Post by dpit » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:34 am

Anyone facing issues editing orders?

I'm clicking continue on step 1 and being returned:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
[domain]/admin/view/javascript/jquery/jquery-2.1.1.min.js
Line 4

Post by i2Paq » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:47 am

dpit wrote:Anyone facing issues editing orders?

I'm clicking continue on step 1 and being returned:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
[domain]/admin/view/javascript/jquery/jquery-2.1.1.min.js
Line 4
Please read this topic, the solution is there.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by jackatoc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 am

in admin, when add a customer, error message:
Notice: Undefined index: custom_field in /admin/model/sale/customer.php on line 4Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /admin/index.php:84) in /system/library/response.php on line 12

Post by rickmatt » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:59 pm

bigtoe wrote:After trying a test order via paypal express i get the following error:
Notice: Error: Unknown column 'modified' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `oc_paypal_order` SET `order_id` = '5', `date_added` = NOW(), `modified` = NOW(), `capture_status` = 'Complete', `currency_code` = 'GBP', `total` = '1', `authorization_id` = '5[snip]6' in /public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/index.php:102) in /public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12
Apart from this error everything appears to have worked ok. The paypal account received the payment and the order is in the admin.

The only other issue is that back on the site the shopping cart still has the item in it.

Also, the order status is set to "complete" - is this correct?
I had the same problem. It looks like line 118 in /catalog/model/payment/pp_express.php has an incorrect field name. Instead of 'modified' it should be 'date_modified'.

Code: Select all

`modified` = NOW(),
should be:

`date_modified` = NOW(),
at line 118.

Post by open4dev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Hello,

I think I have found two bugs in version 2.0 (clean install) when changing Order history.

1) After checking out a product the order is set in status 'Pending'. However the product's quantity has been decreased while in Store settings the 'Processing Order Status' array contains only 'Processing'. Every time I change the status to a non "processing" status the product's quantity is decreased. I would expect that the quantity would not be increased immediately but only when I change the status to 'Processing' (or 'Complete')

I believe the bug is in the file catalog/model/checkout/order.php:

// If current order status is not processing or complete but new status is processing or complete then commence completing the order
if (!in_array($order_info['order_status_id'], array_merge($this->config->get('config_processing_status'), $this->config->get('config_complete_status'))) || in_array($order_status_id, array_merge($this->config->get('config_processing_status'), $this->config->get('config_complete_status')))) {
I believe the '||' operator should be changed to '&&' as implied by the comment's logic.

2) When deleting an order (BTW since every order row now has its own delete icon the first column with the selected checkboxes is not needed, is it?), I get redirected to a page with url: ...route=sale/order/delete&token=...&order_id=. No success message, not anything.

It seems to me that the reason is in the file catalog/controller/api/order.php in delete() function (last lines):

print_r($json);

//$this->response->addHeader('Content-Type: application/json');
//$this->response->setOutput(json_encode($json));
Changing the above to:

//print_r($json);

$this->response->addHeader('Content-Type: application/json');
$this->response->setOutput(json_encode($json));
seems to return to the correct url after deletion (i.e. ... route=sale/order) and displays the success message

Hope it helps.
Regards

Post by gob33 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:02 am

2.0.0.0 is absolutely unusable in production too much errors
Just try to edit an order (maintenance mode or not) for example.
I also suspect double quotes and specials characters breaking json in the new api() function (which takes 1.2sec to execute due to curl)
Each page in admin takes 5~5.5 sec before display (due to the less compiler), imagine adding tenths of product with that, you loose your time !
This is a product at beta level, no more.
Last edited by gob33 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by thoughtfulthumb » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 pm

pprmkr wrote:Solution for Admin - Marketing - Contact not sending mail: E-Mail Message required!

Edit admin/view/template/marketing/contact.tpl

After:

function send(url) {
Add:

$('textarea[name="message"]').html($('#input-message').code());
**This fixed the email issue through mail within OC admin**

Visit Thoughtfulthumb.co.uk and I would be happy to receive any thoughts or problems you pick up on! I am a new business, have had successfull previous companies and New to developing a software based website. Thank you.

Post by skylimit » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:45 am

One more issue with 2.0 - when using PayPal Payments Standard (checkout express works just fine), I am redirected to login into paypal. Based on documentation (and I believe it was the case in 1.5 too!), it should allow to login or enter credit card without login.

Post by fido-x » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Information Form
In "admin/view/template/catalog/information_form.tpl", line 53 reads:

<label class="col-sm-2 control-label" for="input-description"><?php echo $entry_description; ?></label>
This label should be language dependent, as follows:

<label class="col-sm-2 control-label" for="input-description<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>"><?php echo $entry_description; ?></label>

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by gob33 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:59 pm

I believe the whole 2.0.0.0 code was released but not finished at all.
It was just here for announcing something new at eCommerce expo 2014 uk on 1st october.
Last edited by gob33 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by cwswebdesign » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 am

Is anyone else having an issue with the link in admin to view the store? Mine points to the install page which has obviously been deleted.

This is a fresh install.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by cwswebdesign » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:36 am

Also got this one:

I disabled the 2nd default slideshow (it appears on the left column of the category page after a new install) and I get this error on the category page:

Notice: Undefined index: width in /home/ooo/public_html/ooo/oc/catalog/controller/module/slideshow.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: height in /home/ooo/public_html/ooo/oc/catalog/controller/module/slideshow.php on line 13Notice: Undefined index: banner_id in /home/ooo/public_html/ooo/oc/catalog/controller/module/slideshow.php on line 17

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by thoughtfulthumb » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:01 am

Admin top right link to front end works for me, I use it quite a lot.

Visit Thoughtfulthumb.co.uk and I would be happy to receive any thoughts or problems you pick up on! I am a new business, have had successfull previous companies and New to developing a software based website. Thank you.

Post by cwswebdesign » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:10 am

cwswebdesign wrote:Is anyone else having an issue with the link in admin to view the store? Mine points to the install page which has obviously been deleted.

This is a fresh install.

DL
I don't know how or why but this one seemed to clear itself up. It can be deleted if the mods want to.

DL

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by paintballer4lfe » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:21 pm

So recently i had EVERYTHING working and perfect, website was good, added one product to test it out, added two radio button options, works perfectly.

Updated my server, restarted, the website was still working until about an hour or so later.
now i cant get anything out of error logs other then:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in L:\OCATION\OF\SITE\index.php on line 97
any clue where to start looking to try and fix this ASAP?

server: IIS6, FastCGI, PHP5.4

Post by gsc1ugs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm having a problem installing, I've followed install.txt but it just spins on step_1 nothing happens after looking at the license

Post by gsc1ugs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Am I in the right thread? is OC 2 not ready?

Post by i2Paq » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:22 pm

gsc1ugs wrote:Am I in the right thread? is OC 2 not ready?
2.0.0.1 is underway, that should clear up a lot of issues.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by gsc1ugs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:40 pm

when?

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 am

Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 11.50.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 11.50.03 AM.png (151.24 KiB) Viewed 5547 times

If I upload an image, delete it (or another one) and try to upload an image again right away, I get the attached message.

Thanks!

Location - USA