Post by SteveHale » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 am

I have just purchased the above extension and it is working fine.

However I want the Realex logo to appear on the checkout page and the documentation that comes with the extension does not say where the logo image should be placed to make it show on the checkout page.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

SteveB

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 am

If you want it to show up under Step 5 during the payment selection, you'll have to use a custom mod that supports logos for that step. Unfortunately opencart doesn't offer the option to set images for the payment titles by default, and the work around to use img code inside the language file causes problems when saved to the database. So there are custom mods like Checkout Extension Logos that let you quickly set images for all your supported payment and shipping methods without breaking the rest of the cart database system

Administrator

Post by SteveHale » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:08 am

Thanks

I now have that sorted.

However another problem has occured.

After making an order the customer is taken out to Realex to make a payment, the payment is made and authorised by Relex and the payment appears OK in the Realex account. However after confirming the transaction the customer is has to wait a few seconds and then the get an Error 500 page as follows:-

500: Internal Server Error

Sorry, the page you requested is not currently available. This is because the server has encountered a problem is creating the page for you.

Site is : www.novostrata.co.uk/shop/

The items are left in the store cart, as though never purchased, the order is NOT put onto the Opencart Dashboard BUT we receive an email confirming the order has been received.

I've re-copied the Extension files onto the server a few times but the same problem keeps happening.

Are you able to help me understand what is happening here please.

Steve B

Post by Qphoria » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 am

This happens if the response url you sent to realex is not correct
Be sure it looks like this:

Code: Select all

http://www.yoursite.com/catalog/controller/payment/realex_callback.php

Administrator