Post by oturkcapar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:30 pm

any idea to show order total in admin mail subject...

as:
SHOP - order ID (Array) --> SHOP - order ID ($100)

It shows (Array) and i want to show order total in there (include shipping fee.) as 1.4.9.x version

Thanks

Post by oturkcapar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:08 pm

oturkcapar wrote:any idea to show order total in admin mail subject...

as:
SHOP - order ID (Array) --> SHOP - order ID ($100)

It shows (Array) and i want to show order total in there (include shipping fee.) as 1.4.9.x version

Thanks
and also order comment in admin alert mail.

Thanks for helps

Post by MvQ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks for the big improvement already.

I, however, have two more wishes:

-It would be great if the emailadres of the costumer would be in the 'from' field in the mail of the the confirmation to the shopowner. That way you can easily reply to the costumer with his order by e-mail.

-I personally would like to see the emailadres of the costumer directly below its shipping address on the invoice (just like the way it is when you 'create' the invoice in your admin. This is handy for may because of the way I process my orders.

Shipping adress
<name>
<adress>
<City>
<Country>
<emailadress costumer>

Thanks for the help!

Martijn van AKen
http://www.aq4u.nl

MvQ

Post by aide2001 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi these posts have still not helped me.
Its great that the order number and (price) works, but i still cant pull the purchasers name over onto the subject line of the admin email. Its really important to me to get the customers name in the subject line instead of the total price.
Any ideas? Any one?

Live long my friends
visit our website now at http://www.less2websites.com

Post by metal450 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

To get the actual total in the parenthesis, replace $order_total with

Code: Select all

$order_total_query->rows[count($order_total_query->rows)-1]['text']

Post by MvQ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Great!!

Thanksk so much... this gets better and better.

Cheers,
martijn.

MvQ

Post by markman-b » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 pm

aide2001 wrote: Its great that the order number and (price) works, but i still cant pull the purchasers name over onto the subject line of the admin email. Its really important to me to get the customers name in the subject line instead of the total price.
Any ideas? Any one?
No one?

OC version 1.5.4.1

Post by oturkcapar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 am

metal450 wrote:To get the actual total in the parenthesis, replace $order_total with

$order_total_query->rows[count($order_total_query->rows)-1]['text']
Thanks so much

Post by iSamCode » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Hello and thanks for the files for order email.

They are working great, the logo now is appearing as it should be and the admin email with the total amount is vey handy.

Although all the above I have some questions:

1. Do you know how can I display the [text_new_comment] (Order Comments) as a header at the respective table at the email? Now it is a table without a header.

2. How can I remove footer from email to admin?

3. How can I remove [text_new_link] from email to admin?

Thank you in advance

The best iPhone Gadget Pantheon App

iSamCode.com

Post by iSamCode » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 am

Ok i have managed to make these corrections.

The best iPhone Gadget Pantheon App

iSamCode.com

Post by aancae » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi,

I've already solved as your instruction. Thank you for your instruction. In customers order email show text_invoice_no. pls look at following ...

Order Details
text_invoice_no 6

How to solve this problem.. thanks

Post by fallen angel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 am

I have a question... I'm using opencart 1.5.3.1 and I am piggybacking the store off of one of my other sites. When The email goes out to the customer for their order, it says " To track your order, please click the link below" and the link shows my regular domain and then the store domain...Is there anyway I can edit a template to eliminate the link instead of having them see the main domain followed by the store domain?...
Here is an example of what I am talking about...
Let's say my main domain is johndoe.com and my store domain that I am piggybacking is johndoe.com/mystore
I don't want customers seeing the johndoe.com domain...I just want to eliminate the link altogether...Is there a way to do this? and also the part where it says " To track your order, please click the link below"...I would like to eliminate both the wording and the link...
I would appreciate any help..

thanks in advance

FA

Post by Shalini86 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi,

This is very urgent and important to me please and I couldn't figure out to do it yet.

I am receiving an exact replica of the order confirmation HTML mail in admin which is sent to the customer. ( using uksitebuilder vmod). That works great but I want to exclude few things from that mail (which i receive in admin). Means I dont want an exact copy of the confirmation mail which is sent to the customer but a modified version.

I want to exclude: greetings, link, payment option, email, telephone, ip,
payment address, Price, Total, Subtotal, total

Right now I receive product image in the order confirmation mail and I want to keep it. I also get comments in the confirmation mail and delivery date and time preferred ( I am using Delivery date pro) and want to keep it as well.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot,
Shalini.

Post by ronnietx » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 am

I can not get this to work with 1.5.1.3 end result is NO email gets sent to the admin. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Qphoria wrote:To make 1.5.x work more like 1.4.x that sends the same email to the admin as the customer.
Do the following....

(1.5.x ONLY!)
1. EDIT: catalog/model/checkout/order.php

2. FIND (~LINES 475 - 488) (Be sure its under the "// Admin Alert Mail" line)

$mail = new Mail(); 
$mail->protocol = $this->config->get('config_mail_protocol');
$mail->parameter = $this->config->get('config_mail_parameter');
$mail->hostname = $this->config->get('config_smtp_host');
$mail->username = $this->config->get('config_smtp_username');
$mail->password = $this->config->get('config_smtp_password');
$mail->port = $this->config->get('config_smtp_port');
$mail->timeout = $this->config->get('config_smtp_timeout');
$mail->setTo($this->config->get('config_email'));
$mail->setFrom($this->config->get('config_email'));
$mail->setSender($order_info['store_name']);
$mail->setSubject($subject);
$mail->setText($text);
$mail->send();
3. REPLACE WITH:

// HTML
$template->data['text_greeting'] = $language->get('text_new_received') . "\n\n";
$template->data['invoice_no'] = '';
$template->data['text_invoice_no'] = '';
if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/mail/order.tpl')) {
	$html = $template->fetch($this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/mail/order.tpl');
} else {
	$html = $template->fetch('default/template/mail/order.tpl');
}
$subject = sprintf($language->get('text_new_subject'), html_entity_decode($this->config->get('config_name'), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'), $order_id . ' (' . $order_total . ')');
$mail->setSubject($subject);
$mail->setTo($this->config->get('config_email'));
$mail->setHtml($html);
$mail->send();

Post by Alsaru » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm

wizardhomefitness. wrote:
Yes, It works but then the email title is:
SHOP NAME - Order XX (Array)
How do I remove that (Array) in the email tittle since it does not make any sense?
;)
I am having this same problem, the HTML email confirmation is working great apart from the fact that '(Array)' is being added to the end of the subject line. Is there any way to change this?
On line

$subject = sprintf($language->get('text_new_subject'), html_entity_decode($this->config->get('config_name'), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'), $order_id . ' (' . $order_total . ')');
Get rid of the entire $order_total synthax and close the bracket just after the $order_id, like this:

$subject = sprintf($language->get('text_new_subject'), html_entity_decode($this->config->get('config_name'), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'), $order_id);
And that's to get rid of (Array) in the subject title.

This is an old post but should help somebody else as it has helped me today.

Post by zara0 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 am

Hi, I would really appreciate some help with this. I have two customer groups. The default customer group doesn't pay for orders submitted. The one other customer group called "paying customer" does pay for their orders.

I have modified the checkout so that defaults don't see payment methods, shipping costs. When they login all prices are hidden everywhere, the cart, the mini cart, the order history, products, category pages etc using this code in the templates:

<?php if ($product['price']&&$this->customer->isLogged()&&($this->customer->getCustomerGroupId()!=1)) { ?>price here<?php }?>
The one last template I can't seem to adjust successfully is the order alert notification email. I have tried adjusting the mail template and the model/checkout/order.php but have had no success.

In summary, what I am trying to achieve is an order email to client which only shows the prices/totals if the customer is from customer group ID 1.

I would be very grateful for any ideas :)

Using OC v1.5.5.1

Post by zara0 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 am

I tried this code in the email template but the order email is never received:

<?php foreach ($totals as $total) { ?>
      <?php if ($product['price']&&$this->customer->isLogged()&&($this->customer->getCustomerGroupId()!=1)) { ?>
      <tr>
        <td style="font-size: 12px;	border-right: 1px solid #DDDDDD; border-bottom: 1px solid #DDDDDD; text-align: right; padding: 7px;" colspan="4"><b><?php echo $total['title']; ?>:</b></td>
        <td style="font-size: 12px;	border-right: 1px solid #DDDDDD; border-bottom: 1px solid #DDDDDD; text-align: right; padding: 7px;"><?php echo $total['text']; ?></td>
      </tr>
      <?php } ?><?php } ?>

Post by holinorby » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am

Hi all!

I need some help!
I'd like to change order email subject.
I'd like to, if the Payment adress look like this: Company, Tax_ID, Zipcode, City, Adresse and the Shiping adress looks like this: Lastname, Vorname, Zipcode, City, Adress

Can anyone help me ?

Location - London, UK