Post by neetjedem » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello,

I have a little problem with the special prices in my shop. When a customer puts a product in the basket with a special price and adds a second product, then it gets automaticly the same price as the special priced product.

When it's the otherway around, there is no problem. First normal priced product and then the special priced product, everything is ok.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

René

Post by Antoni4 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 pm

What version of OC are you running?
Are you using a standard template?
Can you give a link to your website?

Post by neetjedem » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi,

I'm using OC 1.5.4
not a standard template (OPC040100)
www.onderdeeltotaal.nl (Multi-shop)

Regards,

René

Post by Antoni4 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 am

Hi,

I was able to recreate the issue you described on your website, but I was not able to recreate the issue on the website of template developers for OPC040100. (http://opencart-demos.org/OPC04/OPC040100/)

To me this says that:
a. If the bug is in the OPC040100 template then it's possible that they have already fixed it, and you still have the older version of their template with the bug. Did you get in touch with them to ask if they know of this bug?
b. It's possible that the bug is not in the template OPC040100, but was caused by your further modifications of the template to suit your needs and design.
c. Perhaps the problem is caused by some Module or extension that handles prices/offers/cart.

Can you please upload the following files from your OC installation:
catalog\controller\checkout\cart.php
system\library\cart.php

I believe that these are the files that handle the cart logic.
Perhaps they have been modified and are now causing the bug.

Post by neetjedem » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi,

I don't think the template is the problem but i have uploaded the Original cart.php files. I didn't work :-(

I really don't know what to do with it.

Post by Antoni4 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi,

Sorry when I said to upload the cart files, I meant to upload them here as attachments so that I can trace through them. However if you are telling me that you have replaced them with original files from a clean install and the bug is still present, then I am surprised.

If you want you can add me on Skype and provide me with temporary access to your server. We can attempt to debug it. Otherwise it's a bit hard to understand what is happening. My Skype is: gw_kaban007.