Post by MarketInSG » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 pm

We recently worked on a project to develop an accounting & invoicing system. Based off OpenCart's framework, it's a total makeover with different features.

We are currently looking at the number of people that are interested in such a software, before deciding on how much manpower should be dedicated to this project.

Have a look: http://www.logicinvoice.com.

If you are interested in such a software too, press the like button on the page to just let us know :)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by leatherbaz » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Just looked at this and it looks fantastic!

Would certainly be interested in using this as a side to Open Cart! Maybe using this to invoice wholesale customers etc.

We're looking to create a rep scheme where people can rep our products and this would be a good way to bill them etc.

Defiantly worth it!

Ben

Post by labeshops » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Will it interface with opencart to pull in orders and data automatically? If so, I'm sooo in! As long as it generates sales tax reports as really that is the only thing I currently use quickbooks for and the only reason I have to input sales data into it.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Sekaman » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Would love this if... It would handle like ERP software.
I have looking for ERP that sync products and quantity with opencart fo a while now.

I don't need actual "accounting" (accountant do that for us)
I would be happy to "request order", "order" from vendor and manage stocks, (products and quantity)
Something like multicurrency/-lignual "stock management" system.

So far the best budget friendly "ERP" I have found is Phreebooks. (Not so user friendly)
Or Frontaccounting (Haven't found for sure, that this will do the sync)

Post by labeshops » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Okay, so this is a stupid question: What is "ERP"? What does it do?

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by aljawaid » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:50 pm

labeshops wrote:Okay, so this is a stupid question: What is "ERP"? What does it do?
absolutely no idea but deffo not a stupid question lol

Total e-commerce newbie bravely testing OC v2.0.3.1 before rolling it live...getting there slowly, somehow. Maybe not. I dunno.

Location - UK

Post by aljawaid » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 pm

This looks like half of OpenCart and half of InvoicePlane.

Both can be amazing and Logic Invoice could add to it better by syncing with OC.

At the moment, InvoicePlane doesn't link with OC but it is open source free and very easily customisable with a quote and invoice system including emailing options and paypal payments.

I would be very interested if there was a quote system added into your software, hoping it is all easy to customise and not locked down in complicated code.

Well done so far though, it looks VERY impressive.

Total e-commerce newbie bravely testing OC v2.0.3.1 before rolling it live...getting there slowly, somehow. Maybe not. I dunno.

Location - UK

Post by Sekaman » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:23 pm

labeshops wrote:Okay, so this is a stupid question: What is "ERP"? What does it do?
If you don't know, asking is newer stupid...

But ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning, according to Wiki is business management software—not typically a suite of integrated applications—that a company can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including:
Product planning, cost------------
Manufacturing or service delivery
Marketing and sales
Inventory management
Shipping and payment.

My plan is to use ERP to make Purchase Orders, Request Offers and Manage stock etc.
And I think that it's easy to put/add product's to purchase order and send it to the vendor.
When I receive the items. In the ERP, I just click "received" and the stock quantity is updated.

That is the function, that I have been looking around. To Sync Opencart stock and products to ERP stock and products and vice versa.

Post by Sekaman » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:56 pm

MarketInSG wrote:the software is ready, we're just looking into integrating with OpenCart ;)
Nice work... ;D

But I did check it again, and I didn't see the possibility to Purchase orders or Vendors.
Could this be done or make extension to it?

Post by labeshops » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Sekaman wrote:
If you don't know, asking is newer stupid...

But ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning, according to Wiki is business management software—not typically a suite of integrated applications—that a company can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including:
Product planning, cost------------
Manufacturing or service delivery
Marketing and sales
Inventory management
Shipping and payment.

My plan is to use ERP to make Purchase Orders, Request Offers and Manage stock etc.
And I think that it's easy to put/add product's to purchase order and send it to the vendor.
When I receive the items. In the ERP, I just click "received" and the stock quantity is updated.

That is the function, that I have been looking around. To Sync Opencart stock and products to ERP stock and products and vice versa.
Ah okay. Which explains why I never heard of it - I don't inventory many items. I did try a purchase order mod for oc a long time ago, but no longer use it - it's just easier for me to order from the manufacturer's website or via email when I process the order than save it for later on a purchase order. Found trying to do purchase orders just made it harder to remember what I had ordered and what I still needed to. At least for me :) Thanks for the explanation.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by ronybarne » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:22 pm

I had a look on the website and I think this is amazing. I would love to use this as a side to Open Cart!

Post by arunthomas203 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:46 pm

@MarketInSG

We were looking for an application for accounts and invoice for our company. Let me see whether this meets our requirements. Thanks to the team for the effort.

Cheers
Arun

Post by MarketInSG » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 pm

We're planning to roll this out in mid May. Working to complete a basic API system to link with OpenCart.

If you're interested in such a software, do click on the like button on the website or share it on Facebook.
Last edited by MarketInSG on Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by aljawaid » Fri May 15, 2015 9:12 pm

MarketInSG wrote:Logic Invoice has been released!

Congratulations! It look very impressive :)

Will the products/system be integrated with OC?

Location - UK

Post by MarketInSG » Sat May 16, 2015 12:12 am

You can use the following OpenCart - Logic Invoice Integration (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3675)

At the moment, it does not provide inventory management on Logic Invoice. If we have more support for Logic Invoice, we will then start developing it further. Issues can be reported on our github too.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by aljawaid » Sat May 16, 2015 4:05 am

OSWorX wrote: Quite funny ...
You started in creating this program and extension this year in May - first posting is from March 9th.
But in the extension store you are cheating massively!
Or how you want to explain this:
Thanks for highlighting this, I think I will stick to InvoicePlane for now... the developer is a lot more honest.

Considering my website etc powers a business which relies on customers, I think it's more important to find a stable honest developer than one who twists the words :(

Location - UK

Post by MarketInSG » Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

OSWorX wrote:
MarketInSG wrote:You can use the following OpenCart - Logic Invoice Integration (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3675)

At the moment, it does not provide inventory management on Logic Invoice. If we have more support for Logic Invoice, we will then start developing it further. Issues can be reported on our github too.
Quite funny ...
You started in creating this program and extension this year in May - first posting is from March 9th.
But in the extension store you are cheating massively!
Or how you want to explain this:
oc_store_ext_logic_invoice.png
We used an outdated extension that was released free previously and replaced it with this integration. If you sell on the extension store (not sure if you do), you will know you cannot delete extensions. So it's better to replace outdated extension with something much more usable than leaving it in your account as 'not published', and chunk up your whole listing on the OC store.

It's free, so you decide yourself :) There's no profit from this, so there's nothing for us to cheat ;)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore