Post by jgsw » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I couldn't find anywhere better.

Have any developers managed to order the images when they submit an extension for sale in the Opencart marketplace?

With this extension I have a few images and it is important to have them displayed in some kind of order. Instead they are seemingly randomly mixed up.

I've tried ordering the file names but this doesn't work.

jgsw

Quick Edit Admin Panel (40% off!) - CSS Unique (only $10!)
Sticky Admin Menu (Free) - Add Scripts & Styles to head (Free)

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 pm

there isn't a proper arrangement unfortunately. Don't think there's any sort order or stuffs

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by jgsw » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Thought that might be the case. Only a slight pita as it makes my extension page look scruffy and the images make more sense when they are ordered.

Is there somewhere where I can make a marketplace request? Looked but not found anything.

jgsw

Post by jgsw » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 pm

From my original post...
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I couldn't find anywhere better.

Have any developers managed to order the images when they submit an extension for sale in the Opencart marketplace?

With this extension I have a few images and it is important to have them displayed in some kind of order. Instead they are seemingly randomly mixed up.

I've tried ordering the file names but this doesn't work.

jgsw
It looks like there is no way of sorting the images currently. Could this be implemented to the marketplace? Even sort by file name would be good.

jgsw

Post by Go4Mart » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 am

besides the screenshot doesn't show things right,

screenshots should be show more clearly and more in full size to show how it's look like right.

even in opencart itself should be higher size...

I see your screenshots and it's clear completely but you corp them to be appear well.

Buy PHP Scripts and Opencart Extensions