Post by varun1992kumar » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi,
I am working with Magento, and Magento has an API called "Mage" API using which anyone can retrieve data from magento's database for use out of Magento.

I have just started working with Opencart...and I need to retrieve certain data related to Orders, Products and Customers from Opencart's Database onto my PHP Pages.

I just want to create some PHP pages for myself...which shows information from my opencart's database (where all Customer, Order and Products' information is stored). Is there any API like we have Mage API (Mage.php) using which we can retrieve/manipulate Magento's data onto our PHP Pages.

I am coming short of documentation from Opencart...please someone guide me how can I retrieve data from Opencart's Database, which I can use on my custom PHP Pages.

Thanks...:-D

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 pm

not one that I know of. You will need to write your own. However, the good thing is that you can easily load the model files and use those functions to speed things up.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by varun1992kumar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 pm

How do I load model files ???? I have no idea about it...

Where are model files stored ??

Any proper documentation related to it ???

Thanks.

Post by tdubs » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:43 am

Yes, there is a REST based API for Opencart. I am using it and it works. The developer seems very quick to respond to emails as well.

http://opencart-api.com/