Post by bull5-i » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:26 pm

It would need to be customized for the Journal theme as it is not compatible out of the box. Neither of the extensions change any style settings, so after customization they will integrate seamlessly without changing the look-n-feel of the template.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by krneki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:26 pm

is that included in the price of plugin when you buy it or for additional fee? ;)

Post by bull5-i » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Guidelines for customization are included in the documentation. I can also provide commercial customization service.

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

Post by Elroy6377 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi, I've been trying to get this extension to work for a few days and I'm having no luck. It works as expected on the default theme, but not on any of my custom themes, with the latest being Shoppica2. I have done everything that I can figure out via the documentation to no avail.

Does anyone else have this working on Shoppica2 theme that can give me an idea of what i need to tweak to get this to work. I've already done the "copy the block of code, change "default" to "shoppica"" thing in the xml.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using OC 1.5.6 with shoppica2 theme

This is the error in VQMod:
******************************5_Fri.log*******************************
---------- Date: 2013-12-06 07:42:29 ~ IP : 198.185.18.207 ----------
REQUEST URI : /product/angry-samoan
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/content/66/12033166/html/store/vqmod/xml/custom_product_tab.xml
id : Sort & Add extra tabs to product page
version : 2.0.1
vqmver : 2.3.2
author : bull5-i

File Name : catalog/view/theme/shoppica2/template/product/product.tpl(0)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <div id="tabs" class="htabs">

Post by TSharma » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi Bull5-i,

I already wrote to you that I yesterday bought your two extensions: Q&A and Custom Tabs Pro through the MED from Mijosoft.

http://med.mijosoft.com/mijoshop/tools/ ... mited-tabs

http://med.mijosoft.com/mijoshop/tools/ ... ns-answers

I know have problems in getting it to work. I followed every step in the included manuals.

Tab extension:
In the tab extension my problem is, that I don't know how to integrate the Q&A extension into the tab. There is an option to set a "tab key" must be some kind of ID to load external extensions but nothing is documentated what this number could be.

I put in some number otherwise I can't save anything.

When you add a regular Tab I get some strange code inside the area where you can change the product editing dialog itself:

if (tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][2]").isHidden()) {tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][2]").show()}; tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][2]").save(); if (tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][1]").isHidden()) {tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][1]").show()}; tinyMCE.get("product_tab_content[6][1]").save();

Q&A Extension:
Nothing appears in the frontend because of the tab extension.

vQmod Error-Log shows:

******************************2_Tue.log*******************************
---------- Date: 2014-01-14 11:16:29 ~ IP : 93.218.80.169 ----------
REQUEST URI : /produktkatalog/kategorien/stationaere-reader/product/51-ipro-blackbox-50pos.html
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /var/www/vhosts/XXX.XXXXXXXX.com/httpdocs/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/vqmod/xml/z_custom_product_tab.xml

File Name : catalog/view/theme/bookshop/template/product/product.tpl(5)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (SKIPPED): <div id="tab-related"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also emailed this to you with some additional info (logins) as well.

So I really would appreciate your help here!

Thank you for your support!!!

Regards
Tarun

Post by bassman99 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Tarun

Did you resolve your issue?

I've got the same problem with tabs not showing.
And have the same error in the logs.

---------- Date: 2014-01-21 14:39:39 ~ IP : 10.10.10.53 ----------
REQUEST URI : /opencart/testproduct
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : C:\xampp2014\htdocs\opencart\vqmod/xml/custom_product_tab.xml

File Name : catalog/view/theme/fabrica/template/product/product.tpl(5)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <div id="tab-related"

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Post by bull5-i » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 pm

The issue is with custom theme integration. Tarun's problem was solved with proper custom theme integration.
Please see custom theme integration guidelines.

Post by hramp » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:57 am

Nice extension that works with the Default theme, but it didn't work for me (Shoppica2). The developer replied to my emails but didn't really try to offer any insight, stating that he doesn't own Shoppica2 theme. Not the greatest support, sorry...

Post by shivag » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello bull5-i,
today i bought your extension and implemented with custom theme and updated as per your instructions.

<file name="catalog/view/theme/journal/template/product/product.tpl">

custom_product_xml.xml

I am using theme forest journal theme for opencart.

getting error

ladderkart.com

reply me with the solution.
Thank You

Post by makingtrails » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:40 am

Hi,

Can you provide me with details on any compatible plugins which can manage the content inside of tabs created using this extension?

Many Thanks

J

Post by shivag » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello Bull5,

i have paid the amount for the service tabs integration with custom theme and sent an email already.

Can you you let me know the status once.

Thank You

Post by bull5-i » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:55 pm

@shivag: The integration has been completed and I've sent you an email about that as well.

@makingtrails: For example extension developed by me that offer content inside a tab (Question & Answers PRO, Product Questions & Answers, Product Downloads PRO, Product Downloads 2in1, Similar Products), but it can be integrated with other third party extensions as well which provide content inside a tab.

Post by gergovprint » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi, I want to help me with the integration module topic acquired by Themefores (POLIANNA), if I have to pay (indicate where to pay) ... thank you really need support

метални табели отпечатване на флаери отпечатване на винил отпечатване на плакати

Post by elividon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 pm

I bought CPT Pro this afternoon. For some reason I don't see any custom fields in the product back-end from the tabs I added in CPT Pro. I installed it twice. Enabled the module, enabled the tabs, but there appears no field to put anything in in the Catalog > Products.

I already changed the path "catalog/view/theme/default/template/product/product.tpl" to my custom template.

Am I missing something really simple or is it something else?

Using OC 1.5.6.4 and vqmod-2.4.1.

Thanks

Post by bull5-i » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:07 pm

In case you have created a custom tab and it does not appear on product edit page, please check that vqmod is properly working.

Post by CTDSALES » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:51 am

Hi

I bought this theme today and am trying to use it with Oxy Theme.

Every time I upload and activate the extension its tells me i need to upgrade and when i click upgrade i get ajax error and then my site displays as a blank page.

Any help appreciated

Post by bull5-i » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:25 pm

This indicates that you have issues with vqmod installation which you need to rectify.

Post by rwalker » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:03 am

Hello,

I have tried to get this working on a custom theme. Followed the integration and that all works fine. However I cannot get and tab content to show. I've gone into the admin>module>Custom Product Tabs PRO selected to have the description, review tabs enabled for all products, clicked save and nothing. Then going back into the module page it shows the tabs not enabled again. On the product pages it shows the tab names there however there is no content. I've reinstalled the mod several times even with manually dropping the new product_tab tables.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Discount Golf Clubs and Golf Equipment - Powered by Opencart

Post by wardntx » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:24 am

I have been using this for a little over a year.
Now for some reason my format options are screwed up.
Any suggestions on how to fix this, I tried uninstalling it then installing it again. This is how it looks uninstalled
I even uploaded the folders again in the installation zip.
It does not add any tabs in my products either.

Attachments

tab pro.jpg

tab pro.jpg (34.16 KiB) Viewed 4623 times

Post by bull5-i » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:15 pm

This is not CPT PRO related issue. You need to clear all your browser cached files.