Post by kryptor » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Hi all,

I have 'upgraded' to OC 2.0.2.0 but when trying to configure the PayPal EC option to include my logo it doesn't seem to be accepting it for some unknown reason.

I have chosen the file from the OC edit menu and have SSL setup but when going through to the PayPal payment screen it is not showing my logo at the top left as expected.

I'm now at the point where I look a bit like this -> :crazy: - does anyone have any ideas on what may be going wrong with this, or should I be thinking about choosing a different PayPal method to allow me to customise the logo at the top of the screen??

Thanks,
Dave

Post by exit15 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:44 am

same issue here.. it says that you need SSL to save the logo

Post by tiborbesze86 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:24 pm

I've just happen to run into the same issue, on SSL. The problem is that the hidden input field of the logo doesn't have an "id" tag, so the file manager doesn't know which element has to be updated with the selected image's URL. Changing line 389 in the admin/view/template/payment/pp_express.tpl file from:

Code: Select all

<input type="hidden" name="pp_express_logo" value="<?php echo $pp_express_logo; ?>" />
to:

<input type="hidden" name="pp_express_logo" value="<?php echo $pp_express_logo; ?>" id="input-logo" />
solves the issue.

I've also created a pull request on Github, so it might be included in the next version.
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/3425

Post by stuckinjapan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Thank you so much. The below fixed my issue. Much appreciated.
tiborbesze86 wrote:I've just happen to run into the same issue, on SSL. The problem is that the hidden input field of the logo doesn't have an "id" tag, so the file manager doesn't know which element has to be updated with the selected image's URL. Changing line 389 in the admin/view/template/payment/pp_express.tpl file from:

<input type="hidden" name="pp_express_logo" value="<?php echo $pp_express_logo; ?>" />
to:

<input type="hidden" name="pp_express_logo" value="<?php echo $pp_express_logo; ?>" id="input-logo" />
solves the issue.

I've also created a pull request on Github, so it might be included in the next version.
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/3425