Post by TAC » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi again,

I couldn't get the tool to do an import, after I hit upload I got a totally blank white screen.

Then I saw the upgrade to 2.3 notice. So I did that. But now the import/export option has gone from the System menu again. All the boxes are ticked in the Top Admin user permissions section.

TAC

Location - England

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 am

TAC: I don't know what you did to your server again. I cleared the VQmod caches, and after that it worked fine on your server. I also upgraded the Export/Import tool to the new version 2.4.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by hkntll » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:05 am

Hi, this module is working, thanks. But how can I add currency to this system?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:47 am

hkntll wrote:Hi, this module is working, thanks. But how can I add currency to this system?
Send me a PM with details of what you exactly need, and I can provide a quote for the amount of work it takes to customize it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ooops » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:51 am

Thanks for your work. Great extension
I thing I found the small bug and will send it via PM.

Post by angadarora » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi

Thanx alot for the tool

I am facing a bit of a problem with this version,

When i try to upload Categories file i receive the following error

Uploaded file is not a valid spreadsheet file or its values are not in the expected formats!
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details.
No server data has been changed.

And in the Error file it said
2014-09-25 8:58:27 - Missing Products worksheet, or Products worksheet not listed before AdditionalImages

To Confirm my File Format and contents i Exported a category file and tried to import the same file but still received this error.

Hoping for a solution
Regards

Post by craigbaines » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm

just noticed this thread, i will re-port the thread i just saw in case you have notifications on! :) Sorry for double spam if not...

Hey, i just installed this plugin

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... e=JNeuhoff

Seems to be working fine.... other than uploading my options.

Im trying to export, add a bunch of option values, specifically im trying to add football teams, so there's a 500/600 club list!

Then upload it...

upon uploading it i get the message:

Uploaded file is not a valid spreadsheet file or its values are not in the expected formats!
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details.
No server data has been changed.

An the following Error:

2014-09-25 10:18:32 - Missing Products worksheet, or Products worksheet not listed before AdditionalImages
2014-09-25 10:18:32 - Missing Products worksheet, or Products worksheet not listed before AdditionalImages

If i try an upload an exported version of my products, it works no problem, an its the products worksheet that contains the "products" before the "AdditinalImages"

The exported options version doesn't contain them? So how do i upload it? :/

Thanks guys! This will help me HUGELY if i can get it working!

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Do an export of your products first to see the exact format.

If your product options are based on newly to be introduced options and option values, you first have to sort your option definitions, do this by exporting your option definitions, then add your new options, import them. After that, you can use them in your products (e.g. in the ProductOptions and ProductOptionValues worksheets).

Guru Member

Post by craigbaines » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Im not touching my products at this moment, im simply trying to export the product options edit, an upload. but i get the errors as above. As a a test, i exported and uploaded the products too, which worked fine!

Im exporting, an uploading the same file, an those errors exist, so i know its not the file format?

The options worksheet obviously doesnt contain the "Products worksheet not listed before AdditionalImages"

So i dont know why when i try an upload a products option workbook, that it is checking for/says this?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 pm

After you sorted out your new option definations, do an Export of your products. The resulting spreadsheet files will include, amongst others, the 'Products', 'AdditionalImages', .. 'ProductOptions', 'ProductOptionValues'. You then add your product options and product option values, and then incrementally Import back to the server.

Guru Member

Post by craigbaines » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:55 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:After you sorted out your new option definations, do an Export of your products. The resulting spreadsheet files will include, amongst others, the 'Products', 'AdditionalImages', .. 'ProductOptions', 'ProductOptionValues'. You then add your product options and product option values, and then incrementally Import back to the server.
So within products...

the "product options" an "product option values" tabs, are the same thing as the exported options "Options" and "option values"??

There formats look entirly differnt though?

And how is it able to add options to each product, before i make them options available within the option values?

Post by craigbaines » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:03 pm

Are you telling me im unable to export the options/edit/import new file back?

I have to define my options an option values, before i can use your tool to apply them to a product?

M intention is not to use your tool to apply it to products, though i will later...

im tryig to simply define the option and the option variables within it, so that i can then apply it to products, later...

Is that possible?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

im tryig to simply define the option and the option variables within it, so that i can then apply it to products, later...

Is that possible?
Yes, it should be, this seems to be a bug during the validation, will do a bugfix shortly.
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guru Member

Post by craigbaines » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Awesome, i will check back later! Thanks for the help....

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:47 pm

OK, now fixed, was indeed a bug. You should now be able to import the 'Options' and 'OptionValues'.

Reinstall using the latest version 2.7 of this Export/Import tool.

Guru Member

Post by Xciso » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:06 pm

You are awesome JNeuhoff!!
This is one of the best extensions for opencart, and now its even better :D

Post by thbr02 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:23 am

Installed Export/Import tool today (opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-2-9.zip). when trying to export I get the error:

Code: Select all

Option value 'svart --> L' is defined multiple times within its option!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'
When I have changed the settings an click "Update Settings" nothing happens. The changes will not be saved.

Looking forward to try this Great update!

Location - Sweden

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 am

thbr02 wrote:Installed Export/Import tool today (opencart-1-5-1-to-1-5-6-x-export-import-multilingual-2-9.zip). when trying to export I get the error:

Code: Select all

Option value 'svart --> L' is defined multiple times within its option!
In the Settings-tab please activate the following:
Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'
When I have changed the settings an click "Update Settings" nothing happens. The changes will not be saved.

Looking forward to try this Great update!
I am unable to reproduce your error. if you send me a PM with your OpenCart and FTP login details then I can take a look at it.

Guru Member

Post by accialex » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:44 am

Hi, i'm using the multilingual 2.10 on 1.5.3.1.
Everything works fine, except the column seo_keyword.
In OC i've "Url SEO" in 2 languages.
1) When i do export: only one language is exported.
2) When i import ( filling the single available column) no data are imported.

I'm using multilingual_links.xml extension in vqmod
Is there anything i can do? ...I like that extension...

Post by accialex » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:26 am

Hi, i'm using the multilingual 2.10 on 1.5.3.1.
Everything works fine, except the column seo_keyword.
In OC i've "Url SEO" in 2 languages.
1) When i do export: only one language is exported.
2) When i import ( filling the single available column) no data are imported.

I'm using multilingual_links.xml extension in vqmod
Is there anything i can do? ...I like that extension...