Post by aha56 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to easily print product labels.

Each product purchased would trigger a label with the product name and customer name on it. (1 label per product so if they buy 10 there would be just one label printed).

Please get in touch if you think you can help. tppamy@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Have you had a look at Linnworks?
http://www.linnworks.com/

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by aha56 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks for the tip Paul. I'm looking into Linnworks now and it looks like it could be a really useful tool.

It will still require a custom script to print the labels they way I need. Are you (or any one else?) able to create this type of add-on for Linnworks. Any body able to recommend a programmer for this? I think it would be possible using csv export to excel but the client would be happier with a more integrated 'slicker' solution.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:47 pm

That's alright.

I've just messaged you about your other issue, so if you could tell me a bit more about the format you need your labels in then we can estimate on that too for you.

Thanks!
Paul

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by komirad » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Shouldn't be too difficult to do.

Sent you an email with my estimate.

Opencart Services - Setup, Maintenance, Administration, Product Data Entry, Repair

Post by Albertwarren » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm

The P-touch Editor software is compatible with desktop models connected to PC and PC printers. The software offers a wide variety of design options and functions to accommodate your commerce and industry needs for labelling. The software is available for both Windows® and Macintosh®.

You can import existing graphic files (BMP, JPG / JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF) you already have, or use enhanced symbols or clip-art files included in the P-touch Editor to create Product Label Printing or commercial label printing.