Post by xpromedia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 am

The rate of ecommerce businesses in Nigeria has grown rapidly and the demand for these services are innumerable. As a web developer, I have had series of request to design a functional ecommerce portal with payment gateways that is compatible with our currency the Naira (NGN) and that can assit in buying products abroad as well.

I would like to use this opportunity to request for a payment gateway module that will compatible with our banking system and also to allow our clients to enjoy the benefits of selling their products online without the hassles of getting it the usual way of making payments in banks when they can do it even at home or via their mobile devices. The payment gateways we have here in Nigeria include Interswitch (www.interswitchng.com), e-tranzact (www.etranzact.com), CashEnvoy (www.cashenvoy.com), Valucard (www.valucardnigeria.com),etc.

I would be very grateful if this matter is considered and looked into. I bet you, it will open a whole lot of business opportunities for a lot of people out there who are willing to start on the right foot. And the international markets as well can get their products sold to we Nigerians legally and safe without any fraudulent or criminal means of transactions. Thank you for your consideration. Cheers and keep the good works.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 pm

We have developed an Interswitch Payment gateway for OpenCart, email us if you want to know more - we may release it for sale in the OpenCart store but we haven't yet due to licensing issues.

If you email us we'll keep you updated: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

So far we haven't had any emails about this so I'm not sure the demand is there for this payment gateway?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by bodalo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 am

i stumbled on your response when making my research on my website.
I will also buttress the point of creating a module for the payment system in Nigeria with interswitch and etranzact. these companies are gateways accepted worldwide.

My question though is how do one put naira sign as the currency. i have tried using the '₦ on the left symbol text space but it did not work.
Please what should i do

Post by Mayowa Owoeye » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey bodalo, thats a piece of cake!
here, copy and paste this ₦ into wherever you want to use it, just like i did for my own site www.watchaven.com
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Cheers!

Post by akcreation » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

Hi there, is there any update on plans for an e-tranzact plugin please? I have a client who is wishing to use this so I would be happy to purchase. Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Keith

Post by ediaro » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 pm

akcreation wrote:Hi there, is there any update on plans for an e-tranzact plugin please? I have a client who is wishing to use this so I would be happy to purchase. Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Keith
Hello akcreations, yes we can develop e-tranzact plugin for you, as we have done for different shopping carts, websites and payment processors, e.g. We have done GTBank GTPay, UBA UCollect, Skye Bank CIPG, Simplepay among others. Those works for Magento, Opencart, Prestashop, Virtuemart, custom site integration among others. Get back to us if you need further clarification. get across to us at ediaro.com to get started.

Kind regards

Have you visited http://www.ediaro.com today?