Post by Heather » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

OpenCart 2.0.2.0, is now available to download from GitHub.

We really appreciate the input we get from developers within the OpenCart community, which is why we're releasing OpenCart 2.0.2.0 exclusively to developers via GitHub first, before the general release later this week. This gives you a chance to update your modules and get ahead of other module developers.

Along with various updates and improvements, we are proud to announce three new core integrations from some of the industry's most popular payment processors:
  • Global Payments
  • WorldPay
  • Login & Pay with Amazon
[/b]
Download OpenCart 2.0.2.0 here!

You can now view a full change log for OpenCart 2.0.2.0 here.

- Heather
Last edited by i2Paq on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Link to changelog added

Heather

Post by ksharlandjiev » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

It may sounds silly but is there a change log where I can see a brief of what has been changed/added in 2.0.2.0 ?

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by Heather » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi ksharlandjiev,
Unfortunately there isn't currently a change log for this release.

Heather

Post by gremaley » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Looking forward to the new version - thank you!

1. Can you please tell me if they addressed the "edit order error" in the admin panel?
2. Also, the minor bug (which does not break the cart) in the "edit product" tab. Specifically the discount and special tab. Even the demo on open cart.com shows this bug where a price is entered but not visible?

These two issues are preventing me from migrating my current store to Open Cart.

Post by CamaroSS » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:57 am

Dear OpenCart Developers,

This release is truly brilliant! I ABSOLUTELY love the changes you made to the backend. Also, the MOBILE RESPONSIVE design is a must, and it works brilliantly. My other favorite feature is the EXTENSION UPLOADER because I was so sick of using FTP DUCK.

Well done. You guys should be very proud of yourselves.

Best,

Julian Merghart
Dallas, TX

Post by i2Paq » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 am

I cannot add the language-file to the Extension site as there is no "official" 2.0.2.0 release added to the Extensions.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by silut7@gmail.com » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 pm

hope some issues with module is end

Post by iplocker » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Hello.

I dont understand how we have a new release and not a log what has been change, it will be nice to know what bugs resolved and what feature has been added .
I want to see also if you have adapt any feature of the UserVoice site or those are ignored at this stage.

Thanks

Post by overthroned » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm sorry for stoopid question, but how should I update my 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.2 ?

Please assist :)

Post by yodapt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:05 am

overthroned wrote:I'm sorry for stoopid question, but how should I update my 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.2 ?

Please assist :)
This new version is still awaiting developer reviews so you should wait for it to become available for download in opencart page.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:21 am

Thanks for the one day waiting period for developers to test things. That's plenty of time for me to check all my 60+ extensions and whether they work on the new version.

::)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by overthroned » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:34 am

Johnathan wrote:Thanks for the one day waiting period for developers to test things. That's plenty of time for me to check all my 60+ extensions and whether they work on the new version.

hahaahaahha :laugh:

But it is already released :

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... d/download

:)

Post by JAY6390 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:35 am

Johnathan wrote:Thanks for the one day waiting period for developers to test things. That's plenty of time for me to check all my 60+ extensions and whether they work on the new version.

Did you expect anything else? No bug fix list, no waiting time... seems business as usual to me 8)

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by yodapt » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

overthroned wrote:

hahaahaahha :laugh:

But it is already released :

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... d/download

:)
Good luck with the upgrade then, which is no upgrade at all (it's a clean install) and there is no info on the changelog so there's no telling what changed, plus most extensions haven't been updated yet.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by zedrally » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 am

I'm confused.

Is this an upgrade or clean install?

This morning I recieved this email.

This is an automated email from Installatron. To unsubscribe from these emails or to change notification settings, login to your web hosting control panel, navigate to the Installatron tool, and select the installed applications you wish to modify.

An update to OpenCart 2.0.2.0 (major version) is now available for the OpenCart installations you are managing using Installatron. The following can be updated:

- http://xxxx/ecommerce

The changes for this version are:

* Google reCAPTCHA added for contact page and product reviews
* Amazon Login and Pay module added
* Global Payments module added
* PayPal merchant on boarding added to PayPal Express module

Login to your web hosting control panel and navigate to the Installatron tool to update your installed applications.

End of report.

so, what do I do?

Post by rph » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:06 am

I've started playing with Codeception for other projects. Having a suite of automated acceptance/function/unit tests could definitely help take away hours of manual work, especially with ocMod/vQmod being so brittle.

Of course rearchitecting OpenCart so it's properly extendable would be a better solution but I'm not holding my breath there.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by nudylady » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:54 pm

how to upgrade from 2.0.1.1 to 2.0.2.0 quickly

Post by Heather » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi everyone,

You can now view a full change log for OpenCart 2.0.2.0 here.

Thanks,
Heather

Heather

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 pm

JAY6390 wrote:

Did you expect anything else? No bug fix list, no waiting time... seems business as usual to me 8)
I wouldn't have expected anything, except that we got an e-mail the day before it was released, specifically stating this:
We really appreciate the input we get from developers within the OpenCart community, which is why we're releasing OpenCart 2.0.2.0 exclusively to developers via GitHub first, before the general release later this week. This gives you a chance to update your modules and get ahead of other module developers.
I guess I just didn't assume "later this week" actually meant "tomorrow".

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by gob33 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Display speed of 2.0.2.0 is good now.
I regret not putting back CKeditor 4 (or at minimum, updating Summernote from 0.5.8 to 0.6.2).
Summernote is very very inferior when you need to program with it. This is a regression from 1.x series.

All my extensions

Location - France