OpenCart modules and custom programming
Please visit site and store www.opencartmods.com
Demo Site

Location - New York, USA

Post by Qphoria » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am

still php obfuscated... :-\

Administrator

Post by allenshea » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm

I put your work on 1.3.4. it works in Categories, but it doesn't work on "the latest product", when i click the products in there it will show
--------------------------------------
Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_ids in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 75Warning: array_search() [function.array-search]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 75Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 104Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 107Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 122
--------------------------------------
Please kindly let me know how can I solve it.
Thanks.

Allen

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by allenshea » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:58 pm

It is a good work. But I have problem with the code. I can only use it for 20 items, after 20 items, the "Next >>" can not keeping go on. It will back to the 1st item. I clicked the 21 item, but only have "Next >>", when I click "Next >>" it back to the 1st item ??? I don't know why.

Anybody who can help me?

Thanks for your time

Allen

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by Yakiv » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Qphoria wrote:still php obfuscated... :-\
That's unbelievable. #1, that is not in the spirit of open source or an open source project. #2, it does not allow for any modification that I may feel I need, for my individual project.

Common, Goober. Provide your module in a true open source format. I won't be able to use this module now, because I never use any software that's encoded or obfuscated.

Post by mmacpheat » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:40 am

I too have the same problem as allenshea, it is only when you click on the latest products from the Home page. When you go through to the product the error appears at the top of the page starting with

Notice: Undefined variable: etc

I have sent an email via goober's website for help. Hopefully we will be able to get a solution soon.

In the meantime if anyone else has had the problem and been able to solve it please help.

Post by juanper » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:01 am

Qphoria wrote:still php obfuscated... :-\
I am with you Qphoria.

Code is for me very bad be encrypted. I do not put anything that not know what he is and that does . ???
Do you imagine oneself than opencart be encrypted whole?
What does the code in order that we not know what you do hide? :(
From here I request that some expert do this module but with open code.
Because OpenCart is all open code and Daniel has that way done it.

I do not recommend to nobody that use this module unknowingly.

Post by webstudent1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 am

I am with you guys this module didn't work on my site. I can't fix it because its not open source so it is absolutely no good to me.

Scott

Post by Nathan » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

The prev/Next links seem to toggle through only 20 products at a time. Is there a solution to this? Should it not be able to go through all the products in the category? Please help!!

thanks,

Nathan

Post by Xsecrets » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 am

Nathan wrote:The prev/Next links seem to toggle through only 20 products at a time. Is there a solution to this? Should it not be able to go through all the products in the category? Please help!!

thanks,

Nathan
did you not bother to read the thread before posting?

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by espc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 pm

it does not work on my 1.4...
it says: could not load controller/common/menu.php on admin section

God, give me courage to do what I can,
humility to admit what I can't,
and wisdom to know the difference.

Opencart mods (search suggestions and so on):
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?p=71588#p71588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by The Alchemist » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 am

Ive found that this mod does not work with the Home Page from Fido X

Post by espc » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 pm

any updates?

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?p=71588#p71588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by espc » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 am

updates for 1.4?

Post by espc » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

espc wrote:updates for 1.4?

Post by Xsecrets » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I wouldn't hold your breath for any updates on this mod ever. The person who wrote it hasn't been here in quite some time, and it's encrypted so noone else can help even if they wanted to.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Goober » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for being tardy.....

Update to the mod has been posted. The mod now supports v1.4.x. The new version also addresses some of the bugs found in the earlier versions.

Next & Previous mod download

Demo Site

Location - New York, USA

Post by RonA » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I love this mod and find that it works well in 1.4.4 EXCEPT for when you're doing an 'advanced' search with the 'look in the product description' box checked.

Here's the error I'm getting at the top of the page:
Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_ids in /usr2/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/opencart/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 84Warning: array_search() [function.array-search]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /usr2/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/opencart/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 84Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /usr2/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/opencart/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 88Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /usr2/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/opencart/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 91Notice: Undefined variable: products_np_multi in /usr2/home/inspirationpeak.com/htdocs/opencart/catalog/controller/GooberMods/NextPrevLinks/mod_part1.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 106
Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Post by navex » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

File is encripted and I get a ereg_replace() deprecated error Can you edit the inc file so it will work for most of us?

Thanks,
vg

Post by Goober » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 am

RonA wrote:I love this mod and find that it works well in 1.4.4 EXCEPT for when you're doing an 'advanced' search with the 'look in the product description' box checked.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Hi,
The mod has been updated to resolve this issue.

Updated mod download

Thanks
/Goober

Demo Site

Location - New York, USA