Post by i2Paq » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:01 am

!! ATTENTION PLEASE !!

Do NOT post questions related to upgrades.

Question related to a clean install OpenCart 1.5.6.1 ONLY!

Use our FREE search first before posting your "Bug".

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by i2Paq » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:04 am

If you find a genuine BUG, then submit it to our Bug-tracker over at Github.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by ddowdall » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:31 am

Hi,

I did a fresh install of 1.5.6.1 and selected mysqli as the driver. After install was done I see errors in both the front and back end of the website and most content is missing. When I change config.php to use mysql instead of mysqli all of the errors go away and the site is working properly.

My server is using php 5.x and mysqli was installed with php.

Front end errors:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 52
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 61
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /v1561/index.php on line 61
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 69
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 103

Back end errors:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/admin/index.php on line 43
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /v1561/admin/index.php on line 43

Post by openuser2 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:29 am

OpenCart 1.5.6.1 fresh install.
I have the following message error when I try to activate Amazon Payments in Extensions > Payments:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/index.php:81) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/index.php:81) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Post by openuser2 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:50 am

Other error message when I try to install eBay display in Extensions > Modules:

Notice: Error: Could not load template /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/view/template/module/ebaydisplay.tpl! in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/system/engine/controller.php on line 90

Post by OSWorX » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:10 am

openuser2 wrote:Other error message when I try to install eBay display in Extensions > Modules:

Notice: Error: Could not load template /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/view/template/module/ebaydisplay.tpl! in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/system/engine/controller.php on line 90
Solving this bug is quite easy: just rename

Code: Select all

../admin/view/template/module/ebay_display.tpl
to

../admin/view/template/module/ebaydisplay.tpl

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:12 am

yea changing mysql to mysqli is more of a 1.5.7 release

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:10 am

openuser2 wrote:OpenCart 1.5.6.1 fresh install.
I have the following message error when I try to activate Amazon Payments in Extensions > Payments:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.it/httpdocs/negozio/admin/model/setting/setting.php on line 22
In file admin/controller/payment/amazon_checkout.php, comment out line 297:

public function install() {
		$this->load->model('payment/amazon_checkout');
		$this->load->model('setting/setting');
		$this->model_payment_amazon_checkout->install();
		//$this->model_setting_setting->editSetting('amazon_checkout', $this->settings);
	}

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by openuser2 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks to both OSWorKS and JNeuhoff for the help ;)

Post by yehtut » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi ddowdall,

Change mysqli to mysql in line 21 of config.php and line 24 of admin/config.php.

Good luck.

Ye Htut

Post by prodigieux » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 am

With a fresh install of OpenCart 1.5.6.1
If you change the default language for any other than English, the language auto-detection doesn't seem to work properly.
The language will never switch, independently of the user-agent information.

(I made sure my session was terminated and my cookies were all deleted.)

Post by villagedefrance » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm

prodigieux wrote:If you change the default language for any other than English, the language auto-detection doesn't seem to work properly.
There is nothing wrong with the language auto-detection. We tested it in French and everything is fine.

OpenCart custom solutions @ https://villagedefrance.net

Location - UK

Post by J_Justin10 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 pm

fresh installation show error
2014-02-04 6:30:55 - PHP Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order o ON (op.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE o.store_id = '' AND date_added BETWE' at line 1<br />Error No: 1064<br />SELECT SUM(op.quantity) AS quantity, op.name AS product_name, op.product_id AS product_id FROM order_product op JOIN order o ON (op.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE o.store_id = '' AND date_added BETWEEN '2014-02-1' AND '2014-02-04 06:30:55' GROUP BY op.name ORDER BY SUM(op.quantity) DESC LIMIT 5 in /home3/******/public_html/******/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

Post by maurimarcarneiro » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:12 pm

ddowdall wrote:Hi,

I did a fresh install of 1.5.6.1 and selected mysqli as the driver. After install was done I see errors in both the front and back end of the website and most content is missing. When I change config.php to use mysql instead of mysqli all of the errors go away and the site is working properly.

My server is using php 5.x and mysqli was installed with php.

Front end errors:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 52
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 61
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /v1561/index.php on line 61
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 69
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /v1561/index.php on line 103

Back end errors:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /v1561/admin/index.php on line 43
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /v1561/admin/index.php on line 43
I have the same error!!

Please, is there anyone who can help us???

Post by mgraphix79 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm getting the same kind of errors after moving my site from GoDaddy (was working fine, but very slow) to Bluehost.
I copied all files via FTP, did an Export from phpMyAdmin and imported the db to the new host. The front end loads with the following erros:
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 1783 of 1970 bytes in /xxx/xxx/public_html/index.php on line 69

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home3/pttackle/public_html/store/index.php:69) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11
The admin section loads with the following errors:
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 1783 of 1970 bytes in /xxx/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php on line 51

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /xxx/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:51) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:51) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:51) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29
I did kill the browser cookies, cleared vqmod cache and system cache.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm basically pulling my hair out. :'(

Thanks all.

Post by petpetep » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

To "mgraphix79" and "maurimarcarneiro"

yehtut wrote:Hi ddowdall,

Change mysqli to mysql in line 21 of config.php and line 24 of admin/config.php.

Good luck.

Ye Htut

Post by mgraphix79 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 pm

petpetep wrote:To "mgraphix79" and "maurimarcarneiro"

yehtut wrote:Hi ddowdall,

Good luck.

Ye Htut
Mine was already set as mysql, not mysqli. But I solved my problem, the reason was table called "oc_settings" in the database was corrupt, so I had to erase it and reimport it from my backup copy. After that, the problem disappeared. Thanks for your intervention anyway.

Post by CodeSpace » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 am

This post is in the wrong forum:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=120
But the same bug in 1.5.6

Post by snakehult » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Bug

If customer previous has an order including products with required options.
And admin has after customers first buy, alter product included in previous order and add other required options.

When then customer later click on "Reorder" in order history and checkout.

Product in this new order will pass checkout without the new required options.

Markus Edholm
ME fix IT AB
Facebook
mefixit.se

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm

snakehult wrote:Bug

If customer previous has an order including products with required options.
And admin has after customers first buy, alter product included in previous order and add other required options.

When then customer later click on "Reorder" in order history and checkout.

Product in this new order will pass checkout without the new required options.
More generally, the re-order should only be possible if none of its products or options has been changed. I think the upcoming OpenCart 2.0 has already fixed it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member