Post by sniffertje » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:50 pm

nobody have solution for this problem?

Post by sniffertje » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:05 am

I changed some setting on the server, now I have this error in Opencart:

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '==P2 WHERE `option_value_id`=44 AND `option_id`=2' at line 1
Error No: 1064
UPDATE `oc_option_value` SET `image`='no_image.jpg', `sort_order`==P2 WHERE `option_value_id`=44 AND `option_id`=2 in /home/****/domains/*********/public_html/opencart/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

Does someone have a solution for this?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 am

sniffertje wrote:I changed some setting on the server, now I have this error in Opencart:

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '==P2 WHERE `option_value_id`=44 AND `option_id`=2' at line 1
Error No: 1064
UPDATE `oc_option_value` SET `image`='no_image.jpg', `sort_order`==P2 WHERE `option_value_id`=44 AND `option_id`=2 in /home/****/domains/*********/public_html/opencart/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

Does someone have a solution for this?
Missing sort_order ?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by fabema » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 am

Hello,
how can I get the product description with no html code in it? When I export the file, I get the product description tab with all the html code mixed with the description text. I need that field to be only the text and no html code.

Produse naturiste, produse bio si cosmetice naturale
la http://www.sanolife.ro

Post by sniffertje » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 am

I'm using a sort_order.
Look to the image how the import file is looking. I don't think I missing anything.

Post by ponch329 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 am

I have been using your this mod for a few weeks and it's worked perfectly. Yesterday I had a Multi Vendor mod and an Accounting mod installed that are not being picked up. How can I update this so all categories for products will be picked up?

Thank you!

Post by TERO » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi
I have 18k product to add to the opencart site, I have your Mod thank you,
However it will only allow us to upload x1000 of my products which is fine, but when I then come to upload the next 1000 products they overwrite the first thousand products.

What am I doing wrong?
I can not upload all products at once.
Can I add all my products using this mod?

Thank u!

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

TERO wrote: What am I doing wrong?
I can not upload all products at once.
Can I add all my products using this mod?

Thank u!
Nothing, your only choice would be to massively increase the memory_limit PHP setting. The Import from spreadhseet always expects all products and categories to be listed in the spreadsheet file.

Incremental Import is still on our to-do list.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by kmirmiris » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 am

Hi,

I have a question: Can I import excel from 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.5.1?

Thanks,

Kostas

Post by jgsw » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:42 am

Hi JNeuhoff,

Thanks for the great extension. I have one request. Could you support csv ? I don't own Excel and I'm using Openoffice Calc with no way to save xlsx.

jgsw

Quick Edit Admin Panel (40% off!) - CSS Unique (only $10!)
Sticky Admin Menu (Free) - Add Scripts & Styles to head (Free)

Post by techwrath » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi,
I have tried this alot, its working on my local system but on server is giving this error.
I have tried with many servers, ???

When i open the file it gives me this error, which is attached with the file.
The size of the file was 2.17 that is the reason i had to zip it. :choke:

ANYONE please who can help. ;D
Really looking to use this one.
MY opencart version is 1.5.2.1 version. O0

Attachments

error when you open this file.

We are an Australian company dealing in web design, website development, graphic design, SEO, mobile apps, application development, CMS, catalog design & more visit http://www.techwrath.com.au

Location - Melbourne, Australia

Post by butte » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

You're good here, techwrath, your duplicate http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 89#p441759 seven minutes later is unnecessary.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am

techwrath wrote:Hi,
I have tried this alot, its working on my local system but on server is giving this error.
I have tried with many servers, ???

When i open the file it gives me this error, which is attached with the file.
The size of the file was 2.17 that is the reason i had to zip it. :choke:

ANYONE please who can help. ;D
Really looking to use this one.
MY opencart version is 1.5.2.1 version. O0
You got loads of error messages in your attached XLS file, like this:

Code: Select all

<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::Asc2Ucs() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/Spreadsheet/Excel/Writer/Workbook.php</b> on line <b>571</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method System::tmpdir() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS/File.php</b> on line <b>50</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method System::tmpdir() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS/Root.php</b> on line <b>50</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::Asc2Ucs() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS/Root.php</b> on line <b>53</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::LocalDate2OLE() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS.php</b> on line <b>190</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::LocalDate2OLE() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS.php</b> on line <b>191</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::LocalDate2OLE() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS.php</b> on line <b>190</b><br />
<br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method OLE::LocalDate2OLE() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in <b>/home/bargainm/public_html/system/pear/PPS.php</b> on line <b>191</b><br />

Guru Member

Post by tvmc_chennai » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi , I have been using 1.5.5.1 opencart with your import export extension since a year and all superb.

Exporting is working fine but , importing the file gets uploaded but nothing happens , no errors in error logs , no errors in vqmod error log , the screen gets refreshed and same import screen shows.

We are looking at about 4500 products and imports etc were happening /being done regularly before today.

Thanks in advance,

Saurav Khemka

Chennai India

Post by butte » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:44 am

techwrath, your repeating double-break separated "assuming $this from incompatible context" may indicate that your Excel version is a problem, or that one of your fields' cell formats may be out of whack for the kind of data in those cells. Not all Excel versions can read or write all .xls or .xlsx versions. You MUST be careful how you Save or Export the file itself, into which Excel format. (All Excel versions are not created equal, some are even worse than others.) Cell formats can slip into General or the like and cause problems until corrected for the purpose. Try another Excel version if you can, check your Excel settings (preferences, whatever), mind how you Save or Export into which file format, and look over your spreadsheet tabs to see whether there are any visible shifts down the fields (columns).

tvmc_chennai, if you made any recent changes, such as adding an extension, anything, try flushing your /vqmod/mods.cache, /vqmod/vqcache/, and /system/cache/ -- maybe the system is remembering something (no telling what) that is counterproductive. Look at your spreadsheet itself, AND at your database in phpMyAdmin or similar, see whether anything in tables relating to categories or products has a staggered fields (columns jumping right or left through successive records (rows). Double-check rows one. If you're seeing nothing logged, try turning error reporting ON BRIEFLY in order to see whether errors appear on the screen that are not appearing in the log file. Then turn error reporting back OFF. Failing all of that, you might ask server support if anything was done in server maintenance that might have been overlooked.

Guru Member

Post by nealn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:00 am

Hi,

I have received a white screen when trying to import a spreadsheet, the error log I have is:

2013-08-28 9:22:47 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: filter_category_id in /var/www/clients/client21/web218/web/catalog/view/theme/eresponsive/template/product/search.tpl on line 27

can you help?

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 pm

nealn wrote:Hi,

I have received a white screen when trying to import a spreadsheet, the error log I have is:

2013-08-28 9:22:47 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: filter_category_id in /var/www/clients/client21/web218/web/catalog/view/theme/eresponsive/template/product/search.tpl on line 27

can you help?
This has nothing to do with the Export/Import tool.

Also, you are simply not providing enough details for anybody to be able to help you.

Guru Member

Post by barnone » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am

I tried using it last night and when I re-uploaded my product catalog all but 6 of my brands were unchecked, ie default store box was unchecked. I thought it was interesting in that I didn't change any function in the xml that would have done this. Just curious as to what may cause this issue with this tool?

Also prior to importing the XML file do I need to ensure I have a manufacturer created, if I have manufacturer listed in the XML? Lastly, is it possible to import all products via this tool and then have them only available if someone clicks "brand."

Basically I don't want to categorize all the products I can list, but rather have them all listed under their respective brand in case someone was looking for something particular.

Thanks

ETA: Appears it is somehow related to existing brands that I have products under. Those show up fine. I have other manufacturers listed, but no products under them. As soon as I do import from XML all those brands are unclicked under store. So if I upload xml via this tool, will it automatically create manufacturers for me, instead of enabling them first?

Post by caseyfaber » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:10 am

I installed the version for 1.5.6, but for some reason whenever I import, it sets all Categories and Products to "disabled". I noticed in the vqmod xml file that the version says "1.5.5.x", maybe the wrong version got uploaded as 1.5.6?

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:31 am

caseyfaber wrote:I installed the version for 1.5.6, but for some reason whenever I import, it sets all Categories and Products to "disabled". I noticed in the vqmod xml file that the version says "1.5.5.x", maybe the wrong version got uploaded as 1.5.6?
Have you done the obvious and checked your spreadsheet, e.g. the 'Categories' and 'Products' worksheets, to see whether the 'status enabled' column is set to 'true'?

Other than that, I am unable to reproduce your error.

Guru Member