Post by wazaus » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 am

Hey butte,

Thanks a lot for you reply, really helpful.

I have passed all the info onto my host and hopefully they look after it quickly ;)

I will post the result for anyone experiencing the same issue.

Waz

Post by kyolic » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi,

I am getting this error when I try to export:
2013-11-23 7:27:08 - PHP Warning: set_time_limit() [<a href='function.set-time-limit'>function.set-time-limit</a>]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/rossamod/public_html/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 2569
2013-11-23 7:27:09 - PHP Warning: realpath() [<a href='function.realpath'>function.realpath</a>]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 714 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/rossamod/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 136
2013-11-23 7:27:09 - PHP Warning: tempnam() [<a href='function.tempnam'>function.tempnam</a>]: Unable to access in /home/rossamod/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 205
2013-11-23 7:27:09 - PHP Warning: ZipArchive::open() [<a href='ziparchive.open'>ziparchive.open</a>]: Unable to access php://output in /home/rossamod/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 246
2013-11-23 7:27:09 - PHP Warning: ZipArchive::open() [<a href='ziparchive.open'>ziparchive.open</a>]: Unable to access php://output in /home/rossamod/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 247
2013-11-23 7:27:09 - PHP Exception: Could not open php://output for writing. in /home/rossamod/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 248
Could you please tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Post by wazaus » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:31 am

It looks like your server side settings have you in safe mode. Probably have to ask your host to fix like I have.

Post by butte » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm

kyolic, you first two errors speak to safe mode, the fourth speaks to the compression archive for php, the rest to excel because of the prior ones. Your support can deal with safe mode and the compression archive.

Guru Member

Post by kyolic » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Thank you very much guys. I have contacted support and told them that I should be taken out of safe mode. Waiting for response. Thank you for the support. :)

Post by butte » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:15 am

They also need to take care of the compression library, that is on their side.

Guru Member

Post by kyolic » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Guys my host says there is nothing they can do about it. Yes I know they suck big time.

Can you please recommend me a hosting service that could set safe mode to off and let me run the module without any problems? Also the compression library as well as Butte mentions. Thanks in advance.

Post by butte » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am

See PM.

Guru Member

Post by dfw79 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:13 am

I didn't see a thread for the 1.5.6 version, I apologize right off for that. I saw someone had this error a while back, but looked like they were just using the wrong version. This is a new install and I'm getting the following:
Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly()
No server data has been changed.
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details.
Error log:
2013-12-09 21:06:51 - PHP Fatal Error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly() in D:\websites\shopag\admin\model\tool\export.php on line 1738
Exporting works perfectly, it is just importing that isn't functioning. Any ideas where I need to look?
Thanks!

Post by Runes » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Runes wrote:Thanks, Jürgen, once more for developing this tool for the 1.5.6.
I could not find a thread on this version, so I post here in the newest, 1.5.5....

The application has worked well, but I ran into a problem yesterday, and I do not know if it's related to the import/export tool or not. Anyway: Here are the symptoms:

Uploaded Excel- file with added products. Products show up at the admin products- panel, but not at the shop. Why?

Try to download the product- list and recieved a file that was unreadable, format incorrect.Why?

I get these Error- messages:

2013-10-05 22:16:53 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 155
2013-10-05 22:16:53 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php:155) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 49
2013-10-05 22:16:53 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php:155) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 50

I'm now at 1000 products and have 128 kB memory, and this might be part of the reason?

I first thought there was something wrong in the uploaded excel- file, and there still might be, but after changing formats in the cells it was uploaded succesfully. But again, the products are not visible in the shop. If you search the product- names, they are not found. Even if they're in the catalogue/ products on the admin- page....

Any clues?

Thank you....
I found the solution.

After raising mem to 256M, no change.
Then I contacted my host provider who told me this: to make php.ini work for all follders and sub- folders, you have to define that in .htaccess.

Add suPHP_ConfigPath /..your main directory path.. to .htaccess and it works.

Strange thing I only found one thread on Opencart forum containing the suPHP_ConfigPath- string? Anyway it worked for me, even the "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by "- errors are gone, and that's what counts....

Post by butte » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:23 am

Good pointer! It is not necessary on servers that already fully honor php.ini in filesets. If will not help on servers that will not honor php.ini in filesets. Betwixt those, give it a try, either it will help php.ini in filesets to work, or you'll know that your server will not honor php.ini in filesets. If you can set php.ini in your host control panel, so much the better. If you cannot touch any php.ini settings, then ask support but do explain why you want various settings off or on or elevated. Support may accommodate your needs or meet you partway, under whatever server policies they have.

Guru Member

Post by charlton_68 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:49 am

Hi I posted in another thread regarding the export/import tool, thought i'd put it in here also, as this one seems to have had more responses and views:

After trying numerous things I am still getting the error when I click export (in a red warning box):

"Could not close zip file php://output.
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details."

The Error Log is still showing:

2013-12-11 20:40:12 - PHP Warning: realpath() [<a href='function.realpath'>function.realpath</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/error:/usr/share/pear/:/home/bleepparts.com/) in /home/bleepparts.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 136
2013-12-11 20:40:13 - PHP Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /home/bleepparts.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 378

I have updated my php.ini file to the following:

magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 512M;
max_execution_time = 18000;
post_max_size = 999M;
upload_max_filesize = 998M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000;
allow_url_fopen = on;

I have also contacted my web hosts and their response was:

"I can confirm all the options you have requested are already in place and are the default PHP options. The PHP Zip module is already installed and active. Safe Mode is off, the compression library is active, register globals is off and magic quotes is off."

Any more ideas, as I really need to get this working for a client.

Thankyou in advance

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:51 am

Maybe it's time to change your webhost?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by charlton_68 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:19 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Maybe it's time to change your webhost?
It's not my webhost though. It's the client's.

The export/import tool is an addition to their opencart site that I setup for them last year.

What would changing webhosts achieve? As I have asked the relevant questions and they have assured me all of the required settings are correct.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:12 pm

dfw79: I am unable to replicate your problem. Your error message suggests that you are using an HTML rather than XLSX or ODS spreadsheet format for your import.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by charlton_68 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 am

JNeuhoff wrote:Maybe it's time to change your webhost?
You were correct, the webhost was the issue. I zipped the entire site up and placed it on to my personal hosting. Ran it from there and it all worked no problems at all!

Now I just have to explain the process of changing webhosts to the client lol!

Post by butte » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:45 am

Cross-reference http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=115510 and http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 30#p461440 . . .

The nominal proper settings where there BUT servers vary in whether they have even capabiity, in their own mysql setups, to export and import various formats other than .sql, such as .csv, .xls, and several others. Those (in)capabilities can usually be reached via documentation associated with phpMyAdmin. Even knowledgeable support will often not think of that. Likely those incapabilities caused the problem, and those capabilities on the new server resolved it.

Just tell the client that for now the thing is on a proper server and works, and you can set the client up with a separate account if desired (if client has no idea how to use a control panel, then not having one won't matter), but the thing will NOT work on the prior server.

Guru Member

Post by bobmartinusa » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi,

I am using 1.5.5.1 and have installed the export/import tool corresponding to that version. when I click on export i get redirected to a "the page you requested cannot be found" and the address bar has the following

http://www.mywebsitename.com/admin/inde ... 3187c30e17

any ideas why?

my php mem limit is set to 1024mb and server timout for scripts is 1200seconds

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:31 pm

bobmartinusa wrote:Hi,

I am using 1.5.5.1 and have installed the export/import tool corresponding to that version. when I click on export i get redirected to a "the page you requested cannot be found" and the address bar has the following

http://www.mywebsitename.com/admin/inde ... 3187c30e17

any ideas why?

my php mem limit is set to 1024mb and server timout for scripts is 1200seconds
Unable to reproduce your error. First thing to do is to check your Opencart's system/logs/error.txt, and your server's error_log (ask webhost for the latter)

Guru Member

Post by bobmartinusa » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 pm

my opencart system eroor is not showing any errors also my webhosting error logs also dont show anything