Post by elements » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 am

Hello,

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... sion_id=17

I installed the export/import tool for opencart linked above.

However, when I go to change access rights to use it, there is no new tool/export checkbox to allow permission.

I have tried both vqmod and manual edit of the files as the readme.txt outlines?.

Any suggestions?

Post by butte » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Maybe it is a notch off in the trees. Did you upload what was INSIDE /upload/ or did you instead upload /upload/ along with everything in it?

Guru Member

Post by elements » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 am

I just uploaded /admin, system/, vqmod/ inside the upload folder to my main directory. I left out the override as it appears I did not need it?

Is that not correct?

Post by elements » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:56 am

Im not sure if this makes a difference. However I downloaded the export import tool for 1.5.6, however in the vqmod manager its shows

Export/Import Tool - OpenCart 1.5.5.x core file modifications

Could this be the issue and if so, where can I find the correct one?

Post by elements » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am

I was able to correct the issue.

It appears you need to FTP all the folders inside the upload directory into your main directory for opencart, if you miss the override directory you will experience this issue.

Cheers

Post by butte » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:17 am

Whatever comes with (inside) the correct version should also be correct. Yes, what you send up goes into the OC root, so if you send up /upload/ itself everything winds up there rather than in the trees. Ditto with OC, if it goes up with /upload/, then it will reside there -- which is fine if you want it there and just rename the directory.

Guru Member

Post by extradan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 am

Hello,
Export/Import is properly installed, administration permission is Ok, but there is no visible in menu. What do you think, how to fix it?

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:51 am

I replied to this a while ago, this link problem exists for a long time already,
as it looks! :D
But it should exist in the Admin SYSTEM Section, somewhere above the Backup/Restore Link.

Code: Select all

<search position="after"><![CDATA[<li><a href="<?php echo $backup; ?>"><?php echo $text_backup; ?></a></li>]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[        <li><a href="<?php echo $export_import; ?>"><?php echo $text_export_import; ?></a></li>]]></add> 
Ernie
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 49#p550763

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland