Post by rebdog » Sun May 05, 2013 5:05 am

nikoTM wrote:Well, I read whole topic , and I see some people are getting same error as me .
You will also have seen that the problem was fixed in "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip"
nikoTM wrote:The solution for my error was to reinstall opencart , but what if the store is configured (added to many new things) and reinstalling is not an option. Is it even possible you have a new solution for this ? Image I have read the code for hours , but I don't get what the problem is. I wish someone found a solution. Thanks !

Edit: Extension still works with these errors , but once you added anything , you can't edit it , or delete

I am getting a bit sick of repeating myself but in order to help I NEED

1. Open Cart Version and if 1.5.5.1 the date you downloaded it
2. Vqmod Version
3. Extension Version (you should be using "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip")
4. What theme you are using?
5. Are you using the standard Opencart Admin Theme?
6. Are you using any other extensions?
7. Is there anything else beyond the standard opencart install you are using eg Mojoshop which is not supported.
8. Is there anything in the vqmod log?

Sorry to be a pain but without this information you are really asking me to take a stab in the dark. The extension works on a standard 1.5.5.1 install, the demo runs "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip" on 1.5.5.1 using the default theme and as you can see (if you have a look) there are no errors.

I have seen the error above when there are other extensions or when used with Mojoshop or when version "extra_product_tabs_v1.0.3a.zip" is used on 1.5.5.1

Please PM me

1. All the information requested above
2. admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl file
3. "vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl" and I will compare it to the version on the demo server to see if there are any differences.
4. The vqmod file log file

Please note I have a seven week old baby and he (Marcus) is taking up a lot of time (and rightfully so). I am not spending as much time here as I was as I do not have the time top spare. So it may take me a while to respond once I receive the information

Edit 6 May nikoTM sent me a PM he has now installed "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip" and it is working I have removed "extra_product_tabs_v1.0.3a.zip" from the downloads as it does not work on 1.5.5.1 and was stated as not working on 1.5.5.1 but some people still seemed to be using it.
Cheers
Last edited by rebdog on Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Location - Auckland, New Zealand

Post by rebdog » Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 am

Technomouse wrote:I have this message in Extra Tabs on the Product page... I have created Tabs in the Extra Tabs Module.. but still have this error - I see a few people with this problem.

Notice: Undefined variable: product_tabs in /data/25/3/9/141/3009304/user/3341283/htdocs/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl on line 652Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/25/3/9/141/3009304/user/3341283/htdocs/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl on line 652

Notice: Undefined variable: product_tabs in/data/25/3/9/141/3009304/user/3341283/htdocs/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tplon line 643Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in/data/25/3/9/141/3009304/user/3341283/htdocs/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tplon line 643

Has anyone found a fix (not one that involves re-installing opencart) which is running 1.5.5.1 ?

Any Help appreciated O0
I am getting a bit sick of repeating myself but in order to help I NEED

1. Open Cart Version and if 1.5.5.1 the date you downloaded it
2. Vqmod Version
3. Extension Version (you should be using "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip")
4. What theme you are using?
5. Are you using the standard Opencart Admin Theme?
6. Are you using any other extensions?
7. Is there anything else beyond the standard opencart install you are using eg Mojoshop which is not supported.
8. Is there anything in the vqmod log?

Sorry to be a pain but without this information you are really asking me to take a stab in the dark. The extension works on a standard 1.5.5.1 install, the demo runs "TEST_VERSION_extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b6.zip" on 1.5.5.1 using the default theme and as you can see (if you have a look) there are no errors.

I have seen the error above when there are other extensions or when used with Mojoshop or when version "extra_product_tabs_v1.0.3a.zip" is used on 1.5.5.1

Please PM me

1. All the information requested above
2. admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl file
3. "vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl" and I will compare it to the version on the demo server to see if there are any differences.
4. The vqmod file log file

Please note I have a seven week old baby and he (Marcus) is taking up a lot of time (and rightfully so). I am not spending as much time here as I was as I do not have the time to spare. So it may take me a while to respond once I receive the information

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by kisluk » Wed May 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello. Please help me. I install your module on russian opencart 1.5.4.1 (distributive) and your module don't work on default theme :(
I get error in vqmod (/vqmod/xml/extra_product_tab_catalog.xml)

Code: Select all

SEARCH NOT FOUND (SKIPPED): <div id="tab-description" class="tab-content"><?php echo $description; ?></div>
How fix it?

Post by kisluk » Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 pm

This is my bug, sorry. I corrected it.

Post by Frens » Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 am

Thank for this great module.

I got a error when choice a product:
I see nothing in de admin under catalog and now extra tab bij the product.

Notice: Error: Table 'debxxxxx_oc2.xxx_product_tab' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT t.tab_id, td.name, pt.text, t.position, t.show_empty FROM oc_product_tab pt LEFT JOIN oc_tab t ON (pt.tab_id = t.tab_id) LEFT JOIN oc_tab_description td ON (t.tab_id = td.tab_id) WHERE pt.product_id = '49' AND td.language_id = '1' AND pt.language_id = '1' AND t.status = '1' AND ( t.show_empty = '1' OR NOT pt.text REGEXP '^[[:space:]]*$' ) ORDER BY t.position, t.sort_order, td.name in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/opencart2/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Read much , but no solution

The both permissions off the admin are ok > catalog/tab

v1.5.4.1
vqmod v2.2.1
standaard template OC
installed extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b8
In the vqmanager version ?? > product tab v1.0.3

Use OC -3.0.3.8 and 4.0.1.1 & default theme

Post by rebdog » Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Frens wrote:Thank for this great module.

I got a error when choice a product:
I see nothing in de admin under catalog and now extra tab bij the product.

Notice: Error: Table 'debxxxxx_oc2.xxx_product_tab' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT t.tab_id, td.name, pt.text, t.position, t.show_empty FROM oc_product_tab pt LEFT JOIN oc_tab t ON (pt.tab_id = t.tab_id) LEFT JOIN oc_tab_description td ON (t.tab_id = td.tab_id) WHERE pt.product_id = '49' AND td.language_id = '1' AND pt.language_id = '1' AND t.status = '1' AND ( t.show_empty = '1' OR NOT pt.text REGEXP '^[[:space:]]*$' ) ORDER BY t.position, t.sort_order, td.name in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/opencart2/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Read much , but no solution

The both permissions off the admin are ok > catalog/tab

v1.5.4.1
vqmod v2.2.1
standaard template OC
installed extra_product_tabs_v1.0.4_b8
In the vqmanager version ?? > product tab v1.0.3
Hi

Just to check you are saying that you cannot see 'Catalogue->Extra Product Tab' in the admin screen?

Can I ask what admin language you are using? Also are you using the Standard Admin interface? Are you using any other extensions, if so turn them off and see if that helps then turn back on one by one to see if you can identify if there is a conflict.

Also is there any error in the vqmod log?

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by Frens » Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi,

Thanks for comment.

@Just to check you are saying that you cannot see 'Catalogue->Extra Product Tab' in the admin screen?
no notting to see.

I set al the extensions in the vqmod to disable (only the
extra_product_tab_admin.xml/catalog and the vqmod_opencart.xml)

no result...

@Also is there any error in the vqmod log? .....log is empty.

@Can I ask what admin language you are using? Also are you using the Standard Admin interface?
I try the EN and the Dutch language (the files are in the map admin/ language /dutch/catalog/tab.php and also for the EN language )

Using the Standard Admin interface , and standard shop(1.5.4.1)

Control many times if al the files in the maps...OK
admin/catalog/controller/tab.php
admin/language/english/catalog/tab.php and admin/language/dutch/catalog/tab.php
admin/model/catalog/tab.php
admin/view/template/catalog/tab_form.tpl and tab_list.tpl

vqmod/xml/extra_product_tab_admin.xml and extra_product_tab_catalog.xml

Post by rebdog » Sat May 18, 2013 6:13 am

Frens wrote:Hi,

Thanks for comment.

@Just to check you are saying that you cannot see 'Catalogue->Extra Product Tab' in the admin screen?
no notting to see.

I set al the extensions in the vqmod to disable (only the
extra_product_tab_admin.xml/catalog and the vqmod_opencart.xml)

no result...

@Also is there any error in the vqmod log? .....log is empty.

@Can I ask what admin language you are using? Also are you using the Standard Admin interface?
I try the EN and the Dutch language (the files are in the map admin/ language /dutch/catalog/tab.php and also for the EN language )

Using the Standard Admin interface , and standard shop(1.5.4.1)

Control many times if al the files in the maps...OK
admin/catalog/controller/tab.php
admin/language/english/catalog/tab.php and admin/language/dutch/catalog/tab.php
admin/model/catalog/tab.php
admin/view/template/catalog/tab_form.tpl and tab_list.tpl

vqmod/xml/extra_product_tab_admin.xml and extra_product_tab_catalog.xml
For the benefit of others reading this I sent Frens and PM and had a look.

Seems the problem was an older version of Vqmod Manager as when that was updated the issue disappeared.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by Frens » Sat May 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Works fine now!, thanks Rebdog for the great help. :)

Post by prdsp » Wed May 29, 2013 7:57 am

i am using oc 1.5.4.1 with vqmod 2.3.2 and this theme

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0

I created a tab in catalog/extra products tab

then when I go to catalog/products/extra tabs and type in that tab name that I created and try to hit the green and white plus button nothing happens and I am unable to add the tab to the product...

Post by rebdog » Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 am

prdsp wrote:i am using oc 1.5.4.1 with vqmod 2.3.2 and this theme

I created a tab in catalog/extra products tab

then when I go to catalog/products/extra tabs and type in that tab name that I created and try to hit the green and white plus button nothing happens and I am unable to add the tab to the product...
Hi

Are you running the complete "OpenCart Extension" ie from http://openshop.org.ua/openshop or just the Theme??

Am guessing the reason this extension is not working is because of a change that the "OpenCart Extension" makes to the Admin interface.

Are you running any other extensions at all? If so can you disable the other extensions and see if you can create a tab on a product?

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by prdsp » Wed May 29, 2013 8:43 am

I'm only using the theme...not the whole extension...the only other extension im using is

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

then I also have a number of different vqmods

Post by rebdog » Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 am

prdsp wrote:I'm only using the theme...not the whole extension...the only other extension im using is

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

then I also have a number of different vqmods
Hi

Something will be changing the

'admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl' file

if you PM me the

'vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl' file I will have a look but it will not be for about 48 hours as am busy with a urgent paid project

You can test it yourself by disabling the vqmod files and see if that works as one of them will be causing the problem.

Do you know if any vqmod alters the admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl' file Have a look in each vqmod to see if the admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl' file is mentioned?

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by prdsp » Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 am

I found the culpret vqmod xml file...

Its from this vqmod extension

below is the code snippet thats causing the conflict...

<file name="admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl">
<operation>
<search position="after" offset="3"><![CDATA[
<td><?php echo $entry_description; ?></td>]]>
</search>
<add><![CDATA[
<td><?php echo $entry_short_desc; ?></td>
<td><textarea name="product_description[<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>][short_desc]" id="short_desc<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>"><?php echo isset($product_description[$language['language_id']]) ? $product_description[$language['language_id']]['short_desc'] : ''; ?></textarea></td>
</tr>
]]></add>

</operation>
</file>

<file name="admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl">
<operation>
filebrowserFlashUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>'
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript" src="view/javascript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
<?php foreach ($languages as $language) { ?>
CKEDITOR.replace('short_desc<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>', {
filebrowserBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
filebrowserFlashBrowseUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
filebrowserUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
filebrowserImageUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>',
filebrowserFlashUploadUrl: 'index.php?route=common/filemanager&token=<?php echo $token; ?>'
});
<?php } ?>
//--></script>
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

let me know if there is something we can do to make both of these vqmods work together

Post by prdsp » Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 pm

I fixed it...I replaced the following part of the above code snippet...

]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
<script type="text/javascript" src="view/javascript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

with this code...

<search position="after"><![CDATA[
]]>
</search>
<add trim="true"><![CDATA[

Post by webcem » Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

hi

my problem is ; No part of the content on the page.

http://www.avizee.com/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=111

this my page and link : install vqmod & Extra Product Tabs Extension

create tabs , create product tabs ( tabs name= Montaj)

helppp please ???

Post by rebdog » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:07 am

prdsp wrote:I fixed it...I replaced the following part of the above code snippet...

]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[

with this code...

<search position="after"><![CDATA[
]]>
</search>
<add trim="true"><![CDATA[
Great glad you managed to find the conflict and come up with a solution

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by rebdog » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 am

webcem wrote:hi

my problem is ; No part of the content on the page.

http://www.avizee.com/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=111

this my page and link : install vqmod & Extra Product Tabs Extension

create tabs , create product tabs ( tabs name= Montaj)

helppp please ???
Hi

Have had a look and the content appears to be there.

Is it now working for you?

Also I note you are not using the default theme, sorry but the only theme I can provide support for is the default theme as the change the theme makers make can cause the vqmod of this extension to fail and it is not possible for me to produce a universal solution.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by hcchow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 am

Hi,

I really like your extra tab plugin.

I want to get a quote from you on integration with another OC theme. I don't know which theme I will use yet, but I want to get a price range on how much you charge for such service.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Post by rebdog » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 am

hcchow wrote:Hi,

I really like your extra tab plugin.

I want to get a quote from you on integration with another OC theme. I don't know which theme I will use yet, but I want to get a price range on how much you charge for such service.

Please PM me.

Thanks.
I Have replied to the PM you sent me.

Just so others are aware I cannot 'quote' for an unknown theme, as I do not know how much work is needed until I can see the "catalog/view/theme/<theme foldername>/template/product/product.tpl" file

Cheeers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs