Post by figge88 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am

JasonF wrote:
daniel2008 wrote: Hi Q,

After changing the file, there is another error in the same order list page -->view any order
Notice: Error: Could not load controller payment//orderAction! in E:\xampp\htdocs\v156\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 70

Daniel
I'm getting this too, only for orders that were made before I upgraded to 1.5.6, new orders are fine though.

Any fix?
Yep, I'm having this problem too!
This is my error message:

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: Could not load controller payment//orderAction! in /customers/4/6/8/mickmek.com/httpd.www/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 68
Regards
Fredrik

Post by equanimity » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:47 pm

I don't know what is the correct way to report new bugs in 1.5.6 version. Could someone clarify this?

1.- Creating a new Post under Bug Reports : http://forum.opencart.com/viewforum.php?f=161
2.- Sending a post in Opencart 1.5.6 BUG topic
3.- Registering the new bug in https://github.com/opencart/opencart/is ... state=open

And my last question : more or less how long the bugs are resolved?

Post by Qphoria » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

equanimity wrote:I don't know what is the correct way to report new bugs in 1.5.6 version. Could someone clarify this?

1.- Creating a new Post under Bug Reports : http://forum.opencart.com/viewforum.php?f=161
2.- Sending a post in Opencart 1.5.6 BUG topic
3.- Registering the new bug in https://github.com/opencart/opencart/is ... state=open

And my last question : more or less how long the bugs are resolved?
We didn't make a "bug" topic just for fun. Post it here. Fixes are added to the first post as they are fixed.

Administrator

Post by mughalsworld » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:04 pm

i2Paq wrote:
mughalsworld wrote:please visit this link again i have setup profile for recurring payment.

but the problem is still there http://mughalsworld.com/unlimited-web-disk-space

you just add to cart and Checkout then script show that there is not any payment option avlb but if you buy/try any other product then every thing works fine " problem only product that recurring payment.
Try and change the settings on the Payment Profile in your Admin, you'll see that in some cases it just works.

See my test/demo; http://www.opencartdemo.eu/ocdemo156/in ... duct_id=30

Hmm, it stopped working(?)

your demo link also not working
Checkout
Step 1: Checkout OptionsModify »
Step 2: Billing DetailsModify »
Step 3: Delivery DetailsModify »
Step 4: Delivery MethodModify »
Step 5: Payment Method
Warning: No Payment options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

Post by sandraolt » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 am

Hi I just started using Open Cart and did a clean install of 1.5.6 hoping that it would fix the problem I had with the Authorize.net payment system in the previous version... I haven't added anything to the base download (which I got from https://github.com/opencart/opencart/archive/v1.5.6.zip. )

I have tested COD and it works, but when I place an order with Authorize.net the order goes through their system (charge is processed), but doesn't show up in Open Cart. I checked the database and it is there, just not visible to the customer or in the admin. EDIT- more info- I have now found it under Admin/Sales/Orders - Missing Orders, but missing orders don't show up in the Reports.

I checked the error log, and this is what I see...

2013-08-02 16:43:52 - PHP Warning: Missing argument 4 for Cart::add(), called in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open2/catalog/controller/account/order.php on line 41 and defined in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open2/system/library/cart.php on line 318
2013-08-02 16:43:52 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: profile_id in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open2/system/library/cart.php on line 327

I know that this has been worked on in the other forums, but there wasn't an actual fix posted.
Last edited by sandraolt on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by rph » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:00 am

I haven't tested it but you can try changing:

/system/library/cart.php

public function add($product_id, $qty = 1, $option, $profile_id) {
to:

public function add($product_id, $qty = 1, $option, $profile_id = '') { 

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by mporcheron » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 pm

daniel2008 wrote: After changing the file, there is another error in the same order list page -->view any order
Notice: Error: Could not load controller payment//orderAction! in E:\xampp\htdocs\v156\vqmod\vqcache\vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 70
Daniel
Change line 1919 of admin/controller/sale/order.php from:

if($this->hasAction('payment/' . $order_info['payment_code'] . '/orderAction') == true){
to:

if(!empty($order_info['payment_code']) && $this->hasAction('payment/' . $order_info['payment_code'] . '/orderAction') == true){

Post by figge88 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm

mporcheron wrote:
daniel2008 wrote: After changing the file, there is another error in the same order list page -->view any order
Daniel
Change line 1919 of admin/controller/sale/order.php from:

if($this->hasAction('payment/' . $order_info['payment_code'] . '/orderAction') == true){
to:

if(!empty($order_info['payment_code']) && $this->hasAction('payment/' . $order_info['payment_code'] . '/orderAction') == true){
Yep, seems to do the trick! at least for me :)
Thanks mate!

Post by raincheung » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm

I have image upload problem of v1.5.6, when I upload image as usual of a product, system did not allow me to do this, only a blank image! But sometimes uploaded in successful. Any ideas to solve this??

Attachments

PhoXo2.jpg

PhoXo2.jpg (66.15 KiB) Viewed 59425 times

Post by FrederikLive » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 pm

steveharman wrote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ControllerSaleOrder::hasAction() in /var/www/html/MYDOMAIN.co.uk/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1919 
When viewing an order from Sales > Orders > View link. Strangely Sales > Orders > Edit allows me to modify the order successfully but I can't "Print Invoice" form there so I'm a bit stuck since upgrading from 1.5.1.1

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks,

Steve
Did you find a solution for this problem? I am having the same issue..

-Frederik

Post by i2Paq » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm

FrederikLive wrote:
steveharman wrote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ControllerSaleOrder::hasAction() in /var/www/html/MYDOMAIN.co.uk/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1919 
When viewing an order from Sales > Orders > View link. Strangely Sales > Orders > Edit allows me to modify the order successfully but I can't "Print Invoice" form there so I'm a bit stuck since upgrading from 1.5.1.1

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks,

Steve
Did you find a solution for this problem? I am having the same issue..

-Frederik

This topic is NOT about an upgrade.

Read the first post!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by sandraolt » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 am

haven't tested it but you can try changing:

/system/library/cart.php

public function add($product_id, $qty = 1, $option, $profile_id) {

to:

public function add($product_id, $qty = 1, $option, $profile_id = '') {

-Ryan
Hi Ryan, Thanks - I tried that and now the error is almost the same - but on a different page-
2013-08-05 18:40:18 - PHP Warning: Missing argument 4 for Cart::add(), called in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open/catalog/controller/checkout/manual.php on line 74 and defined in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open/system/library/cart.php on line 318
2013-08-05 18:40:18 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: profile_id in /home/olt/htdocs/enroll-open/system/library/cart.php on line 327

At the end of the day - the problem seems to be that instead of assigning a proper order status- per the store default or the payment default, it is defaulting to a setting of order_status_id=0 . When I go into the database through phpMyadmin I can change the orderstatus manually for any order, but that won't work once I have the store up and running as there are actions that need to take place within seconds of an order being placed.

Post by rph » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 am

It means you didn't make the change. Try again. It works.

At this point I feel 1.5.6 is so poorly conceived and rushed out that the download should be removed. No one should be using this. Anyone who needs the functionality should just use a previous OpenCart version and get the separate OpenBay Pro mod.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by ocx » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

raincheung wrote:I have image upload problem of v1.5.6, when I upload image as usual of a product, system did not allow me to do this, only a blank image! But sometimes uploaded in successful. Any ideas to solve this??
If this is a clean install try adding this to admin/config.php and root/config.php This may or may not work.

find:

define('HTTP_CATALOG', 'http://yourstore.com/');

below add:

define('HTTP_IMAGE', 'http://yourstore.com/image');

Do the same for HTTPS if you are using SSL.

ocx

Post by mgraph » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:19 pm

raincheung wrote:I have image upload problem of v1.5.6, when I upload image as usual of a product, system did not allow me to do this, only a blank image! But sometimes uploaded in successful. Any ideas to solve this??
in : admin/view/template/extension/openbay_links.tpl

instead of :

<table class="list" id="images">
should be :

<table class="list" id="openbay_images">

Post by Qphoria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:38 pm

rph wrote: At this point I feel 1.5.6 is so poorly conceived and rushed out that the download should be removed. No one should be using this. Anyone who needs the functionality should just use a previous OpenCart version and get the separate OpenBay Pro mod.
+1

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Let's go back to reporting bugs here. ;)

The PayPal Standard has had a bug since Opencart 1.5.x, as follows:

Customer adds a taxable product to shopping cart, goes to checkout, and chooses Paypal for the payment method. The Paypal Standard payment method then uses some hidden fields like below in its payment form:

<input type="hidden" value="Shipping, Handling, Discounts & Taxes" name="item_name_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="" name="item_number_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x.xx" name="amount_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x" name="quantity_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x" name="weight_n" />

Once the user is on the Paypal page and has logged into his Paypal account, Paypal applies the taxes again!

The taxes, discount, and handling values should always be submitted in hidden form fields like this:

<input type="hidden" name="tax_cart" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="discount_amount_cart" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="handling_cart" value="x.xx" />

And the shipping or order fee values could be submitted as dummy items:

<input type="hidden" name="item_name_n" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount_n" value="x.xx" />

I have created a VQmod XML script for the bugfix (see attachment), was originally written for 1.5.2.1, but should work for later versions of opencart, too.

Attachments

Bugfixes Paypal Standard

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ggodoi » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

During checkout is presenting the error "Notice: Undefined index: recurring in / catalog / view / theme / default / template / checkout / confirm.tpl on line 15" and next to the product ordered "Notice: Undefined index: recurring in / catalog / view / theme / default / template / checkout / confirm.tpl on line 29 "I am using OC 1.5.6.
Someone get me ajuar, requests are not being generated due to error.
Line code 15 to 29

<?php if($product['recurring']): ?>
        <tr>
            <td colspan="6" style="border:none;"><image src="catalog/view/theme/default/image/reorder.png" alt="" title="" style="float:left;" /><span style="float:left;line-height:18px; margin-left:10px;"> 
                <strong><?php echo $text_recurring_item ?></strong>
                <?php echo $product['profile_description'] ?>
            </td>
        </tr>
      <?php endif; ?>
      <tr>
        <td class="name"><a href="<?php echo $product['href']; ?>"><?php echo $product['name']; ?></a>
          <?php foreach ($product['option'] as $option) { ?>
          <br />
          &nbsp;<small> - <?php echo $option['name']; ?>: <?php echo $option['value']; ?></small>
          <?php } ?>

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Actually, the code in catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php seems to have some redundant portions in it:

Lines 219 to 276:

$product_data = array();

foreach ($this->cart->getProducts() as $product) {
				$product_data[] = array(
					'product_id' => $product['product_id'],
					'name'       => $product['name'],
					'model'      => $product['model'],
					'option'     => $option_data,
					'download'   => $product['download'],
					'quantity'   => $product['quantity'],
					'subtract'   => $product['subtract'],
					'price'      => $product['price'],
					'total'      => $product['total'],
					'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id']),
					'reward'     => $product['reward']
				); 
			}
			$data['products'] = $product_data;

And then again on lines 339 to 400:

$this->data['products'] = array();

foreach ($this->cart->getProducts() as $product) {
		    $this->data['products'][] = array(
                    'key'                 => $product['key'],
                    'product_id'          => $product['product_id'],
                    'name'                => $product['name'],
                    'model'               => $product['model'],
                    'option'              => $option_data,
                    'quantity'            => $product['quantity'],
                    'subtract'            => $product['subtract'],
                    'price'               => $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax'))),
                    'total'               => $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax')) * $product['quantity']),
                    'href'                => $this->url->link('product/product', 'product_id=' . $product['product_id']),
                    'recurring'           => $product['recurring'],
                    'profile_name'        => $product['profile_name'],
                    'profile_description' => $profile_description,
                );
            }

Also, the code in the catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/confirm.tpl looks a bit unconventional at places, e.g. lines 15 to 22:

<tr>
            <td colspan="6" style="border:none;"><image src="catalog/view/theme/default/image/reorder.png" alt="" title="" style="float:left;" /><span style="float:left;line-height:18px; margin-left:10px;"> 
            </td>
        </tr>
      <?php endif; ?>
Should have been:

<?php if($product['recurring']) { ?>
        <tr>
            </td>
        </tr>
      <?php } ?>

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 am

JNeuhoff wrote:Let's go back to reporting bugs here. ;)

The PayPal Standard has had a bug since Opencart 1.5.x, as follows:

Customer adds a taxable product to shopping cart, goes to checkout, and chooses Paypal for the payment method. The Paypal Standard payment method then uses some hidden fields like below in its payment form:

<input type="hidden" value="Shipping, Handling, Discounts & Taxes" name="item_name_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="" name="item_number_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x.xx" name="amount_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x" name="quantity_n" />
<input type="hidden" value="x" name="weight_n" />

Once the user is on the Paypal page and has logged into his Paypal account, Paypal applies the taxes again!

The taxes, discount, and handling values should always be submitted in hidden form fields like this:

<input type="hidden" name="tax_cart" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="discount_amount_cart" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="handling_cart" value="x.xx" />

And the shipping or order fee values could be submitted as dummy items:

<input type="hidden" name="item_name_n" value="x.xx" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount_n" value="x.xx" />

I have created a VQmod XML script for the bugfix (see attachment), was originally written for 1.5.2.1, but should work for later versions of opencart, too.
That fix won't work for all currencies because of the sprintf("%01.2f". Yen needs to be an integer value for example. You need to use $this->currency->format(). It also doesn't account for differences in the calculations that can cause the OpenCart total not to match the PayPal one. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/726

I've never seen PayPal add the taxes twice. Can you give an example? It could be that a VAT rate is set in the PayPal Business set up. If a credit is used that is more than the net value but less the the gross you will still likely get the double tax problem.

I agree it is better to use tax_cart rather than bundling the totals. We've had customers cancel order because they thought the "Shipping, Handling, Discounts & Taxes" was just shipping and said it was too high. There are just a few problems to work around.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom