Post by weyodaHK » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello,

I know that this is a repeated issue but I just want to ask a help for me to get rid of this error.

Please help me solve the above issue.

OC 2.x no module extensions.

Hoping for a favorable response.

Regards,
Weyoda

Post by opencarthow.com » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:08 am

weyodaHK wrote:Hello,

I know that this is a repeated issue but I just want to ask a help for me to get rid of this error.

Please help me solve the above issue.

OC 2.x no module extensions.

Hoping for a favorable response.

Regards,
Weyoda
Hi,
Which page did you encounter the problem?

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by weyodaHK » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:27 am

Hello Sir,

Thank you for hearing my request.

I encounter this in Order List. I was trying to + Add History or even Edit but I received the above error. Below is the attachment for your perusal.

Thank You so much.

WeeyodaHK

Attachments

syntaxerror.PNG

syntaxerror.PNG (40.95 KiB) Viewed 1812 times

Post by opencarthow.com » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:41 am

weyodaHK wrote:Hello Sir,

Thank you for hearing my request.

I encounter this in Order List. I was trying to + Add History or even Edit but I received the above error. Below is the attachment for your perusal.

Thank You so much.

WeeyodaHK
I see that you have the same problem with this post: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=132699. You can take a look at it.

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by weyodaHK » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 am

Yes I am done with that topic but it doesnt help. Anyway thank you for responding sir. Have a great Day ahead.

WeyodaHK

Post by opencarthow.com » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:13 am

weyodaHK wrote:Yes I am done with that topic but it doesnt help. Anyway thank you for responding sir. Have a great Day ahead.

WeyodaHK
You are welcome. If the problem is still there. You can PM me and send a temporary admin account, so I can take a look at it closer ;)
Last edited by opencarthow.com on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Our free extensions:

Post by weyodaHK » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 am

Thank you for the offer sir, I will try my best to search and fix the above issue.

;)

WeyodaHK