Post by itdes » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 am

Hello,

In the shop that I'm developing, I must have only one "Option" and many "Option Values" for this "Option". I need the number of "Option values" to be not limited. In my case, the number of "Option values", just for one particular "Option", is going to be around 1000 and more. Is that going to be a problem with opencart and is there a way I could change this to be without limit? As far as I tested, all the "Option values" I was entering to the shop, they were going in the corresponding database table, but not all of the option vlues were visible in the admin part of the site.
If someone had been having a similar problem, please share some idea/solution.

Thank you.

Post by cwswebdesign » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 am

You'll need to add max_input_vars to your php.ini file otherwise they won't all save. Also check with your hosting company to see what your limit is and save the headaches of entering it all to find out it can't be saved.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by itdes » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Thank you! It worked.

Post by paynechia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 am

Hi All,

I have requested my host provider to change the values for me. The problem still exists. I noticed that the Local value is greater than the values in Master in the phpinfo();

magic_quotes_gpc
Local: Off ; Master: On

max_execution_time
Local: 300 ; Master: 30

max_input_vars
Local: 2000 ; Master: 1000

Do we need to set same value for both Local and Master for items above?

Highly appreciate for your advise.