed up.
Please check the attached image.
Beside re-install the whole OP, is other way to solve it?
Thank you. :)
Try the installer fix from iSenseLabs.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon May 11, 2015 1:21 am

pdfox wrote:J, I have some part numbers that have leading Zeros - example 011101.
I need preserve this format when I do an import/export. Currently it truncates the zero.
I need this preserved in the fields NAME, MODEL, SEO_KEYWORD.
Thanks for your help
This is a known issue in the PHPExcel package used by the Export/Import tool. I am going to try find a workaround for this in the next release.

Guru Member

Post by markjacks » Mon May 11, 2015 6:54 am

+1 on adding Manufacturers please. If this is something that's doable for this year.

Post by GoldenRatioTech » Tue May 12, 2015 3:29 am

Tried installing the tool, it won't show in the admin under system nor if I go directly to it with the link format. When I use the link, it gives me an access denied message. VQMod is installed and is working that I know of but I have been having major problems with this opencart installation and I am trying to get my products copied out so I can import them to a new installation... any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Post by pdfox » Thu May 14, 2015 2:17 am

I had another issue where I had option values such as this 1.125" ( 1-1/8" )
They were deleted when I did the import.
I can reformat them like this and they'll come in fine 1.125 (1-1/8) Inch
Is there another work around that you can suggest? Not sure why it's happening.
Paul Fox

Post by sukhvirkardam » Wed May 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Helllo!

can you customized the Export/Import Tool module for version 1.5.5.1 for our requirement. Please contact me sukhvirkardam@gmail.com

Post by markjacks » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Checking this right now. So far, no issues for me though.

Post by ctwong1575 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Dear jeff,

I have a question after my first install, when i tried to export the excel, it give me an excel file which writes nothing else but show as follow,

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Table 'db_askmewinehk.product_tag' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT p.product_id, pd.name, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pc.category_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS categories, p.sku, p.upc, p.location, p.quantity, p.model, m.name AS manufacturer, p.image AS image_name, p.shipping, p.price, p.points, p.date_added, p.date_modified, p.date_available, p.weight, wc.unit, p.length, p.width, p.height, p.status, p.tax_class_id, p.viewed, p.sort_order, pd.language_id, ua.keyword, pd.description, pd.meta_description, pd.meta_keyword, p.stock_status_id, mc.unit AS length_unit, p.subtract, p.minimum, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pr.related_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS related, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT pt.tag SEPARATOR "," ) AS tags FROM `product` p LEFT JOIN `product_description` pd ON p.product_id=pd.product_id AND pd.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `product_to_category` pc ON p.product_id=pc.product_id LEFT in /var/www/vhosts/askmewinehk.com/httpdocs/system/database/mysqli.php on line 41

Furthermore, I have check that I've download the correct version and used on the Version 1.5.6.4.