Post by goddessdeath » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 pm

I have no idea what is going on.

I tried adding a product and got some Error No. 1062. So I clicked Back and the product I just entered was not there. I refreshed my front-end store page to see if it was added and it was just a glitch, but now this is at the top of my website:

Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /......[REMOVED]

I'm guessing this is something in the database?? I have no clue about MySQL so I wouldn't even know where to begin to fix this. HELP Please?
Last edited by goddessdeath on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by goddessdeath » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Okay, seem to have fixed that first error, but whenever I try to add a product, this is what I'm getting:

Error: Duplicate entry '32-1' for key 1
Error No: 1062
INSERT INTO product_description SET product_id = '32', language_id = '1', name = 'Test Blazer', meta_description = '', description = ''

Post by goddessdeath » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Nevermind - fixed both. First issue was due to changing the file name of a photo that was already in use. Second issue I resolved by removing the sample products that were in the database from the initial install of OC.

Post by i2Paq » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks for reporting back!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by mupcku » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi there!
Im getting maybe the same error but with vqmod

Code: Select all

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/muziwtyy/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_startup.php in /home/muziwtyy/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php
Do you have any idea what is happening?
This error is shown when i clear the vqmod cache over the nitropack module on isenselabs?

https://wedeom.bg