Post by iiafnan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:24 pm

hello ..

im trying to upgrade my opencart on File Manger..
i follow this tutorial in documintation by:
1-download latest version
2- uplaad it into my File Manger
3- Extract file
3- enter to folder and delete config-dist.php file in both place
4- then when im trying to move the files to root this error message appears to me : The page at https://login.hostmonster.com says: FileOp Failure on: /home/*****/public_html/store/opencart-2.0.1.1/upload/admin: No such file or directory)

so , i need a solution some files go to (public_html/store) others not!!!
i want o move all files in (public_html/store) not delete the old one no i want to overwrite to keep my settings like what documentation says!

Post by iiafnan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 am

and i also tried to use ( OpenCart Migration & Upgrade Tool)

and there are errors appear .. i need your help!
i want to upgrade my shop ASAP even i pay for it pleasssse

Post by pm-netti » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 pm

iiafnan wrote:and i also tried to use ( OpenCart Migration & Upgrade Tool)

and there are errors appear .. i need your help!
i want to upgrade my shop ASAP even i pay for it pleasssse
I added comment to you.

Add-info: change SSL to status "Disabled" ( also SEO).

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by iiafnan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 am

disabled! same error appears!

Post by pm-netti » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 am

iiafnan wrote:disabled! same error appears!
I updated this file
https://github.com/pekka2/OpenCart-Migr ... nguage.php

small change:

Code: Select all

if(isset($arr_language[1])){
$arr_language[1] = strtoupper($arr_language[1]);
$this->getlang = implode("-",$arr_language);
} else {
$this->getlang = $this->default;
}
That should work also in Chrome.

Post by iiafnan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 am

where should i paste this code ?

Post by pm-netti » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 am

iiafnan wrote:where should i paste this code ?
You can copy that file this:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pekka ... nguage.php

or load package again.

Post by iiafnan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Error: Could not load language /home/thedema1/public_html/store/converter/language/en-US/.php!

Post by pm-netti » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

iiafnan wrote:Error: Could not load language /home/thedema1/public_html/store/converter/language/en-US/.php!
Well :)
Now comes that Github version tested.
It (the file language.php) still lacked a little update which the package has been made. Now, it has been updated.

Post by distinct » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Peku,

After our last discussion I have copied my database to a test environment with a fresh install of 1.5.1(current cart) everything thing on the site is working as expected and I have uploaded the most current version of your mod today. when I go to WEBSITE.COM/CONVERTER/INDEX.PHP I get the following error

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17

I then enter my login information and get the following error.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 30
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 31

I have tried this in a couple browsers such as chrome and firefox but both have the same result. I have also tried disabling the display errors and with that off I am able to run the whole system from start to finish as if it were working perfectly but upon completion I checked the database and noticed nothing has changed so I'm lead to believe with the errors it was not working correctly.

if you could please PM me or reply that would be great

Thanks for your help!!!!

Post by pm-netti » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

distinct wrote:Hi Peku,

After our last discussion I have copied my database to a test environment with a fresh install of 1.5.1(current cart) everything thing on the site is working as expected and I have uploaded the most current version of your mod today. when I go to WEBSITE.COM/CONVERTER/INDEX.PHP I get the following error

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17

I then enter my login information and get the following error.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 30
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 31

I have tried this in a couple browsers such as chrome and firefox but both have the same result. I have also tried disabling the display errors and with that off I am able to run the whole system from start to finish as if it were working perfectly but upon completion I checked the database and noticed nothing has changed so I'm lead to believe with the errors it was not working correctly.

if you could please PM me or reply that would be great

Thanks for your help!!!!
Are you changed username 8)
converter/system/library/language.php lines 16,17:

$browser_languages = explode( ',', $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']);
$language = explode(';',$browser_languages[2]);
Still you have the Google Chrome browser? I do not have the possibility to test in Chrome.
In any case could you do this test, edit language.php:

print_r($browser_language);
Post here to answer what that print.

Post by distinct » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Peku,

Sorry I was not the one originally posting on this. I had talked to you on the extension page but it would not let me post my comment on there so I came here.

So I tried the supplied code in firefox and go the following error BEFORE LOGIN WEBSITE.COM/CONVERTER
Notice: Undefined variable: browser_language in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18

and after login

Notice: Undefined variable: browser_language in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/controller/common/home.php on line 114Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 30Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 31

any ideas?

Thanks

Post by pm-netti » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:37 pm

distinct wrote:Hi Peku,

Sorry I was not the one originally posting on this. I had talked to you on the extension page but it would not let me post my comment on there so I came here.

So I tried the supplied code in firefox and go the following error BEFORE LOGIN WEBSITE.COM/CONVERTER
Notice: Undefined variable: browser_language in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18

and after login

Notice: Undefined variable: browser_language in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/controller/common/home.php on line 114Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 30Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/index.php:135) in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 31

any ideas?

Thanks
Sorry, Can you change file converter/system/library/language.php lines 16-17 to this way:

Post by distinct » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:54 am

Thats what I did change still the same error

Notice: Undefined variable: browser_language in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/WEBSITE.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18

<?php
class Language {
	private $default = 'en-US';
	public $getlang = '';
	private $data = array();

public function __construct($directory) {
		$this->directory = $directory;
                                              $this->getLang();
	}

public function get($key) {
		return (isset($this->data[$key]) ? $this->data[$key] : $key);
	}
	public function getLang() {
                                               $arr_language = explode('-',$language[0]);
                                              } else {
                                              }
	}
	public function load($filename) {
		$file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->getlang . '/' . $filename . '.php';

if (file_exists($file)) {
			$_ = array();

require($file);

$this->data = array_merge($this->data, $_);

return $this->data;
		}
                                              if( preg_match( '/\//', $filename) ){ 
                                                                     $file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->default . '/' . $filename . '.php';
                                              } else {
                                                                     $file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->default . '/' . $this->default . '.php';
                                              }

$_ = array();

require($file);

return $this->data;
		}  else {
			exit('<b>Error: Could not load language ' . $file . '!</b>');
		}

}
}
?>

Post by distinct » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:58 am

I just tried adding an "s" to print_r($browser_languages); and now I get the following error

Array ( [0] => en-US [1] => en;q=0.5 ) Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/REFINERYWORKWEAR.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18

not sure what we are looking for here

Post by distinct » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:19 am

ok sorry for the multiple post.. I have been playing and the following code loaded with no errors and let me login with no errors so far so good. now with that being said I did the run and it tells me my server details ect but once complete it says it is up to date but my database still has only 89 tables in it and its supposed to be 124 according to the extension

any idea?

<?php
class Language {
	private $default = 'en-US';
	public $getlang = '';
	private $data = array();

public function __construct($directory) {
		$this->directory = $directory;
                                              $this->getLang();
	}

public function get($key) {
		return (isset($this->data[$key]) ? $this->data[$key] : $key);
	}
	public function getLang() {

$language = explode(';',$browser_languages[1]);
                                               $arr_language = explode('-',$language[0]);
                                              } else {
                                              }
	}
	public function load($filename) {
		$file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->getlang . '/' . $filename . '.php';

$_ = array();

require($file);

return $this->data;
		}
                                              if( preg_match( '/\//', $filename) ){ 
                                                                     $file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->default . '/' . $filename . '.php';
                                              } else {
                                                                     $file = DIR_LANGUAGE . $this->default . '/' . $this->default . '.php';
                                              }

$_ = array();

require($file);

return $this->data;
		}  else {
			exit('<b>Error: Could not load language ' . $file . '!</b>');
		}

}
}
?>

Post by pm-netti » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:39 pm

distinct wrote:I just tried adding an "s" to print_r($browser_languages); and now I get the following error

Array ( [0] => en-US [1] => en;q=0.5 ) Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/servere/public_html/REFINERYWORKWEAR.COM/old/converter/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 18

not sure what we are looking for here
Thanks, I am fixed this to package and Github.
distinct wrote:now with that being said I did the run and it tells me my server details ect but once complete it says it is up to date but my database still has only 89 tables in it and its supposed to be 124 according to the extension]
Do you simulate (preview) on?

Post by distinct » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm

yup I have the simulation on and it goes through the whole thing like "Table tax_rule successfully added to database" and when I got to the database there is nothing changed at all. this also happens with the image path change...it says it is changing them but upon looking nothing is changed.

im willing to pay some money to have this figured out and get it updated.

Post by pm-netti » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 pm

distinct wrote:yup I have the simulation on and it goes through the whole thing like "Table tax_rule successfully added to database" and when I got to the database there is nothing changed at all. this also happens with the image path change...it says it is changing them but upon looking nothing is changed.

im willing to pay some money to have this figured out and get it updated.
When you want to upgrade, simulate can not be enabled.

Attachments

simulate.jpg

simulate.jpg (43.06 KiB) Viewed 2645 times