Post by megahuman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 am

Hi there,

I run a web design and development agency in Australia.

I'm looking for an Opencart expert who I can outsource work too. Preferably an Australian resident, but open to all applicants.

Somebody who is professional, hardworking and can keep me updated with projects that I send you.

Skype is an advantage.

We also use Jira Project Management Software, so any experience in that would help, however not necessary!

I'm looking for a freelancer, rather than a development business but if you think you can assist in someway, please PM me!

Web Design and Development at 7 Design

Post by Websiteinc » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 am

we can help you with Opencart work and we are currently official Opencart partners we are based in the UK but have many intonational clients.

Send me an email of what you would want us to help you with and we can discuss it in more detail, our email is info@websitenc.co.uk

Visit:www.websiteinc.co.uk - Email: Info@websiteinc.co.uk - Skype:websiteinc - Twiiter:@websiteinc - Facebook.com/websiteinc

Post by ptelang » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 am

Hi

I am sure you will have advantage hiring an established firm over individual freelancer.
The stability, infrastructure and ready pool of expert opencart developers available with us makes us reliable partners

Please visit
http://www.transpacific-software.com/opencart.php

We are a leading developer firm in Opencart

Please contact us through our website or connect@transpacific.in

Prashant

TransPacific Software
OpenCart Developers
http://www.transpacific-software.com/opencart.php

Post by LinaOstr88 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:05 pm

megahuman wrote:Hi there,

I run a web design and development agency in Australia.

I'm looking for an Opencart expert who I can outsource work too. Preferably an Australian resident, but open to all applicants.

Somebody who is professional, hardworking and can keep me updated with projects that I send you.

Skype is an advantage.

We also use Jira Project Management Software, so any experience in that would help, however not necessary!

I'm looking for a freelancer, rather than a development business but if you think you can assist in someway, please PM me!
Hello, I was roaming through and just stumbled across your post.

I’m no OpenCart expert of any sort, so not offering my candidature, but I was just wondering why you would like to have a freelancer, rather than a small dev. business with a potential for merge and expand. Clearly there could be some legal issues along the way, but c’mon, if you can step up your project management game in such scenario and run it. You can really succeed big-time. But hey, just an opinion.

Easy Projects

Location - Canada