Post by Distoriton » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi,
I've got Paypal Website Payment Pro sandbox account, but when I click the confirm order (after entering the credit card information), it saying "Please wait!" but not continuing to the finish page:
The transaction is being done:
I need to click at least twice on the "Confirm Order" button so that I will be redirect to the finishing page:
And the transaction being made twice too:
And after that I am redirecting to the finish page:
What is the problem?
Thanks.

Attachments

untitled31.JPG

untitled31.JPG (59.65 KiB) Viewed 10114 times

untitled3.JPG

untitled3.JPG (13.72 KiB) Viewed 10114 times

untitled21.JPG

untitled21.JPG (58.68 KiB) Viewed 10114 times

Last edited by i2Paq on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved

Post by Distoriton » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 am

Anyone?

Post by MWYS » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 am

Are you running this through your local pc (i.e, localhost)?

If so - I had experienced similar problems, but i put it online through a development URL.

Post by Distoriton » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:20 am

MWYS wrote:Are you running this through your local pc (i.e, localhost)?

If so - I had experienced similar problems, but i put it online through a development URL.
Nope, it's on remote Linux server.

Post by bearcanrun » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 am

I'm still having the above mentioned problem as well with the hanging "please wait". Orders go through to Pay Pal for both Authorization and Sale and order invoices come through just fine. Anyone have any suggestions on overriding the ajax and processing it in a simpler manner? Or is there a better way to try and debug this?

Post by bearcanrun » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:00 am

Hanging "please wait" fixed!

In /catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 156
change:

Code: Select all

$format = $order_info['payment_address_format'];
to this:

$format = $order_query->row['payment_address_format'];
I noticed my order emails weren't showing the payment address, and this fixed both problems for me. Wahoo!

Post by Distoriton » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 am

bearcanrun wrote:Hanging "please wait" fixed!

In /catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 156
change:

$format = $order_info['payment_address_format'];
to this:

$format = $order_query->row['payment_address_format'];
I noticed my order emails weren't showing the payment address, and this fixed both problems for me. Wahoo!
Working great to me!
Anyway It's look like it fix many other bugs (like: transaction failed when zip code is empty, sometimes with some address the transaction failed, etc), I hope this is the solution to these problems.
Thanks! O0
Last edited by Distoriton on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by okstated » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 am

in OC 1.4.7 I have exactly the same problem as described above, however, when searching for the lines of code to change given the solution provided I notice that the latest files must have been corrected for this particular issue already. I don't understand why it's still doing this.

I'm on a remote server, I don't have any .htaccess 301 or 302 redirects, payments actually get sent just like it says in the first post so there does not seem to be an issue with ipn reporting. Yet, the solution provided is no longer applicable in OC 1.4.7 so I'm at a complete loss. and yes I am using PayPal Website Payments Pro

Post by mmny » Sat May 08, 2010 2:30 am

I have the same issue, if I click the "confirm order" button I just get "Please Wait!" indefinitely. If after 30-60 seconds I click "confirm order" again the page goes to order confirmation page. I am using paypal pro and if I don't click the "confirm order" button a second time the page only shows "please wait!" but the money gets captured by paypal, the customer gets an email confirmation the order looks OK in the backend. Any ideas?

Also, when I click the confirm button twice paypal processes the order 2 times.

Post by Distoriton » Sat May 08, 2010 2:53 am

mmny wrote:I have the same issue, if I click the "confirm order" button I just get "Please Wait!" indefinitely. If after 30-60 seconds I click "confirm order" again the page goes to order confirmation page. I am using paypal pro and if I don't click the "confirm order" button a second time the page only shows "please wait!" but the money gets captured by paypal, the customer gets an email confirmation the order looks OK in the backend. Any ideas?

Also, when I click the confirm button twice paypal processes the order 2 times.
Did you try this solution?
For the next time read the threat before posting!

Post by mmny » Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks, I already tried that but I still have the issue.

Post by swhitney » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Has anyone found a resolution to the "please wait" loading in 1.4.7? The previous fix does not work in this version? Please help...

Post by danitaz » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 am

I was not having this problem in previous versions, but am experiencing it now. I just processed an order that a customer asked me to do myself, and I saw this error. I waited, and indeed, received the order confirmation and the money was captured by Paypal Pro. So far I've only had one customer who has duplicated the orders because of this, but it's a bit of an annoyance!

Post by danitaz » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am

Actually - this seems to have fixed it for me - fingers crossed!

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?p=79068#p79068

Post by kia_hm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 am

I still have this problem with 1.4.9.1
Any ideas?
thanks,

Post by ChrisWhiting » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 am

I have multiple websites done in Opencart and we have been producing them over the past couple of months. some are in ver. 1.4.8.1b and some are in the most recent 1.4.9.1. each of the sites gives the following error at checkout.

"You do not have permission to make this API call"

I have used all of the API signatures etc from paypal and confirmed that they are copied in the correct area.

These websites are all running on the same server which uses xampp (apache) running on windows. Is there a possibility that the server needs to have something configured for this payment module to work? I figure it must be something simple since all 5 websites are responding exatly the same way.

Thanks , Chris

Post by kia_hm » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

I have installed a 1.4.9.1 version again and my problem is GONE! :-)
http://www.buybag.ca

Post by Sundeep » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 am

Hi,
I'm facing this issue (hanging on checkout with "Please Wait") with version 1.4.9.5. Any help will be much appreciated.

Post by chrsdlmn » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 am

Why do all these threads die without a resolution? I'm have the exact problems listed above, but I'm on 1.5.1.

Does anyone know a solution? I have done ever suggestion made, yet nothing works.

Post by chrsdlmn » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 am

I figured it out! under catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/pp_pro.tpl someone had told me to delete:

<tr>
      <td><?php echo $entry_cc_start_date; ?></td>
      <td><select name="cc_start_date_month">
          <?php foreach ($months as $month) { ?>
          <option value="<?php echo $month['value']; ?>"><?php echo $month['text']; ?></option>
          <?php } ?>
        </select>
        /
        <select name="cc_start_date_year">
          <?php foreach ($year_expire as $year) { ?>
          <option value="<?php echo $year['value']; ?>"><?php echo $year['text']; ?></option>
          <?php } ?>
        </select></td>
    </tr>
and:

<tr>
      <td><?php echo $entry_cc_issue; ?></td>
      <td><input type="text" name="cc_issue" value="" size="3" /></td>
    </tr>
Since we don't use those in the States. I added them back in and hide them instead with

<tr style="display:none">
and it worked!!