Post by one2012 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 am

Hello! I'm not see manual how to get OC multi-language store. Can any one point me to howto?

Thanx to all!

Post by OSWorX » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 am

Not much to say about.

1. Download the language you need from here: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ion&path=2
2.a Install the language (should be in each package a install guide)
2.b Define the new language settings, set active and save
3. Optional change the languages for backend and/or shop to default language

That's it.

Ad 2.a: installing is basically unzipping the language package and copy all folders and files into your shop.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by one2012 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 am

OSWorX, thank you but how to get logos, modules (blocks), contact information on each installed language?

Post by OSWorX » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:46 pm

one2012 wrote:OSWorX, thank you but how to get logos, modules (blocks), contact information on each installed language?
What do you mean 'logos' - in every language?
Guess you mean something like that: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=17784
Modules are displayed in the customers language - if a translation is available.
Contact info is bad - only that is displayed you have defined. But you can write it in several languages.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by one2012 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:55 am

OSWorX, thank you for help. I figured out... With Contact info I do very simple, temprary remove it from template. :)

Post by OSWorX » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 am

one2012 wrote:OSWorX, thank you for help. I figured out... With Contact info I do very simple, temprary remove it from template. :)
Because I do not know where your business/shop is located, note that if it based inside the EU you have to provide some contact info with a real existing address and an existing and toll-free phone number where customers cann call you.
These are required by law.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by one2012 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am

Yes, I know... But problem is that, my country is bilingual and it is located in EU. I will try to put address in contact form through language files. May be it help me solve multi language problem in contact form. But at that moment I don't know how do it...

Post by Shastaqt » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:17 am

Look on the bottom of this page and you will see a Bookmark Topic link.
It should be made Known that you need to be signed to see the Bookmark Topic link. I just drove myself crazy over something that was not there until I logged in, LOL

Post by deepakrajput » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Nice tutorial, it help me a lot to learn about OC.

Opencart - Main Site

Location - CA