Post by bobg9879 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:54 am

Good Day,

I'm new to the forum and OpenCart. Having problems with present web hosting and looking to move to another hosting service. I know there are several topics out there but they are older topics. I would like to update who is happy with their hosting service and/or who would you suggest moving my OpenCart to.

Appreciate any help and Thank You.

Bobg
Last edited by i2Paq on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted

Have a Great Day. ::)

Location - Indiana, USA

Post by bobg9879 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Well, after two days and NO response, hello's or kiss my ____ makes me wonder. Well I can tell you one thing, Arvixe has slow service response time of two days.

I read all the reviews that were old post but still tried Arvixe, was that the wrong move. I signed up and canceled in one day.

Thank you for your help.

Location - Indiana, USA

Post by labeshops » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 pm

I recommend evolve. See link in my signature. Doug is knowledgeable about opencart and a huge help - and active in the forums too.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by bobg9879 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:53 pm

labeshops wrote:I recommend evolve. See link in my signature. Doug is knowledgeable about opencart and a huge help - and active in the forums too.

Thank you very much. Look like what I need.

Bobg

Location - Indiana, USA

Post by Alex - A2Hosting » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:41 am

bobg9879 wrote:Well, after two days and NO response, hello's or kiss my ____ makes me wonder. Well I can tell you one thing, Arvixe has slow service response time of two days.

I read all the reviews that were old post but still tried Arvixe, was that the wrong move. I signed up and canceled in one day.

Thank you for your help.
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our support services. 2 days does not sound like the norm considering we offer 24/7 support through tickets, live chat and phone.

So I can look into why you experienced such delays, can you please provide me with a ticket ID or a billing username?

Thank you!

HostDash - Blazing Fast OpenCart Hosting. Ranked 4th Best Host on Hostimony

Post by zaqueon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:50 pm

I recommend digitaloceal.com
Since I moved all my sites there I have not had any problems.

Mi nuevo protecto: Catinfog
Catinfog es un tpv online basado en opencart. El mejor tpv gratis para gestionar tiendas físicas.

Post by bobg9879 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:02 am

labeshops wrote:I recommend evolve. See link in my signature. Doug is knowledgeable about opencart and a huge help - and active in the forums too.

Thank you labeshops, I signed up with Evolve Hosting and Doug has been a great help. Quick response time to support ticks and my website is extremely fast. Very Happy, Happy.

Thanks again,
Bob

Location - Indiana, USA

Post by labeshops » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 am

Great, Bob. Glad it worked out. It is definitely great to have a host that knows the software too.

Lori

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Dhaupin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:01 am

If anyone else needs suggestions, Liquidweb dominates when it comes to hosting. Its like $20 a month for a dedicated IP on a very fast + secure shared server (they never overload). Or if you wanna go VPS, its really affordable. If you need help, their "managed server" packages give you a veteran tech that will answer even very technical questions in like ~15 minutes. https://www.liquidweb.com

We once had a VPS with them that had an up-time of over 4 years. A current one (a newer Storm Server) is same stable, but runs OC like an utter banshee :)

PS: Digital Ocean is also fast and stable, but they run Ubuntu variants with no cPanel...most folks want CentOS on cPanel, especially for VPS.

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.

Location - PA