Post by DeFenestrated » Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 am

I have set up a GEO zones for the U.S. and a zone for International including several European Countries and the U.K. (all zones) In the USPS module (account registration via USPS website and such.) I have both an option for Domestic and an option for International shipping.
I can get a shipping quote for Domestic shipping (in the U.S.) but I am greeted by an error message as I proceed to checkout with a U.K. address:
Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!
The FLAT-RATE on my international GEO zone does work, but I have not been able to get USPS to recognize international addresses and provide international shipping rates.

So question is, what do I need to do to get the international address to be recognized and provide proper shipping options?

Opencart v1.5.6.1

Location - Brooklyn

Post by BionicBill » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:15 pm

I too have noticed this and not sure what the problem is we are running oc 1.5.4.1

Post by BionicBill » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 am

Fix found in the USPS Shipping MODULE just change the Package type from Variable to Rectangular. For some strange reason international only works if it's this setting. Variable was being changed to in the USPS.php if it was variable to non-rectangular which the API does not take any more. However don't worry domestic mail with the setting Rectangular
is change in the code to variable.

Post by TraderDan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:37 am

Thank you, that worked! And this issue was totally driving me nuts.

Location - Lawrence, MA