Post by i2Paq » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm

!! ATTENTION PLEASE !!

Do NOT post questions related to upgrades.

Question related to a clean install OpenCart 1.5.6.4 ONLY!

Use our FREE search first before posting your "Bug".

If you find a "real" BUG please post this at the OpenCart GitHub.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by fickena » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 pm

I have a clean install of 1.5.6.4 and have experienced problems with adding anything to "information" pages. If you add media or links to an information page you get the "image properties" window up. You click URL to select the file and the old image manager comes up. Select the image. However this is as far as you can go and it all hangs.

Same thing happens when trying to add a link to info pages.

I am having to write everything in HTML and copy and paste instead.

Can someone else try and see if they have similar problems so I can work out where the issue lies.

Post by rawmeattt » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, I am also getting an error when trying to up date product information and save the updates.
I also get this error trying to save product info and not making any changes. I am using 1.5.6.4 .thank you for you help

Notice: Undefined index: profile_id in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 268Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/index.php:81) in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/index.php:81) in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Post by rph » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 pm

It looks like it's caused when you try to add a product profile when you don't have any profiles to use for it (Catalog > Profiles).

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by rawmeattt » Thu May 01, 2014 12:22 am

If you are referring to this :

Profiles are a new, optional feature in OpenCart 1.5.6. They allow you to set up recurring payments for your customers. Profiles are useful if you plan to sell products by subscription, if you are promoting a discount or member's club, or if you are simply breaking up payments into smaller portions. This feature gives the store owner more control over how customers are charged for products or services.

thanks for a good try - but there is no relation with this function and just pressing the save button without making any changes to a product and getting an error - I am wondering if it is caused be a permission setting on a files somewhere.

Post by rph » Thu May 01, 2014 12:42 am

I'm not able to reproduce the error without a product profile. Double check that you don't have anything listed under the Profile tab for the product you're editing. The error would occur when you have an incomplete profile like this:
profile_id_error.png

profile_id_error.png (9.19 KiB) Viewed 28655 times

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by rawmeattt » Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 am

Yes - the profile square on left is empty and the one on the right is default.

you are saying this would be the reason for the errors, so are you suggesting that I create a profit for a products and can this be done for all products at once or will I have to download and upload all my products

thanks

Post by rawmeattt » Thu May 01, 2014 1:39 am

Well rph, I need to thank you very much, I looked into another database with the demo products and in the product profile module and it was empty.

In the database I had an issue with I had populated the product_id and left everything else blank

product_id profile_id customer_group_id

So I eased that part of the product module and baam its all good

Thank you for directing me in the right direction

Post by youngerb » Fri May 09, 2014 7:14 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry I created new post for this bug, just realized I can post it here.

======================

On Checkout Page Toggles Step 1 to Step 6 are not working for me.

I have did clean install of opencart without any 3rd party plugins or themes. This issue shows up when paypal standard plugin is enabled and also this issue shows up in firefox only.

Tested on: Mac (Firefox, Chrome & Safari)
Tested on Windows: (Firefox, Chrome & IE)
Tested with default Installation of Opencart 1.5.6.4
Default Plugin Enabled: Paypal Standard

Issues shows up only in Firefox on both OS

Here are steps to create this issue:

a. Add products into cart
b. Go to Checkout and make payments using paypal standard
c. Order confirmation

now again go for new order without logging out or closing browser

d. Add products into cart
e. Go to Checkout page and Toggle not working.. no way to proceed further..

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0562rz4h15

Could anyone please help.

Thanks in advance.

Post by labeshops » Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am

fickena wrote:I have a clean install of 1.5.6.4 and have experienced problems with adding anything to "information" pages. If you add media or links to an information page you get the "image properties" window up. You click URL to select the file and the old image manager comes up. Select the image. However this is as far as you can go and it all hangs.

Same thing happens when trying to add a link to info pages.

I am having to write everything in HTML and copy and paste instead.

Can someone else try and see if they have similar problems so I can work out where the issue lies.
Not having either problem here. Images and links work flawlessly in my 1.5.6.4

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by labeshops » Fri May 09, 2014 9:36 am

rawmeattt wrote:Hello, I am also getting an error when trying to up date product information and save the updates.
I also get this error trying to save product info and not making any changes. I am using 1.5.6.4 .thank you for you help

Notice: Undefined index: profile_id in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 268Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/index.php:81) in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/admin/index.php:81) in /home/content/02/10525702/html/premiumcartridge/system/engine/controller.php on line 29
Not getting any problem saving products on my 1.5.6.4 installation. I do NOT have profiles set up at all however, so don't know if this is the issue. I have no use for them myself.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by joshuaj » Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi,

Having a bit of a problem with the imagery on opencart 1.5.6.4.

Mainly with the products - in the media manager, no thumbnails are displayed, only names. On the front end, no images at all are appearing for the products.

The slideshow I've created is working perfectly on the front end but on the back you still can't see the thumbnails.

Any suggestions would be great.

Post by svkoev » Wed May 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello, I installed opencart following tutorial and everything was working fine (accept that I had to turn off magic_quotes_gpc, i had red dot there). So I finished the installation, and when i went to admin panel I got this error on top :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/admin/index.php on line 43

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/admin/index.php on line 43

and this errors on the front :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 50

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 59

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 59

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 67

This is the link to the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgAegi1q-kg

Can someone help me to solve this issue ?

Post by mramos08 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:58 am

Hi Guys,

I am currently using 1.5.6.4 however I am running in to 2 issues.

1. When a customer placed an order, the order is not showing up in the Dashboard.

2. No email receipt were sent to the customer for the order.

Are you experiencing this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marlon

Location - Los Angeles, California

Post by Nexativez » Sat May 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello

I have a Bug in the Shop Description.

I can't save the Shop!

Info!
My Shop Location is in Germany! not in United Kingdom or USA

Post by platypuspuzzles » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm

I can only assume this is a bug as I've reinstalled, contacted host and ssl provider and they all come back with opencart coding issue...

when trying to add SSL URL to my secondary domains with www.domains1.com www.domains2.com etc (set up correctly as per documentation ) - I cannot save the SSL URL.

this is how I want them set up - http://cartadvisor.com/blog/2014/01/03/ ... e-feature/

but I'm unable to.

All domains are document rooted to /public_html as per documentation, and no error is being given - only 'page cannot be found'

I can change the primary domain in config.php and admin/config.php and all domains will work - except for the secondary domains with https://

Post by crazyd » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello!

I've installed thru Softaculous from my Cpanel a fresh install of Opencart 1.5.6.4 but on the website's homepage is giving me these errors (see attachements). There is no header or body also.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you.

Attachments

2.JPG

2.JPG (54.11 KiB) Viewed 27165 times

1.JPG

1.JPG (60.67 KiB) Viewed 27165 times

Post by labeshops » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Disabled products showing as $0 in featured, related and other modules.

Okay, I thought originally this was just a problem with my imported database but I have since discovered this is not the case.

When adding products to any module such as featured, related, etc. the autocomplete will show disabled products you can select. This in itself is not a problem as I may want it to show if that product is then re-enabled later on (though it would be nice if such products were indicated in the autocomplete list, perhaps by being red text or something).

HOWEVER - such a product shows up in the module as a blank space with a $0. See screenshot below of this problem in a related products module - the 4th product in the top row was a disabled product I accidentally selected. (I've since deleted the product from it on my live site of course).

I did see others report this issue though originally didn't realize what caused it (one of them here http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=126813).

Attachments

related-images-problem.jpg

related-images-problem.jpg (115.49 KiB) Viewed 26817 times

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by iverest » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

svkoev wrote:Hello, I installed opencart following tutorial and everything was working fine (accept that I had to turn off magic_quotes_gpc, i had red dot there). So I finished the installation, and when i went to admin panel I got this error on top :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/admin/index.php on line 43

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/admin/index.php on line 43

and this errors on the front :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 50

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 59

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 59

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/anonsbge/public_html/bestbaner.com/index.php on line 67

This is the link to the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgAegi1q-kg

Can someone help me to solve this issue ?
I just ran into the same issue. It was caused by the PHP version installed on the server.
The errors appeared with PHP version 5.2.17 and when I switched to v 5.3.x everything was fine.

OC team, add a note that minimum PHP version for OC 1.5.6.4 is PHP 5.3 or at least it doesn't work on <= 5.2.17

Post by cuppyz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 am

I just installed VQMOD, in my open cart 1.5.6.4.... got error like this :

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/content/80/9172680/html/szdreamaker/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_footer.php on line 25Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/content/80/9172680/html/szdreamaker/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_footer.php on line 25Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/80/9172680/html/szdreamaker/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_footer.php on line 25

Anybody can help show the way to fix it