Post by hellzbellz » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 am

upped memory limit and all limits as high as -1 and that don't even work

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Hellzbellz.... not very informative/helpful. Specifically what error are you getting? Has this worked before? How many items do you have, etc. etc. etc.

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by butte » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am

Taken literally, "upped memory limit and all limits as high as -1 and that don't even work" suggests that the server ignores the php.ini files. There is no "-1" for crucial limits. Had that been honored it would probably have thrown 500 (server befuddled). That is partly why some servers give no opportunity to change any php settings at all, in a control panel or in disc files.

Guru Member

Post by tok24ua » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Good afternoon.

I found a bug in the module and would like to know how to fix it? In my shop in the lines "Model" I put numbers such as 7890 or 0548, and when the first digit of the model number zero, such as 0548, when exporting the database and 0 disappears in the file corresponds to the field is the number 548 instead of 0548.

Tell me, please, how can I fix it?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

tok24ua wrote:Good afternoon.

I found a bug in the module and would like to know how to fix it? In my shop in the lines "Model" I put numbers such as 7890 or 0548, and when the first digit of the model number zero, such as 0548, when exporting the database and 0 disappears in the file corresponds to the field is the number 548 instead of 0548.

Tell me, please, how can I fix it?
In your spreadsheet software, such as Excel or OpenOffice Calc, when you enter the numbers into the cells, you need to format them as strings, not numbers!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Lao » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 am

Hi all!

I'm using 1.5.4.1 and version 13 of the Export/Import tool.

With the help of Qphoria a few years back I managed to make a little mod for the version 1.4.1.x I used. The problem is that after I upgraded to 1.5.4.1 this mod doesn't fully work.

What's it about:

I have around 2000 products. A few hundreds of them have a photo. On my server the photo's name are the same as product model, but with the .jpg extension.

Example: product model: 96535010. For this product, its' photo is 96535010.jpg

Well, the mod for your E/I tool did the following thing: checking for every product model if it has a productmodel.jpg on the server. If that product has it, show it. If not, put default no_image.jpg instead, for every product that doesn't have a photo on the server.

This is where the problem rises. It no longer shows no_image.jpg when I run the E/I Tool.

Qphoria replaced in admin/model/tool/export.php:

Code: Select all

$imageName = $product['image'];
with:

Code: Select all

$imageName = (($product['image']) ? $product['image'] : (($model) ? "data/produse/$model.jpg" : ""));
Question is: when I use the import tool, how can I make my shop automatically show no_image.jpg for every product that has no photo on the server, like it did on the Opencart Ver. 1.4.x?

I'm using Open Cart 1.5.4.1 on http://www.importpieseauto.ro

Lao

Location - Craiova, Romania

Post by conq » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi,
I use OpenCard Version 1.5.6.1.
I also use your - opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-16.zip.

There is no problem with Export.
But when I import the same file as I export, I get this error.
PLease HELP:

Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly()
No server data has been changed.
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

conq wrote:Hi,

PLease HELP:

I am unable to reproduce your error. Are you sure you have saved your spreadsheet file as an XLSX file?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by conq » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
conq wrote:Hi,

PLease HELP:

I am unable to reproduce your error. Are you sure you have saved your spreadsheet file as an XLSX file?

Error LOG:
PHP Fatal Error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly() in C:\..\www\o\admin\model\tool\export.php on line 1738
What is this?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:34 am

You almost certainly have not saved your spreadsheet in XLSX format. It is trying to read it as an HTML file which causes this error. Try OpenOffice or LibreOffice and save as an ODS file, that format is supported, too, for the Import.

Guru Member

Post by prashoo7 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm

I am unable to see the tool/export option in System-->Users-->Users Group in opencart 1.5.6.1.

Post by conq » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:34 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:You almost certainly have not saved your spreadsheet in XLSX format. It is trying to read it as an HTML file which causes this error. Try OpenOffice or LibreOffice and save as an ODS file, that format is supported, too, for the Import.
I got the same error with ODS.
Is there any folder to be changed writable property ?
Or what else?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm

conq wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:You almost certainly have not saved your spreadsheet in XLSX format. It is trying to read it as an HTML file which causes this error. Try OpenOffice or LibreOffice and save as an ODS file, that format is supported, too, for the Import.
Or what else?
If you did all of that, then the only way I can help you if you send me a PM with the FTP and Opencart login details so that I can take a look at it. It appears to be an issue with the PHPExcel_IOFactory::createReaderForFile which for some strange reason can't identify your uploaded file as a proper spreadsheet file type.

Guru Member

Post by conq » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
conq wrote:
Or what else?
If you did all of that, then the only way I can help you if you send me a PM with the FTP and Opencart login details so that I can take a look at it. It appears to be an issue with the PHPExcel_IOFactory::createReaderForFile which for some strange reason can't identify your uploaded file as a proper spreadsheet file type.

I have sent my ftp data to you as PM.
Thanks

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm

conq wrote: I have sent my ftp data to you as PM.
Thanks
Your FTP login details don't work, and I still haven't got your Opencart login details. Without these, I am unable to help you.

Guru Member

Post by conq » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
conq wrote: I have sent my ftp data to you as PM.
Thanks
Your FTP login details don't work, and I still haven't got your Opencart login details. Without these, I am unable to help you.
Sorry.
I have sent them now to you.

Post by AntCyWeb » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi,
Where i can find the latest version of import/export module for opencart version 1.5.2.1?
Is it available for multiple languages? i need it for EN and GR.
Also, how many products can hold in its database? i already have the module but after the products went more than 1500 when i export the xls gives error and some information is missing in the file. Please let me know how should i proceed to fix the issue.

Location - EU

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:31 am

AntCyWeb wrote:Hi,
Where i can find the latest version of import/export module for opencart version 1.5.2.1?
Is it available for multiple languages? i need it for EN and GR.
Also, how many products can hold in its database? i already have the module but after the products went more than 1500 when i export the xls gives error and some information is missing in the file. Please let me know how should i proceed to fix the issue.
The current versions available from the OpenCart extensions.

We don't have a multi-lingual version of our Export/Import at the moment. As regards the number of products it can deal with: This is an issue with the PHP memory_limit setting. Most shared webhost account limit the amount of memory, hence for higher product numbers you'd need a more dedicated web host account.

Guru Member

Post by conq » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi,
What can be the reason for this error below while importing (Openceart 1.5.6.1)

-------------------
Notice: Undefined variable: fileHandle in
C:\..\www\o\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Reader\CSV.php on line 147Notice: iconv(): Detected an illegal character in input string in

C:\..\www\o\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\String.php on line 386Notice: iconv(): Detected an illegal character in input string in

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Notice: Undefined variable: fileHandle in
C:\..\www\o\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Reader\CSV.php on line 147Notice: iconv(): Detected an illegal character in input string in

C:\..\www\o\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\String.php on line 386Notice: iconv(): Detected an illegal character in input string in
The Export/Import tool doesn't support CSV format, please use XLS format.

Guru Member