Post by fanha99 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:27 pm

hi,

did you add the image size for the combo? read this article for more info:
http://www.fanha99.com/index.php?route= ... 6_7#faq_12

in case you need private support, please create ticket at support.fanha99.com

regards

News/Blog extension for opencart, show Tagging related product while reading article

FAQ System for opencart, allow user to give feedback on each article

Combo set and discount when buy full set

Post by 29palms » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:20 am

Hello,
I have the 1.1.6...can I upgrade to 1.1.7 overwriting the existing files?
I started a ticket on your support page where I'm asking you if your extension may cause a singular "bug" I have on my site.
Sometimes any user enter on my site and become logged in with another username (username of another account).
Then this one try to enter in user panel, opencart ask him to login
I don't know what's the solution ??? ??? ???

Post by fanha99 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 am

hi, ticket replied.

could you please send link to your site? is there the other extensions in your site, could you list the name of them?

that bug is in admin or front?

regards

News/Blog extension for opencart, show Tagging related product while reading article

Post by 29palms » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 am

Bug is in front end, i reply you on support page my extension's list

Post by krisbolleter » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 am

Hello,

Great plugin, everything seems to be working great so far but im trying to add the "combo" tab as seen in the demo, how is this done? Thanks in advance!

Post by fanha99 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:22 pm

hi

could you please send us the link to your site? which theme are you using? which version of opencart are you using?
in case you need private support, please create a ticket at support.fanha99.com

Post by krisbolleter » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey There,

Sorry I forgot to include, I am using a custom coded version of the default theme (in its own directory) attached is the link to the product page.

http://bigspindle.com/poolexpress/index ... duct_id=56

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I just wast sure if I would have to hardcode in a new tab into the product document.

Post by krisbolleter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 am

Hi,

Yes, I have now done that and i have gotten it to work, however it is not displaying the content with the tabs, it is actually breaking out of the tab box? How is the php hook called into the tab box? I have revised the box minimally, so i may have to ensure the content is being hooked in within the wrapper I have set.

Post by krisbolleter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:39 am

It also could be due to the section being added incorrectly, but i am getting a substantial ammount of validation errors from the addition of the combo set, roughly 37, (a few of the others were already present)

Post by krisbolleter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 am

Hey There!

I figured it out, I had to edit the vqmod/fanha_combo_catalog_tpl.xml doc to change the position the data was being called in, it was initially being called in "before" the content bottom, which put it outside my wrapper for the tabs

Post by krisbolleter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 am

However, im still getting a substantial amount og validation errors, any help with that would be appreciated.

Post by krisbolleter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:51 am

Any help with this validation stuff?

Post by eekostas » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello,

could you please advise two things:

1. Will this extension play well with the following theme: http://themeforest.net/item/thingsforcu ... ew/4057428

2. Let's say we have a set of 3 things, a cap, a dress and a blanket. And in my combo stock i have set quantity 3 for each of them. If a client buys one set, the quantity will change automatically or i have to change it manually? Same applies if someone buys only the cap as an isolated product. Shall the quantity of the cap of the combo set become from three (3) into two (2) automatically or shall i change it manually again?

Thanks in advance.

Post by crunchyroll » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Did this developer disappear? Been trying to get a hold of him for about 2 weeks now...

Post by cau96176 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi,

I opened a support ticket already........just wondering if there was a way to sort the order that the combos appear.
At the very least alphabetically would do.

Cheers,

Michael

Post by nucode » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Found a serious bug with this.

VAT is incorrectly calculated.
VAT rate is set at 24%

I get these on total:
Subtotal: 225,81€ (VAT 0% total)
VAT 24%: 54,19€
Combo Discount: -30,00€
Total: 250€

Combo discount ought to be before VAT and VAT calculated from the discounted price.
On combo page i thus get:

Total after discount: 250€
VAT 0%: 195,81€
VAT 0% should be 201,61€

Hence more than 24% VAT will be collected and paid.

Post by embroidink » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 am

Hello,

My client purchased this module and we are wanting to do a couple of things with it that I see you did on the demo site. That was to include it in the Menu bar at the top of the page "Combos Set". We can't find in the module where you did that. We also wanted to Categorize the combos for ease of searching and assigning to our various stores. We have one site as our main site and then Schools sign up and get their own subdomain. We want to be able to have the combo sets show up in the appropriate category instead of on their own. Shoes, Apparel, Spirit Gear etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Jordi

Location - Prior Lake, MN

Post by FivePlusSolutions » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi, fanha99!

I bought the "Combo for Opencart 1.5.x" extension at the beginning of September 2014. I've run into a issue with this module on my website: it adds products to the cart without adding the options values selected for that product (for all non required options), or it doesn't validate required options (even if the user selects a value for those options).

I've submitted several days ago a support ticket on http://support.fanha99.com (the after-sale support as it's called on the module page), but I'm yet to get back any answer from them.

Since I'm under time pressure I thought of getting the needed help here ;D

Thanks!

Post by snakehult » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 am

@Michael

Sorting is done by priority in campain but as 0 is on top and also default all sorting is hard to do.
You need to alter all.

/Markus

Markus Edholm
ME fix IT AB
Facebook
mefixit.se