Post by mRC » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm

hi all im running V2.0.1.1, everytime I change the Google Analytics code it seems to change itself to the following. The admin is working and saving fine just having an issue with this now.

Code: Select all

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'GoogleAnalyticsObject\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'script\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\',\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\',\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\');
  ga(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'create\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'auto\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\');
  ga(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'send\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'pageview\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\');
</script>

mRC

Post by mRC » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:01 pm

every time I save anything in admin it seems to be adding ///// to the google code.

mRC

Post by ManchesterGuy786 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:32 am

take the # of the magic quotes section in your .htaccess file - see if that works

Post by onlinemarketer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:20 am

Have you tried uncommenting the magic quotes line in the .htaccess file?

Post by mRC » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 pm

thanks I will try this and report back

mRC

Post by mRC » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm

sorry but this didn't work still putting ////////////// in the google code

mRC

Post by ManchesterGuy786 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Have you renamed your htaccess file to .htaccess?

Post by mRC » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 pm

I have found the problem and its my hosting, I did a fresh install on my other hosting and works fine no more ////////// or changing of the goolge code.

but thanks for the info.

mRC