Post by smifis » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 am

Hey Guys,

After having months of issues with paypal and a dispute (couldn't provide postage information. work freelance - go figure), I'm looking for a new payment gateway and was wondering what else people like to offer.

Post by labeshops » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:08 am

For doing what? Processing credit cards? Or having people send you funds via email?

For cards:

Squareup.com is great - only charges you when you use it and you can use a smart card reader (they send you one for free) or you can use their app as a virtual terminal and enter the card info in manuall.

Only other one I've personally used is Propay.com - started out with them like 10 years ago but they didn't have as many plans as they do now and I ran into processing limit issues with them.

For sending $ via email, a few banks now offer this option - I think Chase is one of them.

Otherwise, I'd go thru the modules that come with opencart and review their terms/payment options and see which fits you best.

Note though that disputes are going to happen no matter what company you use and especially for non-tangible services, are nearly impossible to win as a merchant - the card companies almost always side with the card holder even in cases of outright theft I've encountered over the years where I did have the delivery confirmation information.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by chrislim2888 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Paypal shall be a good way to receive fund that provide you fundamental fraud check. Moving out from this alternative may requires you to configure fraud prevention to protect your online business.

Online Fraud Prevention Solution - http://www.fraudlabspro.com. Free Micro Plan available.
IP Geolocation Service - http://www.ip2location.com

Post by Robert Perry » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

I would like to suggest you Skrill as paypal alternative. There is no other online money processors as popular as Paypal. So it is a bit tough to find the best alternative. Skrill is the best one which can be the closest competitor of paypal.

Post by dwiandika » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 pm

like what is the problem?
looks like you have the wrong form to fill in paypal so there is a problem

susu bayi | baju hamil

Post by merchant » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm

yess, it would be good to know what exactly the problem is, i never had any problems with Paypal up untill now.

Post by cc990 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:37 am

there is amazon payments and also google wallet