Post by johnnet » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi,
I wanted some feature similar to this website when they wish to make an purchase http://orders.theprintspace.co.uk/prefix to use with my opencart, but not as complicate as it.

needed option where the script allows
1) a user may upload a photo/multiple photos (.max 50mb/photo) with thumbnail preview,
2) option to choose a photo frame, select sizes & material after upload then proceed with payment.

Can anyone help me on this? and also how much it will cost me?
Hope to hear some feedback as soon, Thank you.

Post by ptelang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi

Yes can be done. Could you please contact us on connect@transpacific.in

Prashant
www.transpacific-software.com

TransPacific Software
OpenCart Developers
http://www.transpacific-software.com/opencart.php

Post by butte » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:09 am

What are you selling, and for a quick look, what is your URL (address)? There are several available Flash/Flex and other modules.

Guru Member

Post by johnnet » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am

Hi,

thank you for your response to my post, ptelang & butte,

I have not started any yet as i do not know whether it is possible to do, i'm planning to use 1.5.5.1 OC, the only thing is when customer purchase (have the option to upload their photos & choose their frame (3 choices of frames) & sizez + material an then checkout. Not necessary Flash base. If there is just an module it would be easier.

Many thanks

Post by butte » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 am

Getting their own images uploaded is simple enough without fanfare. Letting them use their images on the spot, to work them into a designed, ordered, and prepaid garment, or instead into a framed and prepaid picture, has already been approached with a Flash/Flex combination. In other words, there is a starting point that you may be able to go from all by yourself, more or less off-the-shelf. Otherwise, be ready for a significant cost.

Guru Member

Post by johnnet » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi butte,

Thanks for your reply, i understand that, i had found my solution, just plan carefully about the category & product sorting. many thanks for all the reply.