Post by vapekrew » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Would like another tester to test this since i dont have a stamps account yet but would like to see if this works, this would be freaking awesome

Post by vapekrew » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:33 pm

found it! https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers ... a_id/1204/

Ok let me explain a bit better now that i understand Download the zencart plugin Kit the link is on the website Now in the folder ShippinZOpencart. Rename it to ShippingZZencart and install the files to your webserver. etc. and creat a ZENCART webstore on stamps.com software and it should work. I dont have a stamps.com account right now but PLEASE test it for the love of god. thanks. Be sure to follow the Token directions ETC in ShippingZsettings. Good luck Test it out let me know how it goes!

Post by vapekrew » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:40 pm

This does not work, It keeps asking for PDO mysql..... Not sure what that is but i guess opencart doesnt have it.

Post by seeker2921 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 pm

vapekrew wrote:found it! https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers ... a_id/1204/

Ok let me explain a bit better now that i understand Download the zencart plugin Kit the link is on the website Now in the folder ShippinZOpencart. Rename it to ShippingZZencart and install the files to your webserver. etc. and creat a ZENCART webstore on stamps.com software and it should work. I dont have a stamps.com account right now but PLEASE test it for the love of god. thanks. Be sure to follow the Token directions ETC in ShippingZsettings. Good luck Test it out let me know how it goes!
This method did in fact work.

Post by wearcoffee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:00 am

This did infact work.......

Post by terrynshed » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 am

vapekrew wrote:found it! https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers ... a_id/1204/

Now in the folder ShippinZOpencart. Rename it to ShippingZZencart and install the files to your webserver. etc.
Hi,

Could you explain the above in a little more detail.

So far I have downloaded the Stamps.com shopping cart integration kit and see a number of .php files including a ShippingZOpencart.PHP and a ShippingZOpencartBootstrap.PHP file.

I can not find a folder called ShippingZOpencart. Is this located on the server within the opencart installation? I did a search and nothing came up for me.

Also, which files do you upload to the webserver and what would the correct location be within the opencart installation.

Thanks for the clarifications.

Post by labeshops » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

He actually mans to rename the file, not the folder. The files you download from the stamps link need to go into the root folder of your store, not a separate folder.

I got that part to work and stamps.com connects to opencart, but isn't importing any orders. Need to work with it more and see if I can figure it out. I think it is due to the configuration of the status section for opencart that I need to work on.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by terrynshed » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 am

Thank You. That's kind of what I thought but just needed to be 100% sure.

I'll give it a try and post back any results.

Thanks again.

Post by vapekrew » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:37 pm

glad it worked for you guys not so much myself. care to explain in a little further detail kept asking for pdo maybe i need to enable pdo on my webhost. But it seems that we are on the right track

Post by labeshops » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Yes, you have to add the 2 lines concerning pdo they give you into your php.ini on your server.

I am still trying to figure out the status thing and how to pull in the correct orders.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by vapekrew » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

is it in the bootstrap file? which lines should i add to the php ini?

Post by labeshops » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 am

When you add the zencart shop to stamps.com, their software will give you an error saying something about pdo. I forget what exactly it was, but it gives you 2 pieces of code about it. Copy and paste them into php.ini or stamps.com software will not complete the setup.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by vapekrew » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 am

assuming its this.. this is in the bootsrap file

// Startup
require_once(DIR_SYSTEM . 'startup.php');

// Registry
$registry = new Registry();

// Loader
$loader = new Loader($registry);
$registry->set('load', $loader);

// Config
$config = new Config();
$registry->set('config', $config);

// Database
$db = new DB(DB_DRIVER, DB_HOSTNAME, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD, DB_DATABASE);
$registry->set('db', $db);

if (extension_loaded('pdo') && extension_loaded('pdo_mysql') )
{
$db_pdo=new PDO("mysql:host=".DB_HOSTNAME.";dbname=".DB_DATABASE, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD);

}
else
{
echo "The PDO system appears disabled. Please check the php.ini setting and make sure following extensions are enabled.<br>
extension=pdo.so;<br>
extension=pdo_mysql.so;<br>
PDO is required.";
exit;

}

Post by labeshops » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 am

Right. Those 2 lines at the end extension=pdo.so;
extension=pdo_mysql.so;

I think that is what I added to the end of the php.ini.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by vapekrew » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm

updates?

Post by HollyGo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm

I am willing to pay someone to integrate the stamps.com into my opencart. I've read the forum on this and it seems like a few of you have had success importing your opencart orders Into stamps.com. I only ship in the USA so international shipping is not an issue for me. Anyone interested in helping me?

Post by JBGood » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:48 am

I wish someone would step up and clarify the specific modifications that need to be made to the opencart stamps.com intigratioon package to make it work, tested and working.

i.e. modify your php.ini file by adding ....... right after ...... then follow the directions in the file....

maybe an oversimplification but a step by step solution would be most awesome, anybody??

Thanks in advance!

JBGood

Post by terrynshed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 am

Opencart now offers full stamps.com integration with very good instructions. It worked for me the first time I went through it and use it every day.

It imports all orders, and posts back when labels are printed.

Go here:

https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers ... _id/100233

Download the file from the first link: Stamps_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_file.zip

Unzip the file, then read the READ ME FIRST file. Read very carefully and make notes of the Open Cart stuff.

It's been about a month since I did it so I don't remember all the steps exactly. It just seemed to work.

Good luck!

Post by JBGood » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks, I'll post back my results!

Results:

After opening a stamps.com account goto batch, manage data soures. From there you will see the opencart link.

Simply follow the directions, make the adjustments for your store and it works. It posts the tracking back to order history and will update your customer if you wish.

I edited the file so that i can update my customers manually so that it works with package tracking service and openbay.

Cheers!
Last edited by JBGood on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by BionicBill » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:47 am

Hi I have been using this Stamps.com (ship rush based)plugin for awhile now. I have noticed that it does not correctly compute shipping weight for product with options where the option +/- weight the they seem to only uses product base weight. Other then that it seems to work fine it did however really not like the change back from daylight savings time. I end up with downloading double orders for Sat and Sun but Monday was fine.