Post by SunehraTech » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 am

Hello,
I moved from new host from an old host..

Here is how i took backup through cPanel.
Logged into cPanel > Open file manager of SunehraTech.PK and Compressed all files and folders and saved in computer.
Then i went to PHPMyAdmin and Exported all MySql database of my SunehraTech.PK website..

Nameservers changed, Now i'm on new host. I uploaded that compressed file and extracted..

My Old SQL Database name was
sarwarco_sunehra
NEW IS
sunehrap_sunehra

Now when i uploaded compressed and extracted, i edited both the CFG files according to my new hosting and new SQL database name etc.

Now, i go to PHPMyAdmin > selected new SQL "sunehrap_sunehra" and click on Import and importing that SQL file but i get this error..

http://www.sunehratech.pk/1111.jpg

Please can anyone help me out with this? I will be really thankful.

How i import my SQL database?

My website: www.SunehraTech.PK

Post by butte » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 am

The two servers' or at least the two databases' character sets differ (see the latin1) and collations differ (see the latin1_swedish_ci). Also double-check whether the two servers' mysql versions are the same or nearly same.

You can get your data in there, you'll just need to work on the database file that will take them in.

Your shop address lands on this:
Notice: Error: Table 'sunehrap_sunehra.oc_store' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT * FROM oc_store WHERE REPLACE(`url`, 'www.', '') = 'http://sunehratech.pk/' in /home/sunehrap/public_html/sunehratech.pk/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Your error reporting is on and is showing some of your non-public dir structure, so you may want to turn off error reporting but leave error logging on. (Errors thrown specifically by mysql.php will probably go to the screen anyway.)

Guru Member

Post by SunehraTech » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 am

How to do that? I really don't know about SQL PHPMyAdmin :(

Post by butte » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 am

Having done your Export and attempted your Import, you're well ahead of the pack. Initially just use the following to explore a little bit, without changing or saving anything. There is probably something in the new database, from the raw installation, that you can explore. Arrangements noted below may differ a little bit from what you see -- phpMyAdmin is itself software, has versions, is installed, and consequently varies a little bit in what you see.

After you bring up phpMyAdmin for a specific database, you will see a screen whose left panel is narrow, main panel is wide. Click database name high on left side. First two buttons from left above main panel are Browse and Schema or similar. Browse allows scrolling down and seeing or editing tables' records (horizontal instances). Schema flips fields (data-type columns) and records (rows) for the special purpose of looking at the tables themselves, so in schema you'll see fields (columns) for settings for records (rows) which are that table's own fields (columns) on its own two feet.

Above the database name that you clicked are some little symbols. The two on the right take you to two kinds of Help, one for phpMyAdmin, one for mysql. According to what you need to know at a given moment, either or both of them may be supremely useful or instead may be flat worthless.

You will see help for character set and collation. You will find settings for character set and for collation.

Explore those, take a deep breath, Export a backup of the database as it sits, then tinker forth. At worst you will need to retry. Your good Export can itself be opened and edited, but let's not go there, yet. You need first to see how it is that the thing is complicated and fussy.

Guru Member

Post by SunehraTech » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 am

@butte,
Bro i really appreciate your help but i still can't understand what to do?

I just have MYSQL database backup file and i get the error when i import it.. How to fix it bro?

Post by butte » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am

You originally "went to PHPMyAdmin and Exported" what now won't Import. That is the same phpMyAdmin console that I described. Above I merely described the two buttons for table browsing and table layouts, and the two buttons for Help.

I do not see the OC version above, and there is no access to the admin log-in screen where we might otherwise just see it. If you provide that (version), somebody can probably send PM with an example of the table you need attached (format here would make a complete mess of it). Then you can Import the one table, and edit it.

Guru Member

Post by SunehraTech » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

@butte, I'm using v1.5.3.1

I moved to my old host due to this problem, i successfully done import to my old host but still same error comes please check: www.sunehratech.pk

I successfully imported MySQL query here and it says Successfully imported

Post by butte » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm

At the moment the link is still (as above) giving this:
Notice: Error: Table 'sunehrap_sunehra.oc_store' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT * FROM oc_store WHERE REPLACE(`url`, 'www.', '') = 'http://sunehratech.pk/' in /home/sunehrap/public_html/sunehratech.pk/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Version noted. Thank you. I'll see whether I have one to pull and extricate that table to send with a preferably dead match on version of live file. (It'll be gmt afternoon by then.)

Guru Member

Post by SunehraTech » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:27 am

I'm waiting broo :)

Now it also gives sometime of oc_store too..

Post by SunehraTech » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 am

I've deleted everything and installed NEW OPENCART v1.5.6 still the same error appears..

Please what to do with this situation :@

Website opens sometimes but when i go to admin panel and start working or if i browse and explore website for 2-3 minutes then error starts appearing

Post by butte » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 am

Use ONLY the OC admin System / Restore with rph's improved_backup.xml already loaded, in order to draw this single table oc_store into database! Unzip it first, of course.

The table has four fields (columns), zero records (rows), empty as new installation standard through several versions of OC. It should be appropriate for both of your versions of OC.

Attachments

Use ONLY the OC admin System / Restore with rph's improved_backup.xml already loaded, in order to draw this single table oc_store into database! Unzip it first, of course.

Guru Member

Post by SunehraTech » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:53 pm

I completed delete everything from my website..
Moved to NEW HOST, Completely installed NEWEST VERSION of OpenCart 1.5.6 in my website: www.SunehraTech.PK

Some problems still appearing, if i go to website and explore website or explore admin panel, sometimes, website stops working only Blank page appears, then i wait for 2 minutes and then reload then its ok then after sometime same problem..

What's the issue?

Post by butte » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 pm

At the moment I am seeing an all-white nullity in Firefox. It is set up well enough that you can see it actually work, so there is not a missing or extra semicolon at the end of a line somewhere in code (then the nullity would be systematically thrown). Odds shift to looking at server.

Initially, look in your host control panel at your php settings, preferably 5.3, magic quotes and global variables [at register_globals] both off, maxima for upload and post preferably 300M or if you can get away with it 999M, raise mem. If you set up SSL, then turn that off till you see the glitch stop, then go back to SSL.

If the intermittence is throwing errors, then you'll see them in /system/log/error.txt (or similar, if you renamed the file in settings). At least mysql.php is not throwing errors, they display even with error reporting turned off. Background Ajax relating to the server itself often comes to mind.

If vqmod were throwing errors, you would see them in the /vqmod/logs/, but the behavior does not seem appropriate for that even with error logging turned off. If an extension were interfering, then the intermittence would be odd -- UNLESS an extension is being fired to do something just about when you begin seeing the all-white nullity. That seems unlikely, since you are merely exploring and acquainting yourself with a new installation (ditto, any version).

If you are NOT on "free" hosting, then there should be a fairly easy solution.

Guru Member