Post by bigFeet » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:40 am

Hi,

We made this mistake of hiring Lawrence (tacobandito) at Web Wizard, Inc. to create an extension for us. Despite the fact we never got it working fully, he decided to go ahead and release it on the marketplace here!

As you can see from the comments, even that version doesn't work. It's crazy and I've been trying to contact him since April this year.

Anyway, time is money and I really need to finally get this working. The code is 99% done - it's just the Add a Sample button isn't showing on the front end. You can see the extension here and we can obviously give you the XML file to have a look at. Anyone free to take a look and give us a price to fix the bugs?

Thanks

Post by yodapt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:24 am

I can take a look, PM me.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by Thomas005 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:19 pm

HI!

Please check you Pm & let me know if you need any more details .

Warm Regards,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by yodapt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Didn't got any PM.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by bigFeet » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks, we may have found someone to handle this. If not I will reply to the PMs :)

Post by fvapparel » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 pm

bigfeet, did you ever get this extension working? I still have not had any response from Lawrence and just submitted a support request to OpenCart but if you have found a fix I would be interested in knowing who I should contact for it. Thanks.

Post by bigFeet » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:12 pm

I ended up hiring JAY6390 who was very professional and fixed the issues I was having. The problem is that I was the original sponsor of this plugin, but as I said Lawrence and his team just disappeared and never delivered a working version. I think XML file I have is different to the ones Lawrence is trying to sell on the extension store as mine is a single XML. I've filed a Better Business Bureau dispute against Webwizard as it's not a good way to conduct business!

Post by JAY6390 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 pm

For anyone that wants an extension that is properly coded, you can find an extension for it here

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom