Post by bhar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm

So I finally found out how to implement paypal express but I am getting a error 10413, So I went to paypal developers support to figure out how to fix it here is the response.

fyi the conversation starts from the bottom and moves up to the top
Recently you requested assistance from PayPal Merchant Technical Services. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
paypal express error 10413 on opencart v 1.4.9.3

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Alex Yang) 07/06/2014 09:41 PM
Hello kings

Since your are using the third party shopping cart "opencart", you have to contact with them for how to change it within opencart.

Thanks,
Alex
Customer By Email (kings) 07/06/2014 09:33 PM
How do I do that ??

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 11:34 PM, PayPal Merchant Technical Support <
ppmts@paypal.com> wrote:

>
>
>
>
Response Via Email (Alex Yang) 07/06/2014 08:34 PM
Hello kings,

Thanks for your contacting PayPal Merchant Technical Support.

The error code means "The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. If you receive this error, be sure the total of the payment detail item parameters, such as ItemTotal, HandlingTotal, TaxTotal, and so forth add up to the order total."
And we found the following parameters has been passed from you:
paymentrequest_0_amt "5.58"
paymentrequest_0_itemamt "0"
paymentrequest_0_shippingamt "3"
paymentrequest_0_handlingamt "2"
paymentrequest_0_taxamt "2.58"
paymentrequest_0_insuranceamt "1"
paymentrequest_0_shipdiscamt "-3"

So itemamt should be not set as "0", instead you should put amount more than 0.

Please try it again then let me know the result.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Alex
Merchant Technical Support
PayPal, an eBay Company
Response Via Email (Alex Yang) 07/06/2014 07:54 PM
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. We are reviewing your question at this time and will get back to you within the next business day.

If you have any additional information or updates to your issue, please use the instructions in this email on how to update your ticket.

Customer By Web Form (kings) 07/06/2014 06:32 PM
I couldn't get express to work on my open cart the paypal guide line are overwhelming and confusing. I found this site http://www.sanwebe.com/2012/07/paypal-e ... t-with-php

but I get an error 10413 how can I fix this ?
So how do I make opencart add an value to paymentrequest_0_itemamt. My first guess was seeing that the paypal button was at the log in page the code or token never saw the final step which ravels all the taxes and shipping that makes up the total amount. But i'm not sure if that has to do with itemamt which i'm guessing is item amount which is asking for how many products are in the cart.

here is my store url http://bharstore.com/ I guess pertend to buy a product and then when you get to the login page click the second paypl bottom.

second question if i make one bpaypal botoom it wouldn't do the express check out it just make a pop out guest_step_1 why does it do that ??
Last edited by bhar on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi,

the latest releases of OC v1.5.6x already handles this with PayPal payment modules. The best option would be to upgrade your store to the latest release.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by bhar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

straightlight wrote:Hi,

the latest releases of OC v1.5.6x already handles this with PayPal payment modules. The best option would be to upgrade your store to the latest release.
I'm in the middle of doing that but my partner wants this feature now. The only reason why I haven't updated to the latest version is because it's kinda tricky to make it look exactly the same how it is now.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Typically, it would be harden to upgrade a store if core files has been edited or if VQMod requires differed lines tracking compared to previous releases of OC. Otherwise, only templates should require some re-working aside of what's already written on the upgrade documentation. ;)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by bhar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:55 pm

straightlight wrote:Hi,

So I upgraded and I don't see it showing on any of my pages ? http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129082